Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (39222 Views)

Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) / Army Arrests Notorious Kidnapper "Burtu" In Kaduna State (Photos) / Police Arrests Notorious Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by M4gunners: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
laurel03:
and I said ur papa na criminal and ur mama na amusu.... U come be Anafia...
See oloshi dey claim Igbo what is "Anafia"?If you quote me again before you got home today ur papa will rape ur younger sister again as usual.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by laurel03(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
M4gunners:
See oloshi dey claim Igbo what is "Anafia"?If you quote me again before you got home today ur papa will rape ur younger sister again as usual.
Olorun maje I no see tribe claim na yeboo I go claim... Bastard tribe... Oduduwa is yoruba for father and Bajayida is Hausa own ask ur father where does Ibo originated for .... Yeboo are bastard that is why they are criminals....#omoale
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by laurel03(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
M4gunners:
Olorun maje I no see tribe claim na yeboo I go claim... Bastard tribe... Oduduwa is yoruba for father and Bajayida is Hausa own ask ur father where does Ibo originated from .... Yeboo are bastard that is why they are criminals....#omoale
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by mikolo80: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
babafirst:
His antecedents and previous cases qualify him as a drug baron.Let the truth be told.
then what do you call Pablo escobar that was moving about 15 tons daily, drug emperor ba
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by redsun(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
laurel03:
Na them I don't even need to read d name... Seriously dey are giving us bad image all over the world..
Like if you know d tribe

If they are giving you bad name,why don't you let them have their own country? You fcking peasant. What name does name have when all the so-called leaders like obj are chronic kingpins?

Bad name my asss.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by viktor1: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
By their comments, u will know how uneducated they are, and they claim to be the future leaders.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Kalvan1000: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
winniz:

Idiott, I know you hateful Yorubas are disappointed by the facts presented by NBS and NDLEA that you hateful lots keep switching monikers to spew same trash.

Continue weeping. HAHA!
Re: NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by j1mmy: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2015
change the title to another IGBO drug dealer arrested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers! / 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.