Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

#fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit (1342 Views)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Is It Time For D’banj To Hang It Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by surawilly(m): 4:56am On Sep 21, 2015
At the FORTYfied event,D’banj performed a leaked version of a song he did with2face‘I’m Feeling Good’ which was produced by former label mate and partner Don Jazzy.

The Kokomaster brought back old memories which forced 2face to plead on behalf of the fans and for the sake of people looking up to them to make one more hit song together.
‘Don Jazzy and D’banj, abeg make una do one more song, just one…. I take God beg una’2face pleaded.

D’banj in response said! It’s going to happen’. Although Don Jazzy didn’t respond to the plea.

http://thenet.ng/2015/09/fortyfied-2face-pleads-with-don-jazzy-and-dbanj-to-make-one-more-hit/
Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by TI1919(m): 4:57am On Sep 21, 2015
undecided
Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by pamodulus: 5:00am On Sep 21, 2015
2 Baba understands the feelings this duo give to fans with their songs.
Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by SonOfTheLion(m): 5:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by Musicminista(m): 5:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Yea they should! Would love to here what they would come up with.

Also....... Please I need your comment and advice concerning my new song just out

Download HALLELUYAH by Uvie aka Musicminista & S.O.T.E and join the praise party. Something fresh and different. Gospel music like you've never heard before! Links:
reverbnation.com/q/64s6cl
Also like my facebook page- Uviemusicminista link www.facebook.com/uviemusicminista
Instagram: #Musicminista
Twitter: @musicminista
Please help share amd spread the love. Grace Orchestrated...

Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by menix(m): 5:26am On Sep 21, 2015
They will do when 'Owu' sets in buh for now pride won't permit.
Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by chiefbamo(m): 5:52am On Sep 21, 2015
One album o,abeg don jazzy help your brother's career cry grin
Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by thelastmediator: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2015
It is long overdue. Money split brothers.
Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by Dabat23(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2015
D'banj gat to payyyy ....
Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by Maximillian1: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2015
That's true...but tuface should also try and release a new song with faze and black face

1 Like

Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by Haywhymido(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Nt concerned, as long as 2baba continue rocking the naija with his music
Re: #fortyfied: 2face Pleads With Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit by Shebarh(f): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
okay o

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! See What Happened To This Little Boy’s Eyes While Swinging A Bucket / Men Masturbate On My Sexy Pictures'- Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Say / Sarah Ofili And Ike Ogbonna Baby Mama On Bikini's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.