Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria (3508 Views)

26 Facts You Never Knew About Twitter / Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) / 10 Facebook Tricks You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by AnySwitch: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2016
I work&solve sofware problems on iOS devices viz a viz (upgrading, jailbreaking etc). iOS is simply the OS which is perculiar to apple iphones and ipads only.This is what i have learnt through my 6years of intercourse wt apple products & nigerian users.
1.98% of them dont knw the extension of appstore apps dedicated to install on iOS is .ipa e.g facebook.ipa while installation file extension for android is .apk e.g facebook.apk. grin
2.98% of them would upgrade their iOS several times a year without asking whats wrong or right about that Latest OS. cool
3.98% of these users dont knw how to boot their devices into safemode, DFUmode, restore mode which is relatively important for their phone's safety embarassed
4.98% of them dont knw what icloud does aside locking the fone to "find my iphone" lipsrsealed
5.98% of them dont knw their contacts are not saved to their sims grin
6.98% of them paste the stickers of their newly bought idevices on their cars smiley
7.98% of them dont even knw why their phones bluetooth doesnt connect to other phones, why it has a non removable battery and non expandable memory undecided
8.98% of them want you to knw they are using iphone, so they either use it witout protective pouch or prefer pouches dt ll leave the apple logo space grin
9.98% of them dont use another smartphone yet cant use their iphone wtout a small phone...dependent is their 2nd name grin
10.98% of them dont knw y apple call jailbreak illegal and most amazingly 98% of them look down on android users even THOUGH cheesy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by barackodam: 3:36am On Sep 27, 2016
no 8, so F-ing true
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by fotadmowmend(m): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 27, 2016
100% of them don't know that the Product control their lives via iTunes, iCredits grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2016
OP!!!sharap dere!!!even whites don't know jack about all that-----I proudly use an iPhone and I know all that and more when I started with iPhone 2g......

Most android users also don't know jack and would rather take their phone to whoever to download games and apps....

You should have opened a thread telling them how to do that and more.....

Don't act like a pro....

What year did u start solving problems?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by ewizard1: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Benz4pimp:
OP!!!sharap dere!!!even whites don't know jack about all that-----I proudly use an iPhone and I know all that and more when I started with iPhone 2g......

Most android users also don't know jack and would rather take their phone to whoever to download games and apps....

Don't act like a pro....

Yes, dont mind the OP! You know all these things but couldn't you have seen the range the OP listed!

One thing is real Geniuses dont use iPhone!

9 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2016
ewizard1:

Yes, dont mind the OP! You know all these things but couldn't you have seen the range the OP listed!

One thing is real Geniuses dont use iPhone!
they use 3310 right?or trium/sagem or Tcl

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Opistorincos(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Op don finish iphone users o

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Whizpeter(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2016
100% of them would bash the OP..

Watch them come after him!!! cheesy grin

Just like the Nigg@ below me tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by oieda: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Hit like if at a point you thought the op meant 3.98%, 4.98%, 5.98%, and the likes.

Op, take note.

15 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by akashi01(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2016
Whizpeter:
100% of them would bash the OP..

Watch them come after him!!! cheesy grin

Benz4pimp already opening floor.

iphone users are basically wall huggers.
No hate but the truth
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Whizpeter(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2016
akashi01:

Benz4pimp already opening floor.

iphone users are basically wall huggers.
No hate but the truth

If they ever step out without their charger, that day becomes a bad one for them!!! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by ewizard1: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Benz4pimp:
they use 3310 right?or trium/sagem or Tcl
You dont compare yourself to me!

I use an Android, you use an iPhone! Revert to my previous post to know what that means!
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by adto(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Warris op saying Anyways still rocking my nokia c1
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Biafranmissile: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2016
Whizpeter:

If they ever step out without their charger, that day becomes a bad one for them!!! cheesy cheesy
u just killed it bro!! Currently typing with ma iPhone 4s My charger dey ma bag

4 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Whizpeter(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Biafranmissile:
u just killed it bro!! Currently typing with ma iPhone 4s My charger dey ma bag

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by akashi01(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2016
grin
Whizpeter:

grin grin grin

Funny set of people

80% of them buy it as london use or second hand

5 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Whizpeter(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
akashi01:
grin grin grin grin

Funny set of people

Another 15% get it as a gift from people using android phones!!! grin

The remaining 5% are those that actually buy it with their money...!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by ArewaTech1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
6 Funny Things About iPhone Users (say)

1. An iPhone is the Best Phone.
Apple iPhones are really powerful, but considering them best among all is not fair at all. Our typical users don’t even know detailed specs of their device, so when it comes to iPhones, they are always bragging about the design. There are so many other Android phones which work equally well, so being stubborn about the fact that only iPhones are best, is totally wrong.

2. Android is Outdated.
They say Android is outdated and keep using iOS with no auto-rotation or Bluetooth file transfer! Our typical iPhone users think Android phones are useless and are nothing but a piece of crap. They treat Android phones as the old school Nokia phones.

3. When You Ask Them for a Micro USB Charger They Get Annoyed.
If someone asks them for a micro USB cable, iPhone users be like, ‘’Hey bro, I have an iPhone’’.

4. Selfie Crazy.
All they love doing is to click loads of selfies from their iPhones (making sure the apple symbol shows) and upload it right away on Instagram or Facebook. They think their iPhone has the best camera quality. No matter how bad their selfie will be, they would not forget to put #iPhone hashtag!

5. They Love Boasting About the Features.
iPhone users love to list down the few features that are packed inside their phones like the fingerprint scanner.

6. Their Heart Breaks When Their iPhone Breaks.
Their whole world is shattered into a million pieces. The pain, the guilt and suffering in this situation looks a whole lot worse than the pain of losing a loved one!

#TEAMANDROID

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by elfakkawy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
To the chut who wrote this ... If you dont have an iphone you dont have an iphone ... Go get one for ur self u creep just cause u cant afford one dsnt mean ul demean it

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by okhiai1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
elfakkawy:
To the chut who wrote this ... If you dont have an iphone you dont have an iphone ... Go get one for ur self u creep just cause u cant afford one dsnt mean ul demean it
see this 1 I-phone is one big trash people carry around to snap clear pictures nothing more nothing less it does not help you in any way only take from you your hard earned money so bro quit abusing and state fact tell me 20 reasons how your IPhone helps you in your day to day activities
Shalom
typing from a; gionee p 5 mini which I can swear beat your camera Pieces

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Whizpeter:

well,why would I use a phone worth 200k when I don't have a car.....

There is a very potable power bank that fits like a casing....it's 6000mAh

I love comfortability
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
ewizard1:

You dont compare yourself to me!

I use an Android, you use an iPhone! Revert to my previous post to know what that means!

Why would I compare myself to you?Are you Mark or Bill?
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Whizpeter(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Benz4pimp:
well,why would I use a phone worth 200k when I don't have a car.....

There is a very potable power bank that fits like a casing....it's 6000mAh

I love comfortability

A typical iZombie!!! undecided

Always making excuses for Apple's flaws... That's why Apple never work on their shortcomings!!!
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Benz4pimp:

Don't act like a pro....

Nigga.. please op is right many bum azzes only use iPhone for snapping pics and want to bear the silly I own an iPhone syndrome. White people and mostly Americans know how to work the iPhone, do you know you can diagnose your car with that iPhone? Locate an address and street view the place( around the world but most 3rd world countries dont have the street view capability)scan a product and know there prices at Walmart or other malls? and many more? and like the other dude said geniuses prefer android to iPhone just like geniuses prefer Linux to windows or Mac. most Nigerians don't even utilize 40% of the capability of their smart phone let alone an iPhone so gtfoh.
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
okhiai1:

see this 1 I-phone is one big trash people carry around to snap clear pictures nothing more nothing less it does not help you in any way only take from you your hard earned money so bro quit abusing and state fact tell me 20 reasons how your IPhone helps you in your day to day activities
Shalom
typing from a; gionee p 5 mini which I can swear beat your camera Pieces
Don't mind the gullible ones that apple have turned into magas, I bet you most don't even know how to work the device even though its limited they only use it to,
1. snap pictures,
2. log on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and other social networks,
One girl doesn't even know of siri and some other things I taught her about the phone she had for months, only snapping pix and showing the " I have an iPhone" syndrome.
Droid is the ish if you're tech savvy you can reprogram your android and make it do what you want not to talk of millions of REASONABLE APPS to use for your daily activities, at work and more. Android4Ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
elfakkawy:
Just because you bought a beautiful poodle doesn't mean its better than a guard dog bro, apple is just selling brand to the gullible masses while enslaving them also, too many limitations instead of awesome specification.
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by okhiai1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
icedbeatz:
Don't mind the gullible ones that apple have turned into magas, I bet you most don't even know how to work the device even though its limited they only use it to,
1. snap pictures,
2. log on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and other social networks,
One girl doesn't even know of siri and some other things I taught her about the phone she had for months, only snapping pix and showing the " I have an iPhone" syndrome.
Droid is the ish if you're tech savvy you can reprogram your android and make it do what you want not to talk of millions of REASONABLE APPS to use for your daily activities, at work and more. Android4Ever.
manage this EBA ABEG YOU NEED AM

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
okhiai1:

manage this EBA ABEG YOU NEED AM
That's your dinner? sorry fella but have the courtesy to at least serve yourself at the table.
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by thegame(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
akashi01:
grin grin grin grin

Funny set of people

Lol, so true.

How come no one has mentioned this though... most go for the 16gb option. And then run out of space real quick. Then start playing catch-up with deleting and freeing storage angry
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by okhiai1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
icedbeatz:
That's your dinner? sorry fella but have the courtesy to at least serve yourself at the table.
lol I know get Dinny table I dey my small crib they enjoy my life so bro that's floor way I dey is so cool by me
Re: 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
okhiai1:

lol I know get Dinny table I dey my small crib they enjoy my life so bro that's floor way I dey is so cool by me
lol na small small but seriously you need to be arrested and jailed! how can only you be eating garri that should be allocated to 40 people by yourself as dinner in this Nigerian recession? EFCC should come and investigate you, your stomach na borehole oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free / MTN Pulse Points.... Use It Fast Before It Expires By Midnight °° / Brand New Huawei S7 Tablet Pc @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.