Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,734 members, 7,862,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Strict Warning To All Nairalanders And Nairaland... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strict Warning To All Nairalanders And Nairaland... (630 Views)

Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... / Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos / Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strict Warning To All Nairalanders And Nairaland... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Strict warning to all nairalanders...
1) Never again shall any nairalander click on a post without commenting...If u knw you ar not gonna comment, then don't click

CAN YOU IMAGINE - I created a post recently and the post had 201 views and only 1 post, which is the one i posted (very annoying)

2) Never again shall any nairalander quote a very long post

3) Never again shall ladyf and introvert always be the first to comment on every post

4) Never again shall nairaland moderator ban me on any forum for three months

5) Never again shall all my post not be on front page...
Re: Strict Warning To All Nairalanders And Nairaland... by DaBullIT(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Always take Nafdac approved weed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strict Warning To All Nairalanders And Nairaland... by Vince77(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
Re: Strict Warning To All Nairalanders And Nairaland... by jaymichael(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
@OP, you've been noticed. Now BUGGER OFF.

1 Like

Re: Strict Warning To All Nairalanders And Nairaland... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
Re: Strict Warning To All Nairalanders And Nairaland... by Mrbigman1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

U need God the father to cure ur wickedness

Lwkmd
Re: Strict Warning To All Nairalanders And Nairaland... by DaBullIT(m): 5:17am On Sep 12, 2015
hehehehehehehe
Mrbigman1:

U need God the father to cure ur wickedness

Lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Rivers: Tribunal Admits Photos Of Corpses Of Killed ‘voters’ / Bamanga Tukur Quits Politics, Supports Buhari’s Govt- Daily Trust / Nigeria Discovers 196m Tonnes Of Coal In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.