Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) (2774 Views)

All You Need To Know About Apple's Newly Released Ios 11.2 With ‘I.T’ / Lets Talk About: Apple Making It Impossible To Steal An Iphone / 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by braskey: 1:40am On Sep 12, 2015
Recently, sony released their flagship Xperia devices, launching the first smartphone with 4K display.. The Xperia Z5 got a whooping 806ppi, 3gb ram and 23mp.. Impressive specs, I must say.
We all know the apple event was held this week, announcing the new iPhone 6s and 6s+ series, Apple Pencil ($100), iPad pro and apple tv..
Tech giants, "SONY" decided to throw some jibes indirectly at the recently launched iPhone series which are considered to have an average battery life and not much an upgrade from the previous models..
Although apple has flaunted it's A9 chip saying it consumes less battery and isn't power hungry, Sony dont seem to believe.
Do you?

2 Likes

Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by fatstan1: 1:43am On Sep 12, 2015
The person under me will make lil or no sense so skip to 3 post from his/hers for better understanding before you comment.

6 Likes

Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by Proffdada: 2:04am On Sep 12, 2015
grin
The person above me has no brain to even receive common sense so skip to the next

2 Likes

Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by WailingWailer00(m): 3:26am On Sep 12, 2015
datatrade:
AUTHENTIC
How do I know you ain't a scam?

Would you send me 5gb mtn just for 1,500?

Does the data last?
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by fromnigeria(m): 3:31am On Sep 12, 2015
If authentic, you don't have to reassure.
Whats the name of your promo or else.
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by Warlord3000(m): 3:49am On Sep 12, 2015
Comments above me ain't related to thread..

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by gunpoint(m): 5:00am On Sep 12, 2015
All the people who have commented above me were suckled by either Patience Jonathan or Dezianni
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by Defaramade(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2015
WailingWailer00:
How do I know you ain't a scam?
Would you send me 5gb mtn just for 1,500?
Does the data last?
He's a scammer, transact with him @ ur own peril.
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by braskey: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2015
fatstan1:
The person under me will make lil or no sense so skip to 3 post from his/hers for better understanding before you comment.
You talk am oo grin
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by WailingWailer00(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Defaramade:
He's a scammer, transact with him @ ur own peril.
Thanks for the information man, just wanted to play small with him

Criminals everywhere grin
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by Qu3sT(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2015
The comments above are not related in any way to the topic of d thread so please look below for informative comments.

Just kidding.
The ones below are even worse, so just leave d thread.

3 Likes

Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2015
Why siri? Sony should have used their almighty wisdom to develop an app that is even close to siri.
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by Defaramade(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Thanks for the information man, just wanted to play small with him
Criminals everywhere grin
Lol, yes boss grin
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by Gosj01(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
at times, it pays to listen to advice...on my way out

**Walks out of thread**

1 Like

Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by lmm4real: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
hahahahahha crazy trend.
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by UchihaItachi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Logician:
Why siri? Sony should have used their almighty wisdom to develop an app that is even close to siri.

All Android device has Google now, so why should they develop another one?
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
UchihaItachi:

All Android device has Google now, so why should they develop another one?

Just like all android device have BBM grin
Re: Sony's Hillarious Jibe About Apple (pic) by HOMOTOYOSI10: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Logician:
But why undecided
Why can't you just read and comprehend embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? / How Airtel Is Winning The Battle For Supremacy In Nigeria’s Internet Market / Impolite Language Used By Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.