Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Popular Nollywood Actor Blast Arik Air After Engine Failure In Mid Air - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actor Blast Arik Air After Engine Failure In Mid Air (609 Views)

Nollywood Comedy Actor Blast Nigerian Army For Operation Python Dance / Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos / Dj Humility Holds Arik Air Staff Hostage Over Delayed Flight [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nollywood Actor Blast Arik Air After Engine Failure In Mid Air by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Popular Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop has lashed out at Arik Air after he survived what would have been a disaster.

The actor who took a flight from Lagos to Uyo, said they were told 35min after take-off that the engine of the plane has overheated and that they had to return to Lagos.

He cursed the Arik Management for poor customer service and technical problems after delaying the Uyo bound flight for hours.

According to Ime;

“I was aboard an Arik flight from Lagos to Uyo scheduled originally for 7am and rescheduled for 11am today. We were told over 35 minutes mid air that the engines are over heated and we were left with no choice but to return to Lagos. I was scared, livid, frustrated yet grateful to God for a safe landing even though it was a near crash experience. Till now no Arik staff has come to us to enquire as to what the case was and to proffer a possible way forward. Now that really sucks! A fragment of thought that could point to my crashing and leaving behind my sweet wife and beautiful daughter will for a long time make me say thunder fire Arik.”

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=28543

Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Blast Arik Air After Engine Failure In Mid Air by madridguy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Never again.
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Blast Arik Air After Engine Failure In Mid Air by kelljuili(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Blast Arik Air After Engine Failure In Mid Air by gabazin080(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Plane crash will not be my portion and every nairalander.

Cc:seun lalasticlala ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Lol, Ms.Sahhara Mocks Splendormag.com's Story About Her "Sex Reassignment" / A Nairalander And Vector After Performance @KSU / How Fake Actress Was Arrested With Hard Drugs At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.