Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (39221 Views)

Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) / Army Arrests Notorious Kidnapper "Burtu" In Kaduna State (Photos) / Police Arrests Notorious Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by azzima(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2015
winniz:

I can post it on any thread I want, the World record breakers till date in drugs are both Yorubas
Ndi Yoruba roonu!
Igbos already broke the record when on JUST ONE plane coming from Brazil,15 Igbos were arrested ON THE SAME FLIGHT. Damn!!

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by azzima(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Are they WORST than those LEADERS who have emptied our national treasury on daily basis, plunging the society into a RUMBLE in the JUNGLE..?
See how this Biafran dey Analyse am. Criminal - minded Spanner - head.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by azzima(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2015
winniz:

That is the lie and Falsehood you Yorubas have been propagating cos this was the report of NBS and NDLEA and all its arrests on Drugs. SW is even higher than SE according to this report

The Nigerian Bureau of statistics in conjunction with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the drug related crime statistics from year 2010-2014.

NUMBER OF ARRESTS BY STATES
The report showed a total of 8,805 arrests were made
The states that had the highest numbers of arrests in 2014 are
•Katsina - 609
•Kano - 503
•Bauchi - 471
•Lagos - 434
•Akwa Ibom - 401

Total number of Drug cases by Geopolitical zone
•North East - 1,017
•North Central - 1,417
•North West - 2,216
South East - 1,316
•South South - 1,314
South West - 1,682
http://www.nairametrics.com/katsina-state-records-highest-number-of-drug-arrests-nbs/

fool! the question you should ask is "what is the ethnicity of those that were arrested? ??" You niggas are everywhere, every corner ,every town. .....Damn!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by sleeknick: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Y always ibos!?

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by rusher14: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2015
wiseoneking:
pls i am not taking brief for all you three lousy tribes or even to argue with you about who is higher in this or that, but take it or leave it, crimes such as drug pushers, fake drugs, robbery, kidnapping are rampart among the igbos. Yorubas: rituals, robbery, rape, divorce, local cults such as Aiye, Eiye etc are increasing daily. Hausa: padophile, religious intolerance and killing, highest in divorce, cattle huslers, boko haram, high drug intake among the youths. Note i have lived in each and every parts of this country for years, having lived and stayed in 28 states in Nigeria as a result of the nature of my job. Confirm these also in media.The greatest people that i have ever met are the Magunzawa people:the original hausa people that dwell in scores villages of katsina, kano, kaduna. They are 100% christians, not yet polluted by worldly christianity. Others are Gwoza people, adamawa area. Generally we have good and evil people every. Where.

The king has spoken. grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by shollyboy2: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2015
I only came to check the name. and i am not disappointed. i havent even read the news yet.. i think i should now read after seeing the name.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by winniz: 2:14am On Sep 12, 2015
[s][/s]azzima:
Igbos already broke the record when on JUST ONE plane coming from Brazil,15 Igbos were arrested ON THE SAME FLIGHT. Damn!![s][/s]

You must feel really bad knowing both Yoruba man and woman are world record breakers when it comes to drug trafficking. That you had to come up with una usual rooster and bull story.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by winniz: 2:18am On Sep 12, 2015
[s][/s]azzima:
fool! the question you should ask is "what is the ethnicity of those that were arrested? ??" You niggas are everywhere, every corner ,every town. .....Damn!!!!![s][/s]

Idiott, I know you hateful Yorubas are disappointed by the facts presented by NBS and NDLEA that you hateful lots keep switching monikers to spew same trash.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by JayJustus(m): 2:25am On Sep 12, 2015
NCAN

name checkers association of Nairaland...

motto: we are not tribalistic

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Ayatullah(m): 2:27am On Sep 12, 2015
On bail for drug trafficking, yet his international passport released to him to commit the latest crime?

Time to pass law for the execution by firing squad the following offenders:

*Drug pushers
*Pharmaceutical Drug Fakers
*Armed Robbers
*Kidnappers
*Diezianis and the gangs

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Ishilove: 2:51am On Sep 12, 2015
sukkot:
bros how ya weekend ? na play I dey play with you now. no take am personal. na friday night. i done drink 10 orijin already * BURP *
Amoti oshi ;P
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Truth234(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2015
winniz:

That is the lie and Falsehood you Yorubas have been propagating cos this was the report of NBS and NDLEA and all its arrests on Drugs. SW is even higher than SE according to this report

The Nigerian Bureau of statistics in conjunction with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the drug related crime statistics from year 2010-2014.

NUMBER OF ARRESTS BY STATES
The report showed a total of 8,805 arrests were made
The states that had the highest numbers of arrests in 2014 are
•Katsina - 609
•Kano - 503
•Bauchi - 471
•Lagos - 434
•Akwa Ibom - 401

Total number of Drug cases by Geopolitical zone
•North East - 1,017
•North Central - 1,417
•North West - 2,216
South East - 1,316
•South South - 1,314
South West - 1,682
http://www.nairametrics.com/katsina-state-records-highest-number-of-drug-arrests-nbs/

How many drug baron dey EAST, even this one. Wasn't Lagos then arrest am? The international airport is in SW and most of them live in Lagos. You better check NBS analysis for origin

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by babafirst(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2015
mikolo80:
how does 1 kilo qualify one as a Baron for crying out loud .barons use aircraft and submarines not condom and okra
His antecedents and previous cases qualify him as a drug baron.Let the truth be told.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by PentiumPro(f): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2015
Truth234:

How many drug baron dey EAST, even this one. Wasn't Lagos then arrest am? The international airport is in SW and most of them live in Lagos. You better check NBS analysis for origin

Don't mind the fool, Igbos are generally cunning and deceptive. He knows the truth about what you are saying and that is the reason he is shying away from the state of origin of those people that made up the number on his list.
How many international flights take off from the EAST and how many from the SW?
It's a known fact that deep behind every wealthy but uneducated Yiboooe lies a tissue and pyramid of crimes.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Kalvan: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2015
Biafra will be built with drugmoney. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Ellashow: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2015
princdebola201:
Who Else if not the Criminal tribe from erosion ravaged Land of biafruad

I think most of you guys commenting here belongs to the stage.....because your comments here sometimes makes people open their 32 in public.
Lol
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by coolted(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2015
winniz:
WORLD RECORD BREAKER BOLA ADEBISI CAUGHT IN US AIRPORT

52-years-old Nigerian Bola Adebisi has broken a previous record for ingested drug set by another Nigerian man 46,years old Yomade Aborishade who was arrested for ingesting four pound of heroin in 100 pellets.

"Airport Authorities at the Dulles International Airport Washington says Bola Adebisi ingested an incredible 180 thumb sized pellets filled with heroin"
https://www.nairaland.com/936563/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi

Eku ise baba!!!
A wan omo IBO o more she, efi eleyi kan wan

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by missKiffy(f): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2015
sukkot:
We cannot leave you to your own devises. you people need supervision and close watching. we will consider letting you go as soon as we see improvements in your behavior
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by missKiffy(f): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2015
The yeebos on this thread are just pained, bloody criminals

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by M4gunners: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2015
laurel03:
Omo yeebooo.... I fear dem die... awon omo ole
Ur mama
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealedAzubuike Odugwe........ dis people again.. MA GOD HELP US........

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by sukkot: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Amoti oshi ;P
tis friday. * BURP * TGIF grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by laurel03(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2015
M4gunners:
Ur mama
o ti ne gi and apu ne gi... Bastard... I sure say den don kill ur npa for middle east for drugs stuff...
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Arebay(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2015
weda igbo or edo abi yoruba,.d outsyd world doesnt knw his tryb ..all they wil say is a NIGERIAN..so u guyz shuld cut all dis tribal crap
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by M4gunners: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
laurel03:
o ti ne gi and apu ne gi... Bastard... I sure say den don kill ur npa for middle east for drugs stuff...
No he has never cross out of Nigeria not to talk of middle east. But when looking at the way you talk,i know your must been given birth through rape.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
mobuch:

See what u r blutting out from your mouth. And u claim to be a woman Shame
shut up little criminal
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Drchristian:

shut up little criminal

If u r dat ugly thing on your profile, then am old enough to be your father. Useless child
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
mobuch:

If u r dat ugly thing on your profile, then am old enough to be your father. Useless child
i have nothing to say to an yeeeboo or a lagooner 4 dat matter whose flat head nature will not make him comprehends anything good

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
winniz:

You must feel really bad knowing both IGBO man and woman are world record breakers when it comes to drug trafficking. That you had to come up with una usual rooster and bull story.

corrected. thaat's what u supposed to say
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by laurel03(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
M4gunners:
No he has never cross out of Nigeria not to talk of middle east. But when looking at the way you talk,i know your must been given birth through rape.
Ntooor, iti boboribo...... Anybody dt support Apc 4 urside is hausa and yoruba abi? Mumu like u.... U can mix acid and garri together jst eat it together with all ur family because u don't like BUHARI... #Anafia
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by M4gunners: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
laurel03:
Ntooor, iti boboribo...... Anybody dt support Apc 4 urside is hausa and yoruba abi? Mumu like u.... U can mix acid and garri together jst eat it together with all ur family because u don't like BUHARI... #Anafia
What is Buhari name doing here?U want to talk face me bitch. I said you were given birth through rape, am i lying?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by laurel03(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
M4gunners:
What is Buhari name doing here?U want to talk face me bitch. I said you were given birth through rape, am i lying?
and I said ur papa na criminal and ur mama na amusu.... U come be Anafia...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers! / Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.