Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

How To Track Your Lost Or Stolen Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Track Your Lost Or Stolen Laptop (2539 Views)

How Can I Track A Stolen Laptop? / How To Track Down Your Missing Or Stolen Laptop / Stolen Laptop,surface Tablet,a Child Pad- 20,000 Ransome For Who Finds It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track Your Lost Or Stolen Laptop by jayewalex: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Today we are here with a cool method for How To Track Your Lost/Stolen Laptop. Today almost every second person is having their personal laptops and its the only place where we store lots of our personal data like personal media files and also the important documents and accounts details etc. But what if your laptop get lost, at that time you have way to track your laptop. The method is very simple and cool and will help you in finding your stolen or lost laptop around you. Just follow up the complete guide below to proceed

How To Track Lost/Stolen Laptop

In this method we will be discussing about a software that will get install in your computer and will tell you the location when your laptop is connected to the internet connection. Follow the below steps to implement this in your laptop to make it secure and easily track able in future.
See solution here. http://itsolutionresources..com/2015/09/how-to-track-your-lost-or-stolen-laptop.html
Re: How To Track Your Lost Or Stolen Laptop by Markachi666(m): 2:48am On Sep 15, 2015
I f the laptop thief formats the HDD and reloads OS, will the software still work?
Re: How To Track Your Lost Or Stolen Laptop by persius555(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Markachi666:
I f the laptop thief formats the HDD and reloads OS, will the software still work?
OP absconds. Get your device mac id and thats the closest that will help u in locating ur solen device even if it has been formatted.
Re: How To Track Your Lost Or Stolen Laptop by jayewalex: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2015
Within how many days? beside thief don't know how to remove hard drive. Atleast. when you realise you laptop was stolen then you should follow this guides.
Re: How To Track Your Lost Or Stolen Laptop by BethelMoseglad: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
The link is not working

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Word Problem / 1TB Seagate External HDD With 57 PC Games Recent Movies - 25K / Free Browsing On Laptop / Pc Using Your Mobile Phoneline As A Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.