Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos (33973 Views)

My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by nghubs1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lola Omotayo, the wife of Peter of Psquare on Tuesday narrated how Arik airways frustrated her trip from Port Harcourt to Lagos

Lola expressed her disappointment on how Arik Airways frustrated her travel plans.

Lola reacting on her Instagram page said she was disappointed when Arik airways moved their flight schedule from the supposed 2pm schedule to 4pm, 6pm, 9pm till the flight was canceled.
She also said Arik had records of delayed flights, apethic ground staff, rude and unhelpful costumers service.

The level of miscommunication by Arik staff have to stop, Lola said.

See her post below:

"@flyarikair might be one of the biggest commercial Airlines in Nigeria today but apparently size doesn't matter when it comes to customer service! I am usually not a complainer but here is where my frustration reached its peak. A flight from PH to Lagos was supposed to leave at 2pm got moved to 4pm, 6pm and finally to 9pm and was later cancelled! Like how do you do that to people who keep you in business? Oh and the icing on the cake is when they asked passangers to return in the morning for a 9am flight and guess what? That got cancelled as well! Arik has had a terrible track record for delayed flights, apathetic ground staff, rude and unhelpful customer service and continue to treat people with no regard, no remorse and no compensation. Who you epp? This has got to STOP! Time is money and this is not the way to run an airline or treat people. The level of miscommunication by Arik staff is totally unacceptable. This airline is on a downward slide....Reliability is key! If you have to shut your airline down to get it right then do so or hire me to teach you a thing or two about customer service. For now I will pay more to avoid flying Arik period! Happy Holidays!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOPl3dnDho-/?taken-by=lolaomotayo_okoye&hl=en

http://nghubs.com/how-arik-airways-frustrates-lola-omotayos-trip-to-lagos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by recievesense: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
arik suppose dey do combing.

it's high time Nigerians boycott bad service so that they can change. Arik does not care cos they will always have people to toy with. smh

5 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by alexiej(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Everyone knows Arik doesn't make any sense.
And btw, what's "happy holidays"? She cannor say merry christmas again cos that's how deyre doing in the US abi undecided undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Sunnymatey(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ma sister sorry o, you have to come to terms with the reality that business under Buhari is hell. Its really not their fault. They's certainly no way they will shy away from making money.

14 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
every frequent flier knows Arik and time don't mix, it is not news

they care only about picking that extra passenger, and if that seems like it wont happen that day, they simply cancel the trip and move it to the next afternoon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
How does this reduce the price of goat in the market?

I love how she said "Happy holidays" after throwing shade.

9 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by townplanner(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pm me for your site analysis and design.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by agbado1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
What shld we do nw

3 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Ma sister sorry o, you have to come to terms with the reality that business under Buhari is hell. Its really not their fault They's certainly no way they will shy away from making money.

Bro, people have been complaining about Arik's terrible service before Buhari's tenure began. This is not a Buhari issue.

Besides, even if business under Buhari is hell, how will Arik's poor and shoddy treatment of their customers help their business? How does their rude staff help them in making more money? The current recession should even be an added incentive for companies to treat their customers like royalty.

And to say it is really not their fault

48 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by blackaxe78: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Arik is like the dollar rate!

If u lucky, you can see the best part of them to and fro....which have experienced before. You keep asking yourself on such trips that "Am I on Arik"

One thing u cant take away from them is that they re the most affordable from Lagos to New-York

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
I thought her husband owns a PJ . . undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by cuba62(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by deusp: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lol.,you just de look for trouble
alexiej:
Everyone knows Arik doesn't make any sense.
And btw, what's "happy holidays"? She cannor say merry christmas again cos that's how deyre doing in the US abi undecided undecided
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by FisifunKododada: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
cheesy who u epp? cheesy
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Gee001: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Same thing happened to me during the beginning of this year. Same Arik, a flight from phc to Lagos was moved from 2pm to 4pm, till 8pm, everybody was frustrated and the flight was almost cancelled before we took off by 9pm after cancelling the Abuja flight. Poor customer service from them. I almost cried that day

6 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by coalcoal1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
OK
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by samkay3g(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
au dat one take affect my money wey dey MMM

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Idydarling(f): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
she for take bus na, shikena!!

4 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by CaptainBomb(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
So make we dey cry?

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Dainikel(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Arik no be today flights are been delayed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by idupaul: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sempumping:
I thought her husband owns a PJ . . undecided

Are you the one that gave him PJ ni?

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by lifezone247(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank God my dear Aero is bck on operation.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by slurryeye: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Arik undecided

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by ButterFrost212(f): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
This stupid airline. Can spoil plans for Africa, and they are the most expensive as far as flight fare go. I wish Nigerians would boycott them all together. Cos truly who them epp!! Mscheew undecided

7 Likes

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by tivta(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Use other airlines na
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by idris4r83(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
A friend missed her job interview all because of Arik delayed flight.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Hades2016(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
2weeks Arik air that faustrated my brother going to SA, flight schedule for 2pm on Thursday now left on Saturday night smh ..... am not surprised
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Life4Varnity: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Last month while I was coming to south Africa.

Was supposed to fly by 2 pm.

Na midnight we later fly

Once u are about to book arik, just be prepare for there time wastage and nonsense attendance

Safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by tammie24: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pretty Lola

It's the same with all the airline companies
I decided to go with airpiece but they did the same thing to me
A flight that was booked for 4:40 ended up leaving around 11pm. hated their guts!

A guy I met at the airport travelled with first nation also complained about the same thing, his was even for 12pm but we all boarded at the same time!
Re: Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos by Mhizjay(f): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
I have never travelled with aril and never will,they are always doing that.....hardly is there a time that I am at the airport that they won't shift boarding time by a hour or two....sorry,next time travel with a reliable airline that don't do f**k ups like arik

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Sprays Money On Chioma Akpotha On Her 42nd Birthday / Yetunde Bakare Survives Car Accident (Photos) / "It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.