Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training (1349 Views)

Lady Grabs Mr Eazi By His Waist & Moans (Photo) / What Naija Young Girls Do Nowadays Will Shock You (photos) / SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training by mokgist: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Well I think she’s not only flaunting her waist trainer but her chest as well..

SEE PHOTOS--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/shocking-see-what-naija-girls-now-wear-in-the-name-of-waist-training/
Re: SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training by ebbybest(f): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
post d picx or i sue u

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
I won't click on that link

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training by Jetjacky(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
post the pics or gerrout

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training by NOBODYY: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
I no go Open the link
Oya kill urself tongue
Re: SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training by Yustash001(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mtcheew...no wonder out of 473 views only 5 people posted...

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training by tayoxx(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
If I open dat link ma get low sperm count

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit / Munachi And Sarah Ofili Stun At A Party This Weekend. / [PHOTOS] 12 Nigerian Celebrities You Wouldn’t Be Able To Recognize Without Makeu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.