Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

P-square Versus Soundcity TV – Part 1, 2 & 3 (SEE TWEETS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Versus Soundcity TV – Part 1, 2 & 3 (SEE TWEETS) (652 Views)

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Versus Soundcity TV – Part 1, 2 & 3 (SEE TWEETS) by candidrelo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Following claims by fans that P-Square music videos has stopped airing on SoundcityTV , Peter Okoye of the P-Square fame, has disclosed that SoundCity TV has refused to play their songs and did absolutely nothing for them over the past years.
The songster took to his Tweeter handle on Thursday to reveal that the television station intentionally refused to play their songs, for reasons they could not disclose.
Part 1
In response to a fan’s tweet @Tygaresss1, who claimed that it’s “been a while soundcity played any of P-square’s video, Peter tweeted:@PeterPsquare: “Dear fans, we see your complaints about the absence of our videos on @SOUNDCITYtv, just to clear the air, they refused to play us.
“Don’t waste your time; they will not play our songs.
“Ignore that channel please and keep watching us on great reliable channels and other terrestrial channels like Trace TV, Mtvbase, Hip TV and Afropop.
“Thanks for the love,” Peter added.

read more and see tweets here: http://aprokotv.net/p-square-versus-soundcity-tv-part-1-2-3-see-tweets/

Re: P-square Versus Soundcity TV – Part 1, 2 & 3 (SEE TWEETS) by IamRespected: 12:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Mtsheew, who soundcity or psquare don help
Re: P-square Versus Soundcity TV – Part 1, 2 & 3 (SEE TWEETS) by rexycul4(f): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2015
I don hear
Re: P-square Versus Soundcity TV – Part 1, 2 & 3 (SEE TWEETS) by Fynpatra(f): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Ur biz.. U don make ur money, no carry ur wahala Come disturb me as ar dey try make my own...shuuuu
Re: P-square Versus Soundcity TV – Part 1, 2 & 3 (SEE TWEETS) by sameolg616(m): 4:05am On Sep 12, 2015
whats always wrong wit this ibo guys(p-square)..no doubt they are the most consistent artiste in nigeria for the past 10 years but they forget they dint get to where they are all by themselves.....the media,fans and some people who work in the background deserve credit too... i just read the full story and i indeed believe its "business" so soundcity may reserve the right not to play there songs on there channel....moreso,these same guys dont attend the hiptv headies awards and even tagged it "a yoruba award show" as if it celebrates only yoruba musicians...in reality,look ard,every song now in naija has a yoruba background or better sung in yoruba(olamide might not be win awards on the international scene but we still adore him and even reminisce called himself "local rapper)....thats simply the audience u have(even p-square tried o sing a song in yoruba once and phyno did well rapping a bit of yoruba in iranu)
i suggest p-square shd makeup with soundcity(its one of our homebrew stations) that rival mtvbase minimally and have produced good content to nigerians free on local stations wth derele and co....
these dudes should be reasonable and support what is ours....

(1) (Reply)

Fake Linda Ikeji Joins Nairaland / 5 Celebrities With The 'rag To Riches' Story / Maheeda Finally Does It: Takes Off T0p And Br@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.