Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Employers Please Come In To Pick Someone For Holiday Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employers Please Come In To Pick Someone For Holiday Jobs (832 Views)

Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] / Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employers Please Come In To Pick Someone For Holiday Jobs by olarafiat(f): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
As we all know holiday is fast approaching for students of higher institutions in Nigeria.
Come in here to advertise yourself for extra cash to keep body and soul in one piece.

I am a 200L student of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
I need a teaching job in a school or as a private tutor

Lalastica, Seun pls help our ministry move to d permanent site
Re: Employers Please Come In To Pick Someone For Holiday Jobs by adex15: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
olarafiat:
As we all know holiday is fast approaching for students of higher institutions in Nigeria.
Come in here to advertise yourself for extra cash to keep body and soul in one piece.

I am a 200L student of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
I need a teaching job in a school or as a private tutor

Lalastica, Seun pls help our ministry move to d permanent site
Please try to submit your resume within the schools of your locality.
Re: Employers Please Come In To Pick Someone For Holiday Jobs by olarafiat(f): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Adex15 will do that. just taught bringing it to this forum will help others

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Energy Nigeria Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (3 Pos / Reps To Declare State Of Emergency On Unemployment / IT Officer & Experienced Social Media Officer Needed- Only Lekki-Ajah Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.