Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! (4053 Views)

Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Tiwa Savage Visits City 105.1 To Promote Her Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you know it wil . Muna is far more beautiful . Body and face. People in Nigeria will love to see her
Palmwinetapper:
in fact she finer than Beyonce, jlo and Kim. Oh I forgot rihanna too. Muna fine pass am all
Palmwinetapper:
the fact you've not disputed it shows I'm right
So this's how you delude yourself abi? No wonder you've worried yourself into trolling. I'm sure you make that boy call you different celebrity names just to reassure you're still pretty. Hmmm. Insecurity at its finest.

Do quick and post n u d e s since that's the next step in this spiral to destruction.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

So this's how you delude yourself abi? No wonder you've worried yourself into trolling. I'm sure you make that boy call you different celebrity names just to reassure you're still pretty. Hmmm. Insecurity at its finest.

Do quick and post n u d e s since that's the next step in this spiral to destruction.
delude? You know the truth. Give credit where its due.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
delude? You know the truth. Give credit where its due.
Go and sleep joor. Bush girl.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

Go and sleep joor. Bush girl.
you know the truth. Pride Won't allow you to admit it. How funny
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you know the truth. Pride Won't allow you to admit it. How funny
Reverse-psychology. Trying to reassure your doubtful conscience.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

Reverse-psychology. Trying to reassure your doubtful conscience.
no. You know she's pretty. You can't open your mouth to say it.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
no. You know she's pretty. You can't open your mouth to say it.
Believe whatever you want to if it makes you sleep well at night.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

Believe whatever you want to if it makes you sleep well at night.
just admit it. Shame the devil
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
just admit it. Shame the devil
I'd never admit an immature bush girl who chases sugar daddies, has nothing in life going for her, calls up exes who shared her amongst themselves, low budget nollywood acting, trolling, make up caking semi-illiterate girl is beautiful. Good night.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

I'd never admit an immature bush girl who chases sugar daddies, has nothing in life going for her, calls up exes who shared her amongst themselves, low budget nollywood acting, trolling, make up caking semi-illiterate girl is beautiful. Good night.

She wears very light makeup. Shut up
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

She wears very light makeup. Shut up
#akuko
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

#akuko
she does. Very natural. Google it
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she does. Very natural. Google it
I have better things to do in my life than googling "rappers" that never caught on. Unlike you, I've an outing tonight and would make sure to enjoy my friday. It was well deserved and I've finished a week of contributing to my country.

What've you done with yourself this week Muna, I hope not trolling only?
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

I have better things to do in my life than googling "rappers" that never caught on. Unlike you, I've an outing tonight and would make sure to enjoy my friday. It was well deserved and I've finished a week of contributing to my country.

What've you done with yourself this week Muna, I hope not trolling only?
she shot her movir
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she shot her movir
I guessed as much; trolling social networks. Good night.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

I guessed as much; trolling social networks. Good night.
GO AND FIND A WIFE!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
GO AND FIND A WIFE!!!!
Come let me part them legs like Moses did the Red Sea tongue.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

Come let me part them legs like Moses did the Red Sea tongue.
repent!!! How dare you use sex and a bible scripture in the same sentence!!!!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
repent!!! How dare you use sex and a bible scripture in the same sentence!!!!!!!
My friend go and sleep. Don't you shout 'Jesus' during sex? tongue Don't tell me Peter wasn't hitting it right.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
charix:

My friend go and sleep. Don't you shout 'Jesus' during sex? tongue Don't tell me Peter wasn't hitting it right.
God forgive you. You're disgusting
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
God forgive you. You're disgusting
Whatever you say.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by sameolg616(m): 4:32am On Sep 12, 2015
i guess that failed abuja rapper should be her mentor.......whats his name?pls remind me...that dude always wearing face cap that thinks he is doing hardcore rap in nigeria.....
yea...i remember him now...MODE NINE....
give us niaja rap....i bet even phyno can beat him wit his ibo rhymes

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2015
sameolg616:
i guess that failed abuja rapper should be her mentor.......whats his name?pls remind me...that dude always wearing face cap that thinks he is doing hardcore rap in nigeria.....
muna is not failed ok
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2015
sameolg616:
charix is that you? Did you create a new account?
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
charix is that you? Did you create a new account?
Unlike you I have a life. My destiny is not caged to nairaland.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 5:26am On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

Unlike you I have a life. My destiny is not caged to nairaland.
clearly it is. I talk you talk. You're a hypocrite
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 12, 2015
sameolg616:
Although I love modenine, I just've to agree with you on that. After Muna learned to rhyme words together she felt that was all needed to become successful in Zoogeria's rap industry.

Till today we're still waiting for the release of her first album. Hopefully my predicted album sales would humble her when it turns reality.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
clearly it is. I talk you talk. You're a hypocrite
At this point I can type 'a' as a comment and you'd still come at me like a rabid dog. I guessed I've turned the celebrity now. Even on nairaland you've lost your fame.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

Although I love modenine, I just've to agree with you on that. After Muna learned to rhyme words together she felt that was all needed to become successful in Zoogeria's rap industry.

Till today we're still waiting for the release of her first album. Hopefully my predicted album sales would humble her when it turns reality.
Get ready to be wrong
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Get ready to be wrong
Go f u c k P-square and leave us in peace. Imagine, using your toto to wash a new house. Muna you disgust me!
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Palmwinetapper: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

Go f u c k P-square and leave us in peace. Imagine, using your toto to wash a new house. Muna you disgust me!
wash a new house? Hmm OK.
Re: Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
wash a new house? Hmm OK.
Old house, new house, doesn't change what you traveled out for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Falz D Badt Guy And His Family / I Did Not Leave That Comment On Nicki Minaj’s Photo – Pastor Says / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.