Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

VIDEO: Rapper T.I. Officially Changes His Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Rapper T.I. Officially Changes His Name (485 Views)

Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid) / Wizkid Changes His Haircut Again / Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Rapper T.I. Officially Changes His Name by oyinremie: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
American rapper, T.I. first stated his intention of being known as “Tip” in 2007 when he released his critically acclaimed “T.I. vs. T.I.P.” album. Now, after 8 years, the rap mogul has finally made the switch from being known as T.I to being known as T.I.P.

The first project released under the new name is his 5 song EP “Da’ Nic” and in an interview with Big Von on 106 KMEL in the Bay Area, reveals that Tip is going to be the way forward. T.I, sorry, TIP calls this new change an “evolution” rather than a “change”.

Watch the interview here - http://www.aderemisblog.com.ng/2015/09/video-rapper-t-i-officially-changes-his-name.html

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston HOLOGRAM To Tour The World / 2face Calls For Support To Red Cross Society To Mark His Birthday / From Rags To Riches: See Patoranking’s Journey To Stardom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.