Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos (52505 Views)

Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo / Ganduje Donates 16 Hilux Vans To Army (Photos) / US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by dROC1: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
kokoA:
Only 5

That 5 is worth nothing less that 22 million naira....haba abi na dem create Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by IceDude(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
I also donated 20 Tundra vans last week cheesy
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by haggdon: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
largehead:
I don't understand... 5 Hilux given to 5000 Nigerian soldiers
The OP wants to say 5000 not 5 i guess
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by deeLima86(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
I feel like joining the military because of this our dependable army chief smiley
Three gbosa for you sir!!!
Never again will boko boys terrorise our land. cool
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by 4stylz: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sometimes I dey wonder why all military men black for Nigeria; na den train pass for the world lol

Dem nor dey gree fine
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Clara16(f): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
CSR
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by systemz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
kokoA:
B4 nkor? Do you know how much those Toyota guys are making from Naija? A ministers use Land cruiser jeep, all DGs use Prado jeep, FG directors all use corolla plus uncountable heluxes scarterred everywhere by Nigeria government (both state and federal).
What if they'd decided not to donate at all do u think anything would have happened to them? No.
Guy appreciate their token, after all there are many Nigerians who're wealthier than TNL yet they don't offer nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by femmy2010(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
TOYOTA we hail you.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Moneyab(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Epic! D D D author=Danielstainz post=37913010]Go north ke ....Even the hilux go dey fear to move.[/quote] oh gosh
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
WailingWailer00:
When did Toyota hilux become a military vehicle

Buhari, other countries are buying reasonable trucks with anti ballistic missiles, anti air craft missile etc, this is all your body language could buy

Self proclaimed field marshal of the North with offensive body odor lipsrsealed
Perforated saddist!
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Only?
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by 400billionman: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
That's the trim model..

Nice gesture
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by 400billionman: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
Only?

That's N20m. 5 trim model hilux
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
400billionman:

That's N20m. 5 trim model hilux

Only?
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by 400billionman: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
kokoA:
Only 5

For free?

That's N20m
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by CSTR2: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
What a disgrace.
There is no credible military that uses hilux vans to transport its troops.
Those guys are soft targets for RPGs, land mines, and GPMGs.
na wa for Nigeria o.

2 Likes

Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thats good move, we are waiting for Honda, Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes benz, Nissan etc to donate their own too
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mehn..u spoke my mind jhoor, na dis kind hilux dem see army d use evn vigilanti4my area go reject dis1

phransix147:
If no be this type of HILUX wey no dey move market TNL no go dash them... This dia gift sef the total money no buy one G Wagon.

But wetin Military go do? Na to collect am... Who go pay for the spraying to Camo colour sef?
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mehn..u spoke my mind jhoor, na dis kind hilux dem see army d use evn vigilantee4my area go reject dis1

phransix147:
If no be this type of HILUX wey no dey move market TNL no go dash them... This dia gift sef the total money no buy one G Wagon.

But wetin Military go do? Na to collect am... Who go pay for the spraying to Camo colour sef?
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
BUHARI ATTRACTS LOTS OF BLESSINGS FOR THIS COUNTRY.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by pet4ril(f): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
shocked shocked enough runs for those pot belle ogas, dey will be patrolling where they know nothing is happening n zoom off any dangerous areas. .I grin I understand una sha tongue tongue
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
OrangeDream:
Abeg,make una no collect Innosen hilux o..B4 d tin go break down 4 battle field..Our sojas don enta ONE CHANCE be dat o
Typical Nigerian mentality!Anything foreign is better than "made in Nigeria" products.
See your mouth,you fit manufacture toy car talkless of wheelbarrowode,bad belle oshi
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by emmanuel596(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
If they don't hold walking stick what will happen
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by derolemode(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Insurgency? Ha! Can it withstand 50 cal bullets? Insurgency no be 'Police catch thief' game ooo..............
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
Only?
Sweetim
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by eaglechild: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nice move by Toyota. Possibly wooing the army since the Police decided to patronize Nissan lately.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:
Sweetim

Honey m, kedu?
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Eazydeek(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
alcmene:
mtcheewwww
just one dynamite and they are destroyed
dem no see armored tanks
Illiterate nincompoop
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Eazydeek(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
alcmene:
mtcheewwww

just one dynamite and they are destroyed

dem no see armored tanks

Illiterate nincompoop

Na armour tank Boko haram dey take fight the war?

This is a conventional war ( that's if u understand what that means though cos u illiterate ) not world war 3
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
Honey m, kedu?
I'm fine sweetim, I didn't see you in the room today, hope you're fine too?
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:

Typical Nigerian mentality!Anything foreign is better than "made in Nigeria" products.
See your mouth,you fit manufacture toy car talkless of wheelbarrowode,bad belle oshi
If innocen na ya papa,den thunder fire u & ur father..Go tell am say,i talk lyk dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.