Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Vacancy For Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Writer (521 Views)

British American Tobacco Current Vacancy For Graduates / Vacancy For The Post Of Channel Expansion Officer (urgent) / Vacancy For Loan Officers In An MFB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Writer by vhw2014: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Job Title: FREELANCE WRITER

Job Description
StartupNigeria is seeking creative writers to join it's growing team. Applicants should be versatile, able to write business, technology, entrepreneurship and agriculture related articles.

Requirements
Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) Excellent research skills, ability to gather necessary materials for work
Ability to push self to meet hard deadlines
Resident in the Niger Delta area
Strong business acumen Ability to produce a minimum of 10 articles per week of not less than 450 words each

Compensation
The position comes with competitive remuneration, excellent working environment and top career opportunities.

How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter and at least 2 samples of your work in pdf format to chinwe@startupnigeria.net
Re: Vacancy For Writer by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
How much is the pay?
Re: Vacancy For Writer by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:
How much is the pay?
N1 billion per annum. But what do you want to do there, seeing as you can't even spell your moniker right? undecided grin
Re: Vacancy For Writer by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
RickRichards:

N1 billion per annum. But what do you want to do there, seeing as you can't even spell your moniker right? undecided grin

Where did I opine that I wanted the job? Or are you high on codeine?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Writer by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Where did I opine that I wanted the job? Or are you high on codeine?
But why codeine?
Oh! Nevermind. It's "your thing." Not judging you though, uh-uhn. Just keep doing "your thing".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Driver Needed In Abuja (preferably Pensioners Or Age 50 And Above) / Has The Nigerian Navy Abandoned The Dss Recruitment Brouhaha? / Human Resource Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.