Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard (48510 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by mayor20(m): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2015
He is lucky that Nigeria is not China. Or else he would have been hanged. Shameless Ijaw Leader. One was caught with 1million cash by the British Police. Two, he jumped bail and disgracefully disguised as a female in a bid to escape justice. Only for clueless fellow to grant him a presidential pardon.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by wiggle: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2015
One President use his power send DSP to jail another one use his power to Pardon DSP
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by sucreblazing(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2015
5starmilitant:
South will always be south! pulling each others down, while the north stand by the north. Even with abacha's loots, Buhari was still defending him. Now his anti-corruption witch hunt is on, all the probed northerners(from nyako to dansuki) have gone to court and they were all granted bails. Now both the dss, efcc, and other security agencies have been parading the south south and south east looking for any means to drag some political chieftains to prison..... Very funny how some southerners rain curses when a southerner is being falsely accused.

It's obvious the prisons buhari has been ranting about is for southerners only becos I don't really see any northerner going to jail.

Plz nobody should quote me o, I never see light since yesterday. No ba3.

I'm not a politician oo, and I'm not supporting any party either but the part that makes me annoyed in your post is where you said u don't have light since yesterday ....

Wait lemme ask u a question,

Are u the type that always shy away from good things or u just don't like to talk the truth because of your political affiliation ?

If you don't have light in your area that means u are living in the jungle

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by JoeCutie(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2015
Savigne:
Kworrupt Individual
Who exactly... Obj or Ala?
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by macolino(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2015
Obj the kingkong of our time
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by hijacke(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2015
He wan use jazz fall Baba
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by NinaArsenal(f): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Obj the devil incarnate, and that's how he also set up ibori for working against him for his quest of going for third term then. Your cup go soon full obj. U have done more evil in Nigeria than good.

Thief

1diot like you. Now Ibori and DSP r now ur role model? how can you defend convicted criminals cos talk is cheap?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2015
And u still v mouth talk in public after mismanaged balyselsa money,abeg they shld just go and keep this idiot at sambisa forest.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by chesterlee(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2015
LOL...I'm not surprised, A fearful general

Cowardice is inbuilt

*still waiting for the snipers OBJ claimed GEJ hired*
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by slap1(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Benswaggy:

If I may ask, didnt Obasanjo mismanage our Country's fund? Now, everyone sees him as a saint cause he did it and got away with it. #spits#
He has joined the APC, where looters are granted unconditional asylum and immunity once they wave the broom.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by sweetgala(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2015
fromnigeria:
Is it a lie Did you not mismanage Bayelsa state fund

I donk think anyone owes you any apology.

Knowing Obasanjo there are many things he might be afraid of Alameiseya is not one of them , I can fibbles on this story.

Unless Alameiseya has something on Obasanjo so great and telling , of which if that is the case he would be dead and in a grave with that secret by now. Obasanjo is truely a devil incarnate and I doubt the devil in him has much fear for Nigerian authority. Maybe Buhari that seems to be his first reason to be afraid in a while
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by slapandfall(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2015
Comot joorrr
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by ozo13(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2015
Hehehe.na normal thing nah.. grin

Please does anyone have an idea the distance
(Hours) from minna to birni kebbi by road.d price and wr I can board d bus from.tanx in anticipation.and sorry for diverting from d supposed topic.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by criminalmindz: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2015
Alamco. The niger delta man is proud of u. Without you we would never have produced a first minority president. The militants love you, you helped put on their table. Today the north is scared of us cus of you. We all Love u DSP
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by loomer: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2015
ayindejimmy:

There is a day of reckoning for every corrupt politicians.
Who called Obj a saint?

There's is no day of reckoning for obasanjo, him don thief and him don go nothing dey happen
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by ochardbaby(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Part two coming

OBJ ain't the same with Oga Jonah, just got to reply.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by sweetgala(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2015
5starmilitant:
South will always be south! pulling each others down, while the north stand by the north. Even with abacha's loots, Buhari was still defending him. Now his anti-corruption witch hunt is on, all the probed northerners(from nyako to dansuki) have gone to court and they were all granted bails. Now both the dss, efcc, and other security agencies have been parading the south south and south east looking for any means to drag some political chieftains to prison..... Very funny how some southerners rain curses when a southerner is being falsely accused.

It's obvious the prisons buhari has been ranting about is for southerners only becos I don't really see any northerner going to jail.

Plz nobody should quote me o, I never see light since yesterday. No ba3.

Bloody jargon this same putrid excuse has been forever abused by politicians to ganner ethnic support after they cheat and steal the treasury of the state and the wealth of it's people.

Ibori and Alameiseya like their northern brethren Dasuki and Nyako are both guilty of fraud and graft and would suffer same fate in the end.

Terrible to know Ibori after concrete proof that he stole is being celebrated in his state as a sort of robin hood , rather than a robin crook who should be condemned.

Buhari is serious about corruption and his is willing to fight that tribe of looters and false leaders to a hiltz ,he needs the Nigerian people to remind him of his duty and provide support to his government during such campaign of cleansing the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by sweetgala(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who exactly... Obj or Ala?

Both of them
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by nwakaibeya1: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8>THOSE who HV spiritual eye listen2uterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT acept truth easily?frm time of CHRIST
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by duni04(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2015
Our morals in this country have truly been eroded. How can someone who stole billions and fled persecution in another country come out and claim he was persecuted for political reasons? Alams is lucky he was able to flee the UK disguised as a woman else he would have been sentenced to prison like Ibori. These people are the ones responsible for the poverty and crime in the Niger delta and the irony of it all is that we keep praising them as leaders and heroes. It's just incredible!
If alams is so sure that his arrest was political, I dare him to board a flight to the UK and see if he won't be handcuffed and chained right at the airport. Stupîd thieving criminal!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2015
fromnigeria:
that one Na your own.
As d senseless comment above z urs.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by JoeCutie(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2015
sweetgala:

Both of them
Exactly. But if I'm correct, she was referring to one of them actually.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by Mufasa27(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2015
One thing I can deduce from this post is that fayose still remain obj's worst nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by dammytosh: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2015
fromnigeria:
Is it a lie Did you not mismanage Bayelsa state fund

I donk think anyone owes you any apology.

Don't kind him.

obasanjo's offence was not protecting him after he was caught stealing and diverting public funds.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by easydone: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Se oro leleyi nso? After, they will say youths are abusing elders!!! When elders refuse to act and speak like elders, why won't youths step up and speak. Is this not the same goon that dressed up as a woman to escape from the UK?? Only in Nigeria will this happen; if we have the death penalty in place, would goons like this even smell state pardon Onyi ara, aka-ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by dominique(f): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Lies! I can't picture Obj being jittery over Alams, what sort of power does Alams yield? He's just trying to feel relevant.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2015
I told Obasanjo ‘I was only shaking you for two reasons: one-because of the fear of the Almighty God, who created us and two, for the fact that I am the Ganuma Katsina and you are a visitor to my emirate and tradition demands that I should welcome visitors’. “That prompted Kenny to get up also and greet me, saying ‘great leader, great leader’ and he came and hugged me.’’ EPIC!
Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by nickxtra(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Pls find another thing to say. Nothing of your kinds shakes Obj. In fact with men like you, OBJ dey kampe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) / Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.