Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace (1739 Views)

CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians / Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afonjas are now looking up to Trump after castigating and dismissing him throughout the campaigns and up to the point of him ascending to POTUS .

The same Afonjas that just last week berated IBOP members for holding a solidarity rally for Trump during his inauguration day and who have been making mockery of Igbos and SS people who supported Trump are now begging Trump to come to their aid

Read for yourselves...
chiefolododo:
The northern governors are working tirelessly to ensure that the VP resigns and hand over power to one of the most corrupt politicians(Bukola Saraki) of all times. If that happens , then this country should divide . what do these northerners take the rest of the country for? Fools? We are not.

I call on the US President to please protect the acting president and ensure nothing happens to him.

Buhari has developed brain tumor and will never come back as the president . We must all accept Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as our new President.Thanks https://www.nairaland.com/3593894/osinbajo-forced-resign

Do these people have fish brains for brains?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
lol. .laughing in swahili. .dem never chi chum chin. ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by Koleman(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
lol... if not for anything na these rumours go finally kill this man o... imagine millions of persons wishing u dead. how can you escape dying before your time?

4 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by Origin(f): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Plus the quoted post. Plus the opening post.

All of Una e get as he be.

Lowest self esteem de worry Una.
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by chiefolododo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
The yorubas supported Trump. You people from the yeast supported him because you think he will give you Biafra
FeloniousFelon:
Afonjas are now looking up to Trump after castigating and dismissing him throughout the campaigns and up to the point of him ascending to POTUS .

The same Afonjas that just last week berated IBOP members for holding a solidarity rally for Trump during his inauguration day and who have been making mockery of Igbos and SS people who supported Trump are now begging Trump to come to their aid

Read for yourselves...

1 Like

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
The yorubas supported Trump. You people from the yeast supported him because you think he will give you Biafra

Una don dey change mouth now?

If I hear nonsense! yoruba Muslims, yoruba redeemers, yoruba celes ,yoruba juju worshippers and even that yoruba atheist (Soyinka) all were against Trump and were rooting for Clinton

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by bantudra: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
we,look up to that ugly thing??..

we are not desperate like ipob,no thank you...

ipob can keep trump..we dont want am...

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by chiefolododo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bros no dey lie for here
FeloniousFelon:

Una don dey change mouth now?

If I hear nonsense! yoruba Muslims, yoruba redeemers, yoruba celes ,yoruba juju worshippers and even that yoruba atheist (Soyinka) all were against Trump and were rooting for Clinton
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:
we,look up to that ugly thing??..

we are not desperate like ipob,no thank you...

ipob can keep trump..we dont want am...

Nah your brother for up talk am and as you have spoken against Trump know that I will screen cap this your post, follow you on NL and whenever you attempt to call for Trump help in the nearest future I will remind you of this post.

3 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
Bros no dey lie for here

Trump is hated by Yorubas because Tinubu wanted Clinton to be POTUS so he can get his WH pass.

No Clinton, No WH pass and Tinubu becomes impotent.

1 Like

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by bantudra: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
Bros no dey lie for here

what the hell is wrong with you people??..

a week ago,una were supporting trump like say you need am to breed co2,now its the afonjas??..

are you people psychotic or what?..

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by months: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
The death of Buhari is a prayer point for these Afonja. They are occupying no2/3, patently waiting.
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by bantudra: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Nah your brother for up talk am and as you have spoken against Trump know that I will screen cap this your post, follow you on NL and whenever you attempt to call for Trump help in the nearest future I will remind you of this post.

why the hell should i call for this wans help....

i dont get you...

help for what...
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by chiefolododo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
It is either Osinbajo rules or this country ceases to exist
bantudra:

what the hell is wrong with you people??..

a week ago,una were supporting trump like say you need am to breed co2,now its the afonjas??..

are you people psychotic or what?..

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by Hyperchi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
Bros no dey lie for here
my guy ur ppl openly hate trump like the north and now wa him don enter u won consult am for juju help abi.

4 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by Twistaray(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
OP link/news was configured on NL,by NL'er for NL'ders and a person.

grin grin grin

Sarcasm at it best cheesy

1 Like

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
It is either Osinbajo rules or this country ceases to exist

You are a joker!

Try you useless protests and see Wetin Buruntai go do.

4 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by chiefolododo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
I will invite you to Osinbajo's swearing in ceremony
FeloniousFelon:

You are a joker!

Try you useless protests and see Wetin Buruntai go do.
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by bantudra: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
just say already that ipob is useless..

you are welcomed back to nigeria anytime..

stop playing mind games with us..

its annoying..
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:
just say already that ipob is useless..

you are welcomed back to nigeria anytime..

stop playing mind games with us..

its annoying..

The collective disgrace you people are about to receive from your awusa masters will be epic!

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by bantudra: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

The collective disgrace you people are about to receive from your awusa masters will be epic!

ooooooooooooohhh..

wetin we do una??.....
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
I will invite you to Osinbajo's swearing in ceremony
Are you now spreading rumours on Buhari's death?

Awusa don dey sharp cutlass for mile 12

1 Like

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:

ooooooooooooohhh..

wetin we do una??.....

Nah you do yourself thinking you dey do us.
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by bantudra: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
why the hell do you ipobians think we must suffer..

wetin we do una??..
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by chiefolododo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Interesting. We will wipe off the whole of the north and their allies
FeloniousFelon:

Are you now spreading rumours on Buhari's death?

Awusa don dey sharp cutlass for mile 12
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:
why the hell do you ipobians think we must suffer..

wetin we do una??..

For lacking commonsense
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
Interesting. We will wipe off the whole of the north and their allies

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by bantudra: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

For lacking commonsense

you igbos can bring someone to cry easily...

una are heartless..
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by BAILMONEY: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Read for yourselves...

UPPERCUT

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by bantudra: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
i dont get it...

una wan punish nigerians till the end of the world because of the biafran war or what??..

didnt we suffered enough??..
Re: Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace by FeloniousFelon: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:
i dont get it...

una wan punish nigerians till the end of the world because of the biafran war or what??..

didnt we suffered enough??..

Get used to being the new "Igbos " henceforth.

Saraki fit pick Ekeremedu as VP sef

I know say that won go be permanent painment for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

[pictures] Massivve Protest In Somalia Over Cost Of Bride Price / Presidency To Sideline Onnoghen,appoints A Northerner As CJN / 2019 Hope Aih.dr. Sule Lamido (con)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.