Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,148 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos (52514 Views)

Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo / Ganduje Donates 16 Hilux Vans To Army (Photos) / US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:

I'm fine sweetim, I didn't see you in the room today, hope you're fine too?

Just check d toilet, I dey dere.

1 Like

Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by hollowpot15684(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
are they bullet proofs??
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
Just check d toilet, I dey dere.
OK o, I dey wait you for room, come teach me stat
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:

OK o, I dey wait you for room, come teach me stat

Honeym, today na "me and you day", make we forget about teaching statistics for Now.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by cardoctor(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Same pick up trucks that boko haram uses. I no understand.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Honeym, today na "me and you day", make we forget about teaching statistics for Now

My love, na serious mata, come teach joor
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by alcmene: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eazydeek:

Illiterate nincompoop

Na armour tank Boko haram dey take fight the war?

This is a conventional war ( that's if u understand what that means though cos u illiterate ) not world war 3

must you quote me with your maladorous mouth

hmmm(spits)
why the pungent stench oozing out of your armpit(spits and coughs endlessly)
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:

My love, na serious mata, come teach joor

For dis kind weather? Babe no reason am oh,I swear,u no go fit learn anything. U know as ee de be nah
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
oya...its time innoson start donating too....
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

For dis kind weather? Babe no reason am oh,I swear,u no go fit learn anything. U know as ee de be nah
ok, make I run before u give me......
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Bigdreams(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Good CSR by Toyota.

Check my signature and learn how to setup your own bulk sms portal.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:
ok, make I run before u give me......

Abeg, u must collect.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
Abeg, u must collect.
You no dey tire to give?
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:
You no dey tire to give?

I am always a cheerful giver
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=chigoizie7 post=38012348 I am always a cheerful giver[/quote] I no go collect
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by honeywealth75(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Just because u wanted to tell us dat u are one of those mouth stinking wailers, u went these lenght to do dat.

Shame on u, get a life

WailingWailer00:
When did Toyota hilux become a military vehicle

Buhari, other countries are buying reasonable trucks with anti ballistic missiles, anti air craft missile etc, this is all your body language could buy

Self proclaimed field marshal of the North with offensive body odor lipsrsealed
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wonderful the cars will go a long way in battle before going kaboom.that is if its used for its purpose and nt for Oga.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Rotimi47: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
I hope they are armoured plated.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=Oyind17 post=38012452][/quote]

U must oh, otherwise,

U know say plenty beggars dey for line de wait make u reject so that them go collect
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

U must oh, otherwise,
U know say plenty beggars dey for line de wait make u reject so that them go collect
Lol, them no fit try such
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by harry509: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
dainformant:
The fight against insurgency in the North East is receiving popular support as Toyota Nigeria Limited (TNL) recently donated some Hilux vans to the Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) in Maiduguri. Receiving the donation, Nigeria’s Chief of the Defence Staff (CDS) General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin expressed profound gratitude to the management and staff of TNL describing the company’s gesture as a show of public support and approval for MNJTF actions.

In his own remarks, Chief of the Army Staff (COAS), Lt-General Buratai stated that the vehicles will be used to most effectively to achieve the three mandate of MNJTF which include, defeat of the Boko Haram terror group in all the area they occupied.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/toyota-company-donates-hilux-vans-to.html
jst 5 hilux na wa ooh. Well they try sha.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
nice one from Toyota.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol, them no fit try such

Den, u must collect
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Abbeyme: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
For me to be hearing of corporate organisations donating against insurgency and particularly during this administration is great sign of better news to come...

PMB, carry go....

People's trust are hanging on you..
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Eazydeek(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
alcmene:

must i quote myself with my maladorous mouth

hmmm(spits)
why the pungent stench oozing out of my armpit(spits and coughs endlessly) I must ave contracted Tuberculosis
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
?
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Cotton(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
WailingWailer00:
When did Toyota hilux become a military vehicle

Buhari, other countries are buying reasonable trucks with anti ballistic missiles, anti air craft missile etc, this is all your body language could buy

Self proclaimed field marshal of the North with offensive body odor lipsrsealed

These vehicles were donated, not bought. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by charlesucheh(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Those hi-lux are too low abegi,,,,
Hw would they see the Enemy coming
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by 1stdammy: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
[/b]
largehead:
[b]I don't understand... 5 Hilux given to 5000 Nigerian soldiers
[color=]
largehead:
I don't understand... 5 Hilux given to 5000 Nigerian soldiers
[/color]
largehead:
I don't understand... 5 Hilux given to 5000 Nigerian soldiers
Na so na, 1000 soldiers each.........dem try nah
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
The nigerian army have a good maintenance culture on govt properties than the police.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
Boko Haram in hot soup...
Trucks like these are not suitable for fighting insurgency.It's not a war truck.It's simply made for carrying luggage.
Re: The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos by menxer: 2:23am On Sep 15, 2015
I bet Toyota could do more than this in the light of Government patronage of their products across board in Nigeria, except it is Toyota, Borno state branch. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Alex Otti Meets With President Tinubu (Photo) / The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.