Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (37969 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Emmalez(m): 1:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Just few days ago, The Okoyes (P-Square) and SoundCity had a fall out over music airplay, now Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George has joined the lane, calling out one of their staff who scammed her of 100,000 Naira with the aim of promoting her son’s music video titled SUMMER ROSE on SoundCity. According to Shan, she paid N100, 000 on 22nd December 2014 to one Mr. Andrew Ameh popularly known as Dro, who was introduced to her by another guy called Deji Soundcity.

The money of which he demanded as payment for the airplay of Jaga’s summer rose video, but didn’t air the video even for once till today.

According to Shan George “When I confronted him, Dro said ‘MADAM NO BE ME SAY MAKE U GO SHOOT RUBBISH VIDEO FOR UR PIKIN. IF U DO PEM, I GO SPOIL UR PIKIN MUSIC CAREER FOR THIS NIGERIA O. BRING 5OO THOUSAND NAIRA BEFORE I PLAY THE VIDEO OR DON’T CALL MY FONE AGAIN, WE DON’T GET PAID ANY SALARY IN SOUNDCITY SO WE HAVE TO DO OUR OWN HUSTLE TO SURVIVE HERE.

Shan George also told Diamond Celebrities that when she called Deji who introduced her to Dro, Deji never picked her calls again…

We ( Shandel Productions) thereby appeal to Sound City Management to quickly fish out this staff to avoid further…. Like Jude Okoye said, it is the artiste job to shoot a good video and you guys job to play it. And in the right sense, it should be the artiste getting paid for airplay, like they do in other civilized countries. Thanks!

Note: Diamond Celebrities offered the two staff to send in their own side of the story after discussing with one of them, but he turned down the offer.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/actress-shan-george-calls-out-soundcity.html

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Chanchit: 3:59am On Sep 14, 2015
Soundcity is becoming something else this dayz, the management needs to act fast. At first I wanted to say maybe the video was a poor one but it was shot by mat max so it can't be a substandard video, even if the song no sweet, its not all the song we watch on Soundcity that is good for hearing.

But there are other ways to promote ur video na, sound city is not the only satellite music tv we have, why not try mtv and hip tv or else ur pikin song sef get spiritual kolobi cos even Omotola pikin weh be producer we don know am for NL.
When the guy finally blow, tell him not to give sound city discount when they call him to perform for them.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by menix(m): 4:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Soundcity i hope u guyz come out to debunk this else una get una own 4 body sef..

Buh truly if ur music no make sense try NTA, dey will help u air ur video 2-3am sundays, wen they re sure pple must ve slept....

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by oluwafemi113(m): 5:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Will be back to comment

Soundcity

Now

A

Four

One

Nine undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Cummmm: 5:49am On Sep 14, 2015
In as much I have notning against sound city but I believe there standards are falling... Hip tv is taking over naijastically

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Cummmm: 5:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Sound city is Runned my thieves and they should watch out as people are now watching hip tv more... Right now sef me dey watch hip tv!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by free2ryhme: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2015
the giver and the taker are both guilty of this offence

why didn't she deal directly to obtain clearance and documents to back her claims.

Like others before and after her she went through the back door

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by free2ryhme: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2015
when they where sealing the deal we did not hear anything.

Now yawa don gas.

5 Likes

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by homesteady(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Lmaoooooooooooo grin Bad publicity for sound city especially with this their P-Square issue!

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by amiskurie(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Noice city!

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Scammers everywhere. D guy should b fished out n dealt wit immediately..wat nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by SAMBARRY: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Small boy like this scammed a whole mama like you of 100k? shocked

abeg no talk am outside o before the nl wimps come and start having a field day on this thread
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by hemartins(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2015
so those that ain't gat money won't have their video played abi?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Dottore: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by fallingsky(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Kk
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by cyberdurable(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2015
embarassed
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2015
hmmmm....

Need anything from JUMIA?
Contact me now!
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by BCISLTD: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2015
angry well I think the police are the appropriate authorities to sort this out. ..

So people sha...because of 100k will ruin rep and take the risk of being fired. ..100k

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by itsIYKE(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2015
All dis while she kept quiet....only to remember the case again nw....

1 Like

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by joseph1832(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Na wa oh!. So they don't pay salaries in sound city? This outrage is becoming too much, no wonder some people now chose to be fraudsters just to survive....

But I'm surprised, even with Shan Georges' standing in the entertainment industry she still allowed her self to be swindle, I would have expected her to approach the sound city management with her son's video, rather than the dude she approached, May be she chose the cheapest route and this is the result.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by mznuez(f): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2015
undecidedWhy una face soundcity like this naw

This is wickedness
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by nairaschool01(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Go sit down
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Sunexy(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2015
Trace all d way
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by pocohantas(f): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2015
She should copy Psquare...they will like this one die.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by kenbee(f): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2015
ALL I SEE IS AN UNEDUCATED GRADUATE SHAN GEORGE.
How do U expect me to see a supposed enlightened Shan George making a payment to a business organization without demanding for a paper receipt.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Dygeasy(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2015
shocked
Check my signature, you'd be glad.
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2015
the rigorous and odoriferous way in which plakadoraphismiscal way of people are scammed

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by cyberdurable(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Small boy like this scammed a whole mama like you of 100k? shocked

abeg no talk am outside o before the nl wimps come and start having a field day on this thread
she wasn't scammed, it was biz
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2015
n

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Give Them Hot Hot" - Lilian Esoro Flaunts Ride In New Stunning Photo / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant / Jim Iyke and John Dumelo Show Off Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.