Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,181 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Rooting Wahala Tech Guru In The House Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooting Wahala Tech Guru In The House Help. (874 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone / How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting / Tech Guru Help Need Here On What Is The Advantage Or Rooting (2) (3) (4)

Rooting Wahala Tech Guru In The House Help. by greatestman(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
I try rooting my phone this is what I do see.

Re: Rooting Wahala Tech Guru In The House Help. by greatestman(m): 5:54am On Sep 12, 2015
Please someone help me

Cc:dragnet, honsule, puskin
Re: Rooting Wahala Tech Guru In The House Help. by superwitboss: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2015
If you are yet to upgrade to lollipop use iroot

http://irootdownload.com/RomasterSu_2.2.1_150514_2075.apk

Make sure your internet connection is on

But if you have upgraded to lollipop you need SP flash tool
Re: Rooting Wahala Tech Guru In The House Help. by sexyedjutto: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
my story I bought a new gionee m2 last two weeks, I rooted the phone five days later with king root, it rooted successfully, then I started downloading apps, lots of different apps, that was the first time I knew that I could download apk files of apps without using Google play store (am using an opera mini bundle days plan courtesy of Airtel) so I downloaded lots of stuff and installed them, screen recorder , checker, bubble float, data manager etc... when I switched off the phone at night, it refused to switch back on, it was stuck in boot loop (it shows the phone's logo but remains there, it doesn't pass there) you can imagine how scared I was, I took it to their office at Ikeja and they did it for me, I also noticed that after they did it, the animation logo changed, also, some stuff in my phone changed, I think they upgraded the software.... I lost root access , yesterday I rooted it again using king root ,I tried using v root, framaroot,etc but none worked, so I used king root again, however this time I am afraid to switch my phone off, yesterday night I didn't switch it off because of fear, but surely I will switch it off on Monday or Tuesday when gionees office at Ikeja must have opened just in case.... I don't know what is causing it, I don't know if it will happen again, but I noticed that some apk files have refused to delete from my phone, I use clean master antivirus but no virus has been detected in my phone,apk files like framaroot, vroot, etc has refused to delete o, an also optimistic that a virus might have caused my phone to boot loop last week, any guru with good advice should please help my phone has not slept since yesterday, i dey pity the phone because am a heavy user
Re: Rooting Wahala Tech Guru In The House Help. by Gmekx(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bro, try uninstalling all kingroot and reinstall and reboot ur phone.

Kingroot comes pre-installed with King User
Re: Rooting Wahala Tech Guru In The House Help. by Warlord3000(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Lol very funny... Nothing will happen to your phone...

Probably bricked your phone last time with fonts app or chain 3d blah blah blah..

But kingroot won't brick your m2
Re: Rooting Wahala Tech Guru In The House Help. by horlarwhalhe: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2015
Please who have rooted camon C8 and please tell us hoe to root the phone?please help

Is MTN Lying Again? / New Original Samsung Galaxy Core Prime For Sale / Suggestions Please. A Good ("china Brand") Phone Between 30k-35k.