Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,628 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose (1083 Views)

Who Is The Most Hated President In The History Of Nigeria? / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Nigeria Has Become A Shame Under President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by exlink10(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2015
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose says contrary to popular belief, he does not hate President Buhari. He said this while receiving the state labour leaders, led by the Chairmen of the Nigeria Labour Congress, Raymond Ade-Adesanmi and Trade Union Congress, Ayodeji Ladeji, in his office in Ado Ekiti yesterday September 10th.

He said:

“I consider the anti-corruption war of President Muhammadu Buhari as mere propaganda. If you want to fight corruption, you have to do it by example. President Buhari must start from his party men. He should probe how his campaign was funded because he told Nigerians that he is a poor man. Whatever I say about Buhari should not be mistaken for hatred, I don’t hate him. But, he has to desist from fighting corruption with political face. I differed seriously to his anti-corruption war because he has been protecting other former heads of state, except President Goodluck Jonathan, who contested against him.

What is happening to Halliburton’s scandal and other corruption cases perpetrated before Jonathan’s government? This is what I expected the labour to do. They should ask questions, rather than mere protests.”he said

Fayose accused the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for allegedly displaying signs of corruption.

“The commission has been evading the payment of N10 million it ought to pay me over appeal court judgement when I sued EFCC for harassing my wife. Is this not corruption. I stand to be corrected, I am the only governor who calls the labour leaders to Joint Allocation Account Committee and Federation Allocation Account Committee to decide how the state allocation should be spent. This is to tell you that I have nothing to hide and nothing to fear.”he said - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/i-have-never-hated-president-buhari.html#sthash.O8hea0yW.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by absoluteSuccess: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2015
Fasose and this business of Campaign of Calumny sha.
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by NyscBobo: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2015
wwetinm sef
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2015
see better lie...
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by IamPatriotic(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
It doesn't change anything, meanwhile Fayose should go and wake Jonathan from the dead because the onus was on him to probe his predecessor and not President Buhari probing all pass corruption presidents and Heads of state up till the time of Lord Lugard.
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by donTbone(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by MKO4ever(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
He did not hate Buhari and yet wrote all those things against Buhari shocked
And I wonder what else was left to be done, if he actually hated Buhari
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gov Fayose, time shall tell.
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by gumaveddy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Why would nlc pay this Fool a visit
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by IbrahimJafr: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Last I recalled.... When u hate sm1 u wish em death... Abi u don forget ur campaign
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by tolexy007(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by tolexy007(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
exlink10:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose says contrary to popular belief, he does not hate President Buhari. He said this while receiving the state labour leaders, led by the Chairmen of the Nigeria Labour Congress, Raymond Ade-Adesanmi and Trade Union Congress, Ayodeji Ladeji, in his office in Ado Ekiti yesterday September 10th.

He said:

“I consider the anti-corruption war of President Muhammadu Buhari as mere propaganda. If you want to fight corruption, you have to do it by example. President Buhari must start from his party men. He should probe how his campaign was funded because he told Nigerians that he is a poor man. Whatever I say about Buhari should not be mistaken for hatred, I don’t hate him. But, he has to desist from fighting corruption with political face. I differed seriously to his anti-corruption war because he has been protecting other former heads of state, except President Goodluck Jonathan, who contested against him.

What is happening to Halliburton’s scandal and other corruption cases perpetrated before Jonathan’s government? This is what I expected the labour to do. They should ask questions, rather than mere protests.”he said

Fayose accused the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for allegedly displaying signs of corruption.

“The commission has been evading the payment of N10 million it ought to pay me over appeal court judgement when I sued EFCC for harassing my wife. Is this not corruption. I stand to be corrected, I am the only governor who calls the labour leaders to Joint Allocation Account Committee and Federation Allocation Account Committee to decide how the state allocation should be spent. This is to tell you that I have nothing to hide and nothing to fear.”he said - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/i-have-never-hated-president-buhari.html#sthash.O8hea0yW.dpuf

cc lalasticlala
it is a pity that some pllpp will not see this
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by double0seven(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
We all know that you don't hate Buhari, but only wish him dead six feet below.

Haba, Oga Governor, we very well know that you don't hate Buhari but only earnestly hoping that his administration will fail woefully in every endeavor and be disgraced and dimystifed before Nigerians .
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by peaceland(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by tolexy007(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
peaceland:
Halliburton was before GEJ's government.
The question is why did the past government failed to beam her searchlight on this issue?
Rather than start from OBJ's government where the trail will have likely gone cold; the logical thing is to start from present - GEJ's government; if any of the probes now leads into OBJ's government - then so be it!.
As at present there is no evidence (in court or written) of any specific probe ongoing.
I believe in this case the governor has not made any firm point. There must always be a starting point; if the present PMB's government now stopped at only GEJs' then we can all start saying favoritism
Recall when Ribadu (former EFCC boss) was accused of fighting only OBJs enemies - the response was something like - he is fighting the guilty ones; who happened to be OBJs enemies!!.
Unless Governor Fayose is saying it is unfair to probe 1 thief and leave the other thief 'unprobed'.
There will be a point if and only if the perceived probe is centered on people who have not committed any offence.
thieving is bad and out of 10 the 4 caught or being caught are meant to serve as examples to the populace. We should not discourage catching the 4 simply because of fear of being perceived as favoring the rest 6; especially when it is just early days.
Thank you
i understand you, but do you think is possible for GEJ to probe OBJ when both of them belong to to the same political party? bro i tell u is not possible, in this nigeria politik, unles an opposition party does, that is y we are asking pmb to probe obj too
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by Goke7: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
He doesn't hate Buhari yet he wished him dead even before the elections, that is what buhari haters always say that they don't hate buhari but they will call him all sort of names and wish he was not alive. Fayose keep enjoying your immunity cos we know that's where your courage comes from but please make sure you win a second term tenure cos if your tenure finishes before Buhari's own I pity your life, you can ask Dasuki to see if what am saying is not true.
Re: I Have Never Hated President Buhari - Ayodele Fayose by peaceland(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Bursting The Myth In The Picture Scientifically / 1500 Islamic Clerics Hired To Pray For Saraki / Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.