Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] (1427 Views)

"My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by ChuzzyBlog: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SKAz0aEsVaE/VfM0Qu5iRRI/AAAAAAAACF8/VFhoGfNF6h0/s400/Tonto-Dike.jpg[/img]

If you are a Tonto Dikeh fan this post might Interest you. Tonto Dikeh took it all from her. She is an express image of her late mother.

Her mother is such a cutie but however i am not pretty sure if she was as controversial as her daughter. Well... I'm not dwelling on that wing tho. See photo of her late mum after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-X3GSvQ-vvgI/VfMzc0bZrWI/AAAAAAAACF0/vPypqv2UzVY/s400/tok.jpg[/img]

Source
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/tonto-dikeh-is-carbon-copy-of-her-late.html

cc
lalastilala
ishilove
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Eeyaaa....and the mother died very young.

Continue to Rest In Peace mrs Dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by adekoonlay(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wao, very close
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by lilmax(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
shocked.....thats all I can do
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by emmyblackky(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
I trust Nairaland this will make fp in no time. Tonto Dikeh owns 80% share here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by dejavski(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
My love embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by rawpadgin(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
The mum look very responsible unlike her........ lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by jessiecah(f): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yeah very striking resemblance
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by crunchyg: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hhhhhmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by myners007: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Im sure she will make a good mother despite all sort of abuses she has received from her haters via social media
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by gabazin080(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
This one na photocopy aye
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by vivypretty(f): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
true fact
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by ChuzzyBlog: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Viewing this post lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by Nicklaus(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by Nicklaus(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
To be honest I don't see anything carbon copying here.

All I see is a natural pretty looking mother and Tonto's artificially laced face with blushy cheeks sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is A "Carbon Copy" Of Her Late Mum [photo] by RedCard1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
RIP MAMA POKO. Stay blessed wherever you are for giving us the most attention seeking celeb in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii And Her Dog Enjoy A Night In. (PICS) / OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily / See Nigerian Artists That Needs To Change Their Stage Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.