Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Who Is A Just Man? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is A Just Man? (920 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Just Man? by dave27: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2009
Each time i enter a chat room in the internet and is supposed to tell my chat mate or friend where am from,i get scared.Why, one may ask? My foreign friends always enjoy my reasoning but the problem with me is that i am a nigerian, the land of scammers they often say.

When i complained to my friend that is in the UK about the sort of things i face because of the action of a few individuals,he said i haven t seen nothing yet.That he suffer worse things in the UK.Another friend of mine confirmed the same thing.

But come to think of it, are Nigerians the most corrupt people in the world?Does anybody force these foreigners to part with their money?Are they not lured by their greed and desperation?Yes they are scammed because they want to reap where they never sow.
Even the Americans that are in the front of this accusation excels as a powerful nation by exploiting weaker nations like ours and other African and Asian countries.

It is in reaction to this that a scholar wrote an article ,WHO IS A JUST MAN?
This article is presently attracting comments around the world.It questions the moral justification of those nations and people calling Nigeria and her citizens fraudsters.
It is a must read.
Follow this link to read it http://rebrandnaija./issues.php
Re: Who Is A Just Man? by iice(f): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
Stop deflecting guilt and responsibility.

(1) (Reply)

Social Network For Unizik Students / Desperate Man Sneaks Into Delta Airline's Plane / Please Try Not To Insult Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.