Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! (4019 Views)

Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Tiwa Savage Visits City 105.1 To Promote Her Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
watch below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njI-ZykuXv4

Get your facts right awesomelymade charix and the multiple pages you own to trash muna!
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Get your facts right awesomelymade charix and the multiple pages you own to trash muna!
Try as you may you'd never turn me to a fan.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

Try as you may you'd never turn me to a fan.
Why do you hate her so bad.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Why do you hate her so bad.
I'm your guardian angel trying to lead you on the straight and narrow path in life. Take my advice and see things turn for the better.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
How'd I get on this thread I see you're enjoying my attention.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

I'm your guardian angel trying to lead you on the straight and narrow path in life. Take my advice and see things turn for the better.

Take what advice. You're life is a mess and your trying to fix hers. Ashashiiiii
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Take what advice. You're life is a mess and your trying to fix hers. Ashashiiiii
...says the troll with ten nairaland accounts.

Try to employ someone to handle publicity for you if not you'd run mad replying the general public.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

...says the troll with ten nairaland accounts.

Try to employ someone to handle publicity for you if not you'd run mad replying the general public.
umm the blogs write about her. So she got free publicity. Move along. DO NOT REPLY ME!!
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
umm the blogs write about her. So she got free publicity. Move along. DO NOT REPLY ME!!
Is that why the last of your news was done in 2013 or the latest one you cite your picture was under an event that happened?

Face it Munachi, you're washed up. Your career never kicked past 2007's mbgn which people still question its authenticity till today. Yeah, it's already known the pageant is rigged so you can't fool us with the title anymore.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=charix post=37911034]
Is that why the last of your news was done in 2013 or the latest one you cite your picture was under an event that happened?

Face it Munachi, you're washed up. Your career never kicked past 2007's mbgn which people still question its authenticity till today. Yeah, it's already known the pageant is rigged so you can't fool us with the title anymore.[/quote rigged how? She was the most beautiful. Look at her opponent . She stood out to clearly. So tell how on earth it's rigged. And as for events she's invited to them because she's famous. Secondly last news carried on muna was in 2015 a lot actually.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

Face it Munachi, you're washed up. Your career never kicked past 2007's mbgn which people still question its authenticity till today. Yeah, it's already known the pageant is rigged so you can't fool us with the title anymore.

Do not go reading comments because they are written by haters like you!
But they carried her news this year na

http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2015/01/munachi-abii-pregnantphoto.html?m=1
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

again in 2015 a blog posts about her. Plus many more

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/03/munachi-abii-reveals-she-rocked-kim.html?m=1
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Do not go reading comments because they are written by haters like you!
But they carried her news this year na

http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2015/01/munachi-abii-pregnantphoto.html?m=1
You've too much time on your hands if all you do's search online for blog posts.

See you looking like their aunty. Means you either don't care where you get male attention from or are too immature to relate with your mates.

I hope you don't 'treat' him and all his friends the way you did P-square because that's the beginning of disaster.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
again in 2015 a blog posts about her. Plus many more

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/03/munachi-abii-reveals-she-rocked-kim.html?m=1
Rock a dress or hairstyle like Kim Kardashian and you start believing you're her. Your 'fans' on that blog told you the truth; get a job!

There's one thing Kim K has which you don't - long, beautiful, natural hair! HAHAHAHAHA. Oh, a husband too whose older.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

You've too much time on your hands if all you do's search online for blog posts.

See you looking like their aunty. Means you either don't care where you get male attention from or are too immature to relate with your mates.

I hope you don't 'treat' him and all his friends the way you did P-square because that's the beginning of disaster.
looking like their aunty HOW? She can pass as their age. Stop exaggerating
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
[b][/b]
charix:

Rock a dress or hairstyle like Kim Kardashian and you start believing you're her. Your 'fans' on that blog told you the truth; get a job!

There's one thing Kim K has which you don't - long, beautiful, natural hair! HAHAHAHAHA. Oh, a husband too whose older.
so what if she has a husband? Do you think her marriage would last? Also muna is by far more beautiful than fake Kim kardashiab.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
[b][/b] so what if she has a husband? Do you think her marriage would last? Also muna is by far more beautiful than fake Kim kardashiab.
There're some things in life that if you tell yourself no matter how many times're never true. Stop while you're at it because I can smell your insecurity from a mile away. Kim's also more enlightened than you're but I'd blame the environment you were born and nothing else.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
looking like their aunty HOW? She can pass as their age. Stop exaggerating
You were in SS2 while they were in JSS1 since that's the only way to put it in perspective.

You developed(or were developing) womanly features while he(Tomi) was still crying for his mom while pissing in bed. Before he hits 26 or 27 he'd get rid of you.

Besides, he's 22 while you're 28: a six year difference.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
I bet [url=palmwinetapper]you[/url] cry yourself to sleep whenever you don't see a blog post with your name on it. That's why you came to nairaland; a place you can 'trend' everyday.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

There're some things in life that if you tell yourself no matter how many times're never true. Stop while you're at it because I can smell your insecurity from a mile away. Kim's also more enlightened than you're but I'd blame the environment you were born and nothing else.
as I said muna is more beautiful facially and shape wise than Kim. Take that to the bank
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

You were in SS2 while they were in JSS1 since that's the only way to put it in perspective.

You developed(or were developing) womanly features while he(Tomi) was still crying for his mom while pissing in bed. Before he hits 26 or 27 he'd get rid of you.

Besides, he's 22 while you're 28: a six year difference.
Let me remind you that muna is 27 til November 5th. So a 5 year age gap fool
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:
I bet [url=palmwinetapper]you[/url] cry yourself to sleep whenever you don't see a blog post with your name on it. That's why you came to nairaland; a place you can 'trend' everyday.
no she's currently on set working on a new movie.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Let me remind you that muna is 27 til November 5th. So a 5 year age gap fool
This reply is officially hackneyed.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
as I said muna is more beautiful facially and shape wise than Kim. Take that to the bank
You should've included Muna doesn't know the meaning of a gym, is a liability looking for man who she'd marry into his home for comfort, is most likely a bad cook and has only past glory to fall back on while you're at it.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
no she's currently on set working on a new movie.
That movie's probably low budget and terrible if she has 24 hours of the day to respond to trolls.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Whose d i c k did you suck to get that interview? I see the songs referenced there are all from 2008. HAHAHAHA!!!
So you're another Airforce1 who only makes noise without releasing an album? I laugh in Ikwerre. Expected number of albums sold= 10; one for every member of your family then maybe a few neighbours here and there.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

You should've included Muna doesn't know the meaning of a gym, is a liability looking for man who she'd marry into his home for comfort, is most likely a bad cook and has only past glory to fall back on while you're at it.
but you know she fine pass Kim. Who is Kim?
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
but you know she fine pass Kim. Who is Kim?
Do your own p o r n o and see if it would move like hers then.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

Whose d i c k did you suck to get that interview? I see the songs referenced there are all from 2008. HAHAHAHA!!!
So you're another Airforce1 who only makes noise without releasing an album? I laugh in Ikwerre. Expected number of albums sold= 10; one for every member of your family then maybe a few neighbours here and there.
in fact she finer than Beyonce, jlo and Kim. Oh I forgot rihanna too. Muna fine pass am all
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

you know it wil . Muna is far more beautiful . Body and face. People in Nigeria will love to see her
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

the fact you've not disputed it shows I'm right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Antar Laniyan’s Share Photos Of His Son As He Clocks A Year Older / Linda Ikeji Attacked For Not Leaking Adekunle And Simi's Wedding Photos / See "Stanford Bridge" In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.