Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place (41512 Views)

How Do I Tackle This At My Work Place? / How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! / Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place by kayceeD2(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Abeg u fit recommend me 4 ur replacement?

Very very well note: the work is 7am to 8pm... Monday to Saturday sometime sunday
The pay is 20k per month
If u are ready call me 08106046789

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place by MeatWeagon: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Very often the workers think they have done a great job and under-paid.
But in fact many of them can be replaced with the same cost.
Go ahead a resign I will show him the door.
Re: Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place by osamaBUSH(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2015
kayceeD2:

Very very well note: the work is 7am to 8pm... Monday to Saturday sometime sunday
The pay is 20k per month
If u are ready call me 08106046789
Aghh! I wan leave frying pan enter. But thanks 4 d offer anyway.
Re: Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place by Tnycee(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2015
It is only a fool that tests the depth of a river with both feet. If you dont have a solid and better plan B, dont even think about resignation. you might think its a joke used to get a pay rise but they will take it very serious. Anyway, for those of you threatening or planning to threaten with resignation, recommend me for your replacement na grin grin so that me too can resign wink
Re: Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place by kayceeD2(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Aghh! I wan leave frying pan enter. But thanks 4 d offer anyway.
Wait are u kidding me?
Re: Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place by cbravo3: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions / Man Loses Job After Telling Boss Over Phone His Mum Is An Illiterate / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.