Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State (2134 Views)

Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan / World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by dondeal: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
We need 1ton to 100ton of moringa seed cash and carry
both daily and weekily

Serious suppliers can supply from 1ton to 100ton

call or whatspp +2348132546934

very urgent time wasters keep off

Cash is available for serious suppliers
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by amerengues(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Can ther be discount for anyone who wants to buy in large quantity? Transport to lagos? Cost analysis please.
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by dondeal: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Price has change
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by dav8id(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2015
dondeal:
We presently have run out of stock

our Chinese client in kano need 10ton to 100ton of moringa seed cash and carry

willing to pay 2,100naira per kilo

plus 50% on transport delivery to Zungeru by Airport Road Kano

Every serious suppliers can supply from 1ton to 100ton both daily and weekily

call or whatspp +2348132546934

very urgent time wasters keep off

Pls it's only cash on delivery, no BG or LC

Cash is available for serious suppliers

Did i heard you said NO BANK GUARANTEE ...you expect someone to transport he or her tones of moringa to your location without bank Endorsed guarantee pk why can you or your client visit our location and do cash and carry if really this your deal is for real....moringa is much available and in a cleaned and ready to export shape....

but only on cash and carry.

my number on my signature cool

3 Likes

Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by feminineA: 6:44am On Oct 06, 2015
dav8id:

Did i heard you said NO BANK GUARANTEE ...you expect someone to transport he or her tones of moringa to your location without bank Endorsed guarantee pk why can you or your client visit our location and do cash and carry if really this your deal is for real....moringa is much available and in a cleaned and ready to export shape....

but only on cash and carry.

my number on my signature cool

Thanks o. I don't know why they all run away from BG any agro business done without BG is worth categorising as mini scam
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by dondeal: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2015
feminineA:

Thanks o. I don't know why they all run away from BG any agro business done without BG is worth categorising as mini scam

stop wasting your energy typing what you don't know
am not sure you have done this business on intl level of 100ton and above

a dealer ask us for BG he said he has 40 to 50ton
he is base at Gombe we ask our agent to go and verify his product.
our agent called him for product inspections he told our agent that the moringa is still on the tree not harvested yet

is that not scam?
if we had gone ahead to issue him BG. is that not a waste of time and resources
it's you guys who waste people time that talks too much

go and read business book and learn to respect business procedure. it's simple you either supply if you tink you can or keep off and keep quiet
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by feminineA: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2015
dondeal:

stop wasting your energy typing what you don't know
am not sure you have done this business on intl level of 100ton and above

a dealer ask us for BG he said he has 40 to 50ton
he is base at Gombe we ask our agent to go and verify his product.
our agent called him for product inspections he told our agent that the moringa is still on the tree not harvested yet

is that not scam?
if we had gone ahead to issue him BG. is that not a waste of time and resources
it's you guys who waste people time that talks too much

go and read business book and learn to respect business procedure. it's simple you either supply if you tink you can or keep off and keep quiet

Do you understand what a bank guarantee really means?coz all from the thrash you typed here you need to go read your so called business book again. 100 tons you say?then you are really a novice in agro business. tell those who schooled you in agro business that they didnt make explicit some business terms and rules. Rubbish!!
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by dondeal: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2015
feminineA:

Do you understand what a bank guarantee really means?coz all from the thrash you typed here you need to go read your so called business book again. 100 tons you say?then you are really a novice in agro business. tell those who schooled you in agro business that they didnt make explicit some business terms and rules. Rubbish!!

runs Gang asking for BG witout verifiable product
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by dondeal: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2015
feminineA:

Lazy loser you don't even have moringa, yet you open your dirty mouth to talk trash

Listen people learn to obey instructions when you read advert
if it's okay you comply and supply, if not walk out and keep quiet, for to everything there is a reason

many scammers and fraudster n cheat like (femineA)
crawls this nairaland asking for BG without even having not even 1ton moringa

I have names and number of many of them

one in zaria ask our purchase agent to come and pay for 10ton after 8hrs drive. he got to zaria and there was no moringa not even 1ton

any man claiming to have 50to to 100ton at Gombe ask for BG
we ask our agent to go and verify before anything but low and behold this man confess his moringa is still on tree unharvested, is that not a scam to ask for BG for unverified product

2days ago another ask our Chinese client to come to his store they got there the moringa seller said his looking for his store key.
he was ask to break the store and open so they can see his moringa he was even promise wil pay for the locks once he breaks the store. this man said no to the shock of every body there was no moringa in the store

I warn all moringa buyers beware alot of fraudster has invaded moringa biz asking for financial instructment for a product they don't have.

this is the reason we made it clear serious suppliers must prove to us they have moringa even if it's 1ton trial delivery
that can help creat confidence and we are ready to go any location and verify product and pay

anybody who talk trash again must be reported and ban
be warn you fraudsters
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by dondeal: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2015
feminineA:

Lazy loser you don't even have moringa, yet you open your dirty mouth to talk trash

if it's okay you comply and supply, if not walk out and keep quiet, for to everything there is a reason

one in zaria ask our purchase agent to come and pay for 10ton after 8hrs drive. he got to zaria and there was no moringa not even 1ton

another man claiming to have 50to to 100ton at Gombe ask for BG
we ask our agent to go and verify before anything but low and behold this man confess his moringa is still on tree unharvested, is that not a scam to ask for BG for unverified product

2days ago another ask our Chinese client to come to his store they got there the moringa seller said his looking for his store key.
he was ask to break the store and open so they can see his moringa he was even promise wil pay for the locks once he breaks the store. this man said no to the shock of every body there was no moringa in the store

I warn all moringa buyers beware alot of fraudster has invaded moringa biz asking for financial instructment for a product they don't have.

this is the reason we made it clear serious suppliers must prove to us they have moringa even if it's 1ton trial delivery
that can help creat confidence and we are ready to go any location and verify product and pay

be warn you fraudsters
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by dondeal: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2015
feminineA:

be warn you fraudsters
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by feminineA: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2015
dondeal:

be warn you fraudsters

Idiota!!! who is a fraudster?me or you who just registered your account Your ignorance shows you are not into agro business export at all. village champion!!! I definitely wont stoop so low to entertain your stupidity! Dumb skull! I repeat go and learn proper business process and procedures. Educated illiterate, thats if you are even schooled. tongue. Last post from me to your st**pid self.
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by dondeal: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2015
feminineA:

Idiota!!! who is a fraudster?me or you who just registered your account Your ignorance shows you are not into agro business export at all. village champion!!! I definitely wont stoop so low to entertain your stupidity! Dumb skull! I repeat go and learn proper business process and procedures. Educated illiterate, thats if you are even schooled. tongue. Last post from me to your st**pid self.

gragraboy:

I don't even understand all this English you are speaking!....all i am saying is that you are a scammer and efcc should be on your behind.

Thief you don't have Moringa and ask for BG
shameful soul

If your in My shoe will you Give BG to unverified product
if your in my shoes after been invited by people who.claim to have moringa and you travel to 3state yet none of the this people can even supply 1ton
they wasted your transport money and time

you encourage fraud becuase your a known fraudster

seun wil ban people like you. who ask for BG without verifiable product you dirty scammer

please seun ask this thief to prove to all nairaland his moringa seed.? ask all who claim to have moringa to prove it
this people spoil the image of nigerians on international market

they have tried to scam our Chinese client many times
each time they ask for BG and when we ask for product verification. they refuse and off there phone
bunch of thieves
May God Spare your soul before its late

where on earth does a sane busines man issues BG for unverified product?
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by All4good: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2015
dondeal:

Thief you don't have Moringa and ask for BG
shameful soul

If your in My shoe will you Give BG to unverified product
if your in my shoes after been invited by people who.claim to have moringa and you travel to 3state yet none of the this people can even supply 1ton
they wasted your transport money and time

you encourage fraud becuase your a known fraudster

seun wil ban people like you. who ask for BG without verifiable product you dirty scammer

please seun ask this thief to prove to all nairaland his moringa seed.? ask all who claim to have moringa to prove it
this people spoil the image of nigerians on international market

they have tried to scam our Chinese client many times
each time they ask for BG and when we ask for product verification. they refuse and off there phone
bunch of thieves
May God Spare your soul before its late

where on earth does a sane business man issues BG for unverified product?

Gentlemen there is no need for these fruitless exchange. @dondeal you could ask anyone who claims he has the product you seeking for location and you can safe cost by sending someone you know in that town to go inspect for you. In business you can Dodge incurring cost. That is why you are entitled to make profit as you desire when you pull a deal through.
Again there are basic rules of engagement in business but they are not cast in stone. What ever works between seller and buyer is cool. For some it is strictly cash, others it is cheque. None is good or bad.

3 Likes

Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by Iceprincehkn(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
I HAVE MORINGA SEED FOR SALE . PLEASE CONTACT ME ON +2348034415343
Re: Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State by wakes: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Available 100Kg Moringa seeds.
Interested buyers call 0. 8. 0. 6. 5. 3. 8. 7. 8. 1.. 9... NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Which Machine Is Suitable To Grind Tigernut Milk? / Grants For Nigerian Farmers / Hot Air Dryer For Sweet Potatoes Processing Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.