Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures (44090 Views)

Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) / 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto / Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by wisdomkosiblog: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
This professional barber dressed this way to his place of work and seems to be doing what he knows how to do best. What do you have to say?
Photo credit. Twitter @wisdomkosi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by sammyj: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
It's called cooperate barber!!! grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rubbish.....

So he shaves customers hair without wearing an Apron to avoid customers hair on his body? Very unprofessional... especially with a fan right in the shop blowing hair "Upandan" and not an Aircondition

I guess he's looking for a handshake with the Vice President cool

246 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
w t f

4 Likes

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by reverendfather: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
I thought they banned 'I better pass my neighbour' generator. oya whatever body is in charge, nab the attention seeker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by kennydee05(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
He tried but not professional

6 Likes

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by menix(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Op, i dont get....
Are u insinuating that puting a Tie on an Agbada is sane

9 Likes

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Jirate(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
OP, no be you be that, no be your store I come cut my hair last week?, take time O.

9 Likes

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin gringrin grin
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
He needs apron to be completed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by omusiliyu(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2016
Olajumoke trick is no more selling faaa

12 Likes

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by kingphilip(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2016
And what should we do with this information
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by CzarRex: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2016
so the guy decided to pose so you will snap him right?

i won't be suprised if op and the barber are in this together

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by onome710(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2016
So?
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Zizicardo(f): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2016
mtcheeeeeew. everybody wants to be like olajumoke
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by SuperSupremo(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2016
What's special about this
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by clefstone(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Barbers and I pass my neighbour are like.............
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by permanentgrace(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Why are there so tiny viewers on this thread? Are people deserting the barber's thread?
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by henrygale(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Corporate barber!
But if that generator in there is working and he left it right inside their same room where he is barbing then that one hell of a risk. Soon dem both with the person snapping the pix go just enter news of dying of suffocation secondary to carbon inhalation(gen fumes)!
God help dem.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by steppin: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Nigerians and copy copy.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2016
is that generator I see inside the room with them?

chai! e be like say this barber and his customer wan continue the barbing for heaven.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by ihatebuhari(f): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Lol

No apron shocked Oga barber are u OK ?

1 Like

Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Perhaps dude has heard of the squeegee cleaner who just trended recently.
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Shiaondo(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Ur dream na to become office baberooooo
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Histrings08(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Seeth a man diligent in his work... I know d rest
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by ChappyChase: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Show off undecided
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by stanley000: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2016
na to fool him compound neighbors,okay
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by galadima77(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rubbish.....

So he shaves customers hair without wearing an Apron to avoid customers hair on his body? Very unprofessional... especially with a fan right in the shop blowing hair "Upandan" and not an Aircondition

I guess he's looking for a handshake with the Vice President cool

Right on point!!
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by Badtman(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Classic Barber grin Classic Barber
Re: Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures by delightz(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Lol

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! / Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries / "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.