Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) (74687 Views)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Husseink: 3:54am On Sep 12, 2015
alcmene:
the blood hungry god of bokoharam has drunken to satisfaction
I strongly advice you to withdraw your comment immidiately and repent or face a severe wrath of Allah soonest.

2 Likes

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Husseink: 3:57am On Sep 12, 2015
I strongly advice you to withdraw your comment immidiately and repent or face a severe wrath of Allah soonest.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 3:58am On Sep 12, 2015
sometimes satan has a way of returning stones hurled at him by unworthy persons, the tragic thing is that some upright ones partook of the disaster ...
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by kobonaire(m): 4:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Blackfire:
have u been to court before, u will see the lawyers standing before the judge and saying something like this ' i pray this court.........'.

Now is the lawyer been religious?.
Ok bros, I see your point ....
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by makzeze: 4:35am On Sep 12, 2015
SSpeter:
Let them all die so that the world can have peace......tired of these ppl
and when you go to office in the morning you will be hugging, shaking and smiling at ur muslim colleagues. hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Skipfr(m): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2015
It happened at the SCOAN guest house and so many tins were said about Prophet TBJ and now it has at the almighty Mecca. Anyway God is watching. May the souls of d departed R.I.P. Come to think of it that of SCOAN was Sept 12 and dis Sept 11.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2015
A way to show the religion of death...u all muslim repent fr the kingdom of God is @ hand....Im nt hapi they died but i blive its a sign that mohammed is a killer..in mecca holy place kwa
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by SweetSoup(m): 5:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Inna lilahi wahina illehi rojihuna, may Almighty Allah accepted the souls of the departed.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by arabianights: 5:23am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
I read it on fb and found this comment

Riz Rolet
Perhaps a reminder that the place is meant for worship and not to build towers so high because those are the signs of near end as mentioned by our Prophet Muhammad saw. Sadly and unfortunately at the cost of the pilgrims. Ina lilah w ina ilaihi rajiun.
Like · 333 · Reply · Report · 30 minutes ago
12 replies

Really and you are so sadistic so as to forget that :

1) THEY DIED ON A FRIDAY
2) THEY DIED IN MECCA AND IN THE HOLY MOSQUE FOR THAT MATTER
3) WITH OR WITHOUT CRANE,THOSE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED IN THE SAME MANNER AND I THE SAME PLACE:

clearly you dont know your religion and have no faith, rubbish

1 Like

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2015
arabianights:

Really and you are so sadistic so as to forget that :

1) THEY DIED ON A FRIDAY
2) THEY DIED IN MECCA AND IN THE HOLY MOSQUE FOR THAT MATTER
3) WITH OR WITHOUT CRANE,THOSE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED IN THE SAME MANNER AND I THE SAME PLACE:

clearly you dont know your religion and have no faith, rubbish
cry me an ocean.
You know nothing about me and my belief.
You can now fvck off my mention
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by arabianights: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
cry me an ocean.
You know nothing about me and my belief.
You can now fvck off my mention

Am done with you ,dear.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by nyabingi(m): 5:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Every year they keep trooping to the shrine while they are being sacrificed at the alter of their gods in the guise of accidents BET lots if u Islamists never knew that that place used to be a shrine where humans were being sacrificed

1 Like

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Lekhandowski(m): 5:38am On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Good.

As long as it is mecca which is restricted to only Muslim filth then this is good news.

Any bastard Yoruba Muslim slave quoting me should first go and ask their owambe hopping ashewoe mother first who their father is.

Slaves[/size]

Most of U ready in opposite direction, with Ur stupidity thinking or mentality as a Human being I dnt even expect such statement buh May ALlaah whose y soul lays in His hand forgive U and Me.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Lafun: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
I read it on fb and found this comment

Riz Rolet
Perhaps a reminder that the place is meant for worship and not to build towers so high because those are the signs of near end as mentioned by our Prophet Muhammad saw. Sadly and unfortunately at the cost of the pilgrims. Ina lilah w ina ilaihi rajiun.
Like · 333 · Reply · Report · 30 minutes ago
12 replies
May almighty Allah grant them aljanah firdaus

1 Like

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:53am On Sep 12, 2015
Inna lilahi waina illaihi rajihun. Rip
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:05am On Sep 12, 2015
Lafun:
May almighty Allah grant them aljanah firdaus
amin sad

1 Like

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by praz001(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Jesus, the only answer to world disaster. in him only is light, the light shine in darkness and darkness could not prevail. The dead will only see God through Jesus only!!!
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by An2elect2(f): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I was a staunch believer like you, We all are(At least in Nigeria). I don't know who to thank for freeing me from the shackles of religion. And yea i called those who didn't believe fools too, until i realized it myself. You will too… It's a beautiful thing to be free.

you had a form of godliness without power and that was why you left...just like so many others because mental/head assent can never replace the true assurance of knowing God which comes by revelation. I was born into a catholic home and i believed there on until the appointed time when God by His infinite wisdom and sovereign grace according to His determined will pulled me out.

You only had religion without relationship and so it was very easy to call it off in any case of misfortune.

I was once there, when i started questioning my belief in God, atheism looked appealing at that time, a proud fool i was but God was so merciful to me.

I am not just erring on the path of caution, i know there is a God
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by tribunewatch(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2015
God is not dead ok.

1 Like

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by arfezces: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2015
alcmene:
how i wish your brain can be reset to default...
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by arfezces: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2015
HolyHero:

they died for nothing
they die for something that really worth dieing for... I don't blame you, you only have eyes but you still can't see... A man with fish brain
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by carinmom(f): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Good.

As long as it is mecca which is restricted to only Muslim filth then this is good news.

Any bastard Yoruba Muslim slave quoting me should first go and ask their owambe hopping ashewoe mother first who their father is.

Slaves[/size]

As expected, nothing good will come out from dumbass like u.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by carinmom(f): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2015
makzeze:
may Allah guide u to the right path and deen of peace. Ameen

and when you go to office in the morning you will be hugging, shaking and smiling at ur muslim colleagues.
You know they are hypocrites.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by slyng(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Inalillahi wa ina ilaehi rajiun
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by carinmom(f): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2015
So sad, may Allah forgive all their sins and grant them Aljannah al Firdausi
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by abat4real37(f): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Good.

Slaves[/size]
this is Good news for you? You are very stupid
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by eligibility: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2015
alcmene:
I pray for Gods guidance for you because your taught is misguided and devilish. I don't think you are properly brought up..

YOU ARE A CURSE TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Deleayo88: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
So, the Allah they were praying to could not even save them? Same thing that happened at TB Joshua's church? Where he can see Airplanes crashing in different countries but can never see his building collapsing sad sad sad

When will people learn that prayer changes nothing? Coz whether you pray or not, what will be; will be. What prayer does is to give you hope. I wonder why people will be praying and construction is going on sef sad sad

In their stupidd minds, Allah will protect them.

God keep their souls though... If there is anything like that. Coz me sef dey confused tire... Why would the good die horrible deaths? Is it that God is dead or this is how the world was programmed?

To start with, you have to ponder about How the universe come into existence. Ever heard of the BIG BANG? Bro, it didn't just came into existence on it's own.... Think about that.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by closetoyou(f): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2015
HolyHero:

they died for nothing
Only God knows how ur own life is gonna end

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.