Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently (3423 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Moringa Seed Urgently Needed Lagos And Kano / Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by dondeal: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2015
We need 1ton to 100ton of moringa seed cash and carry
both daily and weekily

Serious suppliers can supply from 1ton to 100ton

call or whatspp +2348132546934

very urgent time wasters keep off

Cash is available for serious suppliers
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by gragraboy: 1:48am On Oct 03, 2015
As in.....your kind 419 ehn?!!
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by wakes: 2:07am On Oct 03, 2015
dondeal:
Our Chinese client in kano needs moringa seed urgently

more than 10ton to 100ton of moringa seed needed on
cash and carry and cash on delivery

willing to pay 2,100naira per kilo

plus 50% on transport delivery to Zungeru by Airport Road Kano

serious suppliers can supply from 1ton to 10ton and 100ton
both daily and weekily

call or whatspp +2348132546934

very urgent time wasters keep off

Pls it's only cash on delivery, no BG or LC

Cash is available for serious suppliers
We have a list of Moringa Suppliers(OVER 40 CONTACTS) across Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
If interested contact us.
The list is sold for N5,000, a PDF document.
You can contact them, the list contains their PHONE NUMBERS.
If interested contact us via the signature below.

Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by dondeal: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2015
ok
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by dondeal: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2015
gragraboy:

You need serious mental reset,

i guess your in a state of illusory phantasmagoria and psychosomatic schizophrenia

run to real man of God for serious deliverance

may God Spare your soul

wasted lazy man
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by dondeal: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2015
wakes:

We have a list of Moringa Suppliers(OVER 40 CONTACTS) across Nigeria and other parts of Africa.

Big Boss called you but your wife or sec pick the call

U have not replied his whatsapp text
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by wakes: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2015
dondeal:

Big Boss called you but your wife or sec pick the call

U have not replied his whatsapp text
So so sorry Oga.
But I have not seen the whatsapp message yet.
Thanks
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by dondeal: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2015
gragraboy:

Lazy loser you don't even have moringa, yet you open your dirty mouth to talk trash

Listen people learn to obey instructions when you read advert
if it's okay you comply and supply, if not walk out and keep quiet, for to everything there is a reason

many scammers and fraudster n cheat like You
crawls this nairaland asking for BG without even having not even 1ton moringa

I have names and number of many of them

one in zaria ask our purchase agent to come and pay for 10ton after 8hrs drive. he got to zaria and there was no moringa not even 1ton

another man claiming to have 50to to 100ton at Gombe ask for BG
we ask our agent to go and verify before anything but low and behold this man confess his moringa is still on tree unharvested, is that not a scam to ask for BG for unverified product

2days ago another ask our Chinese client to come to his store they got there the moringa seller said his looking for his store key.
he was ask to break the store and open so they can see his moringa he was even promise wil pay for the locks once he breaks the store. this man said no to the shock of every body there was no moringa in the store

I warn all moringa buyers beware alot of fraudster has invaded moringa biz asking for financial instructment for a product they don't have.

this is the reason we made it clear serious suppliers must prove to us they have moringa even if it's 1ton trial delivery
that can help creat confidence and we are ready to go any location and verify product and pay

anybody who talk trash again must be reported and ban
be warn you fraudsters
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by gragraboy: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2015
dondeal:

Lazy loser you don't even have moringa, yet you open your dirty mouth to talk trash

Listen people learn to obey instructions when you read advert
if it's okay you comply and supply, if not walk out and keep quiet, for to everything there is a reason

many scammers and fraudster n cheat like You
crawls this nairaland asking for BG without even having not even 1ton moringa

I have names and number of many of them

one in zaria ask our purchase agent to come and pay for 10ton after 8hrs drive. he got to zaria and there was no moringa not even 1ton

another man claiming to have 50to to 100ton at Gombe ask for BG
we ask our agent to go and verify before anything but low and behold this man confess his moringa is still on tree unharvested, is that not a scam to ask for BG for unverified product

2days ago another ask our Chinese client to come to his store they got there the moringa seller said his looking for his store key.
he was ask to break the store and open so they can see his moringa he was even promise wil pay for the locks once he breaks the store. this man said no to the shock of every body there was no moringa in the store

I warn all moringa buyers beware alot of fraudster has invaded moringa biz asking for financial instructment for a product they don't have.

this is the reason we made it clear serious suppliers must prove to us they have moringa even if it's 1ton trial delivery
that can help creat confidence and we are ready to go any location and verify product and pay

anybody who talk trash again must be reported and ban
be warn you fraudsters
I don't even understand all this English you are speaking!....all i am saying is that you are a scammer and efcc should be on your behind.

1 Like

Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by dondeal: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2015
gragraboy:

I don't even understand all this English you are speaking!....all i am saying is that you are a scammer and efcc should be on your behind.

Thief you don't have Moringa and ask for BG
shameful soul

If your in My shoe will you Give BG to unverified product
if your in my shoes after been invited by people who.claim to have moringa and you travel to 3state yet none of the this people can even supply 1ton
they wasted your transport money and time

you encourage fraud becuase your a known fraudster

seun wil ban people like you. who ask for BG without verifiable product you dirty scammer

please seun ask this thief to prove to all nairaland his moringa seed.? ask all who claim to have moringa to prove it
this people spoil the image of nigerians on international market

they have tried to scam our Chinese client many times
each time they ask for BG and when we ask for product verification. they refuse and off there phone
bunch of thieves
May God Spare your soul before its late

where on earth does a sane busines man issues BG for unverified product?
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by wakes: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
wakes:

Still available...
Also Available 100Kg Moringa seeds.
Interested buyers call 0. 8. 0. 6. 5. 3. 8. 7. 8. 1.. 9... NOW!
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by drisaac4luv(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Please, can you also lead me with the buyer. I'm a certified exporter of the product.
for further details, lets discuss 2ru my email; drisaac4luv@gmail.com, 08168701264
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by korede2016(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
My seller have 500kg of moringa seeds for pick up if you interested in picking up contact me on 08119163175.
Re: Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently by es144000: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
drisaac4luv:
Please, can you also lead me with the buyer. I'm a certified exporter of the product.
for further details, lets discuss 2ru my email; drisaac4luv@gmail.com, 08168701264
How much do you buy and minimum you buy

(1) (Reply)

Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale / What Has Been Your Biggest Eyeopener Since You Started Your Agribusiness? / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.