Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. (3857 Views)

EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
NAMES OF MINISTERS FOR SCREENING.
The names include:
Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former Osun State
governor and ousted PDP National Secretary;
Chief Bode Mustapha, former PDP National Auditor; an All Progressives Congress stalwart from Ogun State;
and Engineer Segun Oni, former Ekiti State governor and APC Deputy National Chairman (South West).
Others are Dr Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past governor of Ekiti State;
Dr. Abba Ruma, a former Minister for Agriculture and
Water Resources;
and Chief Kanu Agabi, a former Minister of Justice.
The list also includes Donald Duke, a former Governor of Cross River State;
Governor Raji Fashola of Lagos State; and
Yinka Folashade Oredola, a pharmacist from Ondo State.
Others on the list are
Rotimi Akeredolu, a former gubernatorial
candidate in Ondo State;
Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State; Engineer Funsho Kupolokun, former Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation; Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso of Kano State; and Bisola Adegbenro, a Senator-elect from Ogun State.
Also on the list are
Isaiah Danjuma, son of General TY Danjuma from Taraba State;
Dele Momodu, Publisher of Ovation;
Kehinde Lawanson, a former Executive Director of First Bank; and
Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN), former Minster of Justice.
Other names will be published once they are confirmed by reliable security sources.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by Realtol(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Where is your source.
Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by pedel: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
If 50% percent of the people you mentioned here make the list then GEJ shouldn't have been voted out.
These people will make the "change" more than a scam.

16 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by ddippset(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
pedel:
If 50% percent of the people you mentioned here make the list then GEJ shouldn't have been voted out.
These people will make the "change" more than a scam.
what manner of gibberish are you convoluting today? Was gej voted out because of the names of the ministers he chose or because he couldn't keep his ministers in check? Goat nor be lion, Jonathan nor be buhari.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by tunergy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
A fragment of your Imagination
Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by Pheals(f): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
C buhari secretary shocked shocked angry
Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by makingsense(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na d koko(ministers list) I won see
Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yoruba names plenty na
Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by pedel: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
ddippset:
what manner of gibberish are you convoluting today? Was gej voted out because of the names of the ministers he chose or because he couldn't keep his ministers in check? Goat nor be lion, Jonathan nor be buhari.
May be you should enlighten me: Is it ok to appoint, as ministers, people with records of financial reclessness and outright diversion of public funds just because you think you can keep them in check?

For PMB to succeed as a leader he needs people of like vision and passion at every level. Do you think PMB's fight on corruption will stop the local government council workers that are issuing and selling 50 naira tickets to market women from selling their own copies of the tickets?

I run an organisation and I will never employ anyone I won't love to work under should I be looking for job.

During GEJ term, corruption was radicalized and hardly can you get anything done by following the normal process.
Unless you are less than 17 years old you should understand what I am talking about.

You seem like a learned person; you may have to choose your words carefully and mind how you talk to people on public forums like this. I am sure this is not how you speak to your colleagues or people where you work just because they didn't share you view about issues.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
is it true? Need anything from Jumia? contact me now!
Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by shaddoww: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wen news have it dat he will submit 36 names meaning 1 from each state, u are here listing 2 names from about 3 states, I hear u oooooo

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by sammyj: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Source pls
Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by cr7lomo: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
If this is true , then buhari is a confirmed fraud

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by fistonati(m): 12:17am On Sep 12, 2015
Should ds be, I ask who are d leaders of tomorrow
Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by fistonati(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Pidgin Proverbs
1. Na for old age ashawo dey know the value of
pikin.
2. Woman wey never see problem... Na im dey
still hold breast run.
3. Woman wey dey find pikin no dey wear pant
sleep.
4. Rat wey follow lizard enter rain, Na later é go
hear am.
5. Na for afternoon dem dey find black goat.
6. Weather hot!! É No mean say fowl go lay
boiled egg.
7. EYE WEY DEY CRY DEY SEE ROAD.
8. Pikin wey him mama back cross water, wey
say him march fish, wetin him mama go march?
9. Small pikin wey dem carry for back no know
say the journey far.
10. Person wey don faint before no be stranger
to death.
11. Person wey chop belle full, no know wetin
hungry man dey see.
12. No be as woman dey close eye enjoy sex she
dey enjoy labour pains.
13. Yansh no get teeth but e dey cut shit.
14. Lizard wey fall from tall iroko tree, if nobody
hail am!! é go hail himself
15. Toto water small, but é reach prick take baff.
16. IF GIRL TAKE HUSBAND DO BOYFRIEND,
SHE GO TAKE BOYFRIEND DO HUSBAND.
17. Cockroach wey jam fowl, jam bad luck.
18. Na cricket tell him children say, No matter
how ground strong, Them no go sleep outside.
19. Pikin wey say him mama no fine they use
style call him papa blind man.
20. No be eye wey dem take chop eba dem take
dey share meat.
21. Person wey use Elephant set trap, na him
know wetin he wan Catch.
22. When Breeze Blow Fowl Yash Go Open.
23. STUDENT WEY READ NA HIM SERIOUS, BUT
STUDENT WEY PASS NA HIM KNOW BOOK.
24. Dem no dey tell tortoise say race don start.
25. Dem no dey tell blind man say salt no dey for
food.
26. Before you see monkey, monkey don see you.
27. Thief wey jump fence enter house where
owner dey wait for am, no go jump again.
28. If pikin say he sabi die, him papa sef go tell
am say him sabi bury.
29. Na wetin dey sweet for goat mouth, Na im
dey kill am.
30. If e be like say everybody dey craze" na you
dey craze.
31. Meat wey you dey forbid, no use your teeth
cut am.
32. My thing and our thing no be the same oh.
33. Na happiness dey make prick stand.
34. Na as goat stand for market dem dey price
am.
35. Craze no hard to form, na the trekking be
wahala.
36. Its a small world!! No mean say you fit trek
from Naija go London.
37. No matter how hot your temper be, e no fit
boil beans.
38. Chicken wey run from Borno go Ibadan go
still end up inside pot of soup.
39. Today’s newspaper na tomorrow Suya wrap.
40. Akara and moin moin get the same parent,
na wetin dem pass through make dem different.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by Obrigardo: 12:59am On Sep 12, 2015
Idiothick thread
Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by LastSurvivor: 1:06am On Sep 12, 2015
I can see the yam but no SAUSE
Re: Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. by BabaNath(m): 3:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Buhari must probe this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs / Invasion Of Nigeria By Benin Rep:1914 Agreement Has Expired, Boni Yayi Tells PMB / Foreign Media Descends On Buhari For Killing Biafrans - BBC Leads The Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.