Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example (17246 Views)

Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana / Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs / APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by kunzo: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Weather you declare your assets or not, you will surely live them one day.

2 Likes

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by Nature129(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2015
I noticed that each time we Nigerians talk about public assets declaration, our governors unanimously kick against it, be it APC or PDP governors. Yes, sometime this week Gov. Wike (PDP) refused to publicly declare his assets.

Civil society groups have a lot of work to do in Nigeria. They should learn to peacefully protest in their various State Houses of Assembly so as to get the law makers to pass a bill compelling all public office holders to declare their assets both publicly and at Code of Conduct Bureau for proper investigation by the bureau.

This will help in no small measures in the fight against kwaruption.
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by gbastarlink: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2015
people deceive people, the party made of propaganda! !!
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by SmartProf(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2015
No asset declaration has ever been sincere by our leaders...many are in d names of other individuals with the politicians owning them completely....one thing i cant be decieved about is the statement that 'you and i are the govt'
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by ORACLE1975(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2015
no need as long as noon of can chit death.
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by dunkem21(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Fayose grin
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by macolino(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2015
If you see Rochas assets U go faint
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by EKONGKING: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Can anyone explain the difference between Apc and Pdp and the meaning of change undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by dafuturis(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2015
to think that this same Okorocha wanted to run for president. he is making a mockery of that seat. what's so wrong in declaring your assets to the public when it's same public that put you there?.
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by bjdon: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2015
All hail the s change agents!

1 Like

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2015
end tym governors
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by luckylucky: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2015
I can see Buhari is working hard to redeem the dented images of APC PARTY, if the governors fail to publish their ill gotten wealth to Nigerians then we will send them back to where they belong by our votes by the time president Buhari finishes his tenure by 2019. These looters governors should not forget that BABA integrity has brings APC party to limelight.

1 Like

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by LastSurvivor: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2015
Am I surprise? Hell no!!
Y? because they are all thieves!!
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by Jesusloveyou: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2015
jlinkd78:
This APC govs are all sick with Okorocha's case in comatose condition. I just wish El Rufai will show his independent mindedness, play to the gallery and make public his asset declaration. This has confirmed dat whether apc or pdp they really dont give a damn ( an expression attributable to GEJ when confronted with public declaration of his asset of which d apc popularized during their 'change' campaign and succeeded in vilifying d outgone president). There is always unity in looting our common wealth. Okorocha does not only give a damn about public asset declaration but has made it clear he does not care how d greater population feels about his governance nay mis-governance i.e public opinion. Is it possible for d media to move to CCB and demand these filled forms under d FOI act without meeting resistance since they all claim to have fulfilled d constitutional requiremnt? This shd be d next step . Apc shd also know dat in as much as it might not have been a constitutional requirement, its still not unconstitutional to do so and as a party that thrives on anti corruption mantra; this will be one sure way of confirming d veracity of their claim. Most times I just feel we v been scammed by d apc.
i don't think, i care about their assets declaration publicly, but nobody should steal a kobo, at this rate of anti-corruption war, i don't think anyone wil like to steal public fund like before

1 Like

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by peedeeasobie(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2015
change has come, let the people rejoice!

change, indeed!
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by peedeeasobie(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2015
change has come, let the people rejoice!

change, indeed!
Buhari has not declared his asset publicly. He has not.
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by Princewell2012(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2015
But buhari did the same, we coundnt hear word. until he made it publuc.
The pdp governors should also follow suit.
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by harrywakil(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2015
APC is a properganda they don't have anything to offer this is to tell you that 85% of APC members are creminals

1 Like

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by Jesusloveyou: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2015
EKONGKING:
Can anyone explain the difference between Apc and Pdp and the meaning of change undecided
d difference is clear, pdp are saTANist, apc are propangandist, and change means our money wil not miss again

1 Like

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by kelly72: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2015
They are poor people, what has the poor to declare??
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2015
I believe that every right thinking Nigerians who voted for APC will be doubting his/her sanity

Useless Party

2 Likes

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by McKren(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2015
The so called party of progress and change hides behind the law
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by brosegun: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2015
And Ekiti Apc is telling Fayose to declare his assets! Bunch of hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by dammytosh: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2015
I would have been surprised.

Since APC is full of PDP criminals and ex convicts.

I love Buhari for his Leadership style, no one can mess him up or force him to do things Dt wil aid all the nonsense they did during GEJ's era
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by anwo247: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2015
But how much is Buhari's worth?

=N=10? =N10bn? Or =N=100 bn? How much is this dullard worth.

#FakeDeclaration
#ForTheGullibles

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by anwo247: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2015
kelly72:
They are poor people, what has the poor to declare??

grin grin grin
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by seeker121(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2015
With actions and body language of governors from Osun,Oyo and Ogun APC is gradually loosing out in SW and if care is not taking,the pple will teach them the lesson they deserve,especially that Amosun.

1 Like

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by WailingWailer00(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2015
Bastards, fraudsters

That's what APC members and their e rats are

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by Splashme: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2015
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by eagleeye2: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2015
I am not really surprised. But why will APC in Rivers state be tormenting Woke with Public Assets declaration, when their governors won't be towing this line. Talk about Hypocrisy in High places.

1 Like

Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2015
Rubbish!!! If they have nothing to hide, den why not declare their assets to the public? Nigerians who voted them in power, have a right to know. It myt seem nothing, but it can help uphold the faith of the electorate in their leaders.
Re: APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2015
I ve always asked this question even among change advocates, after PMB who would be the president of Nigeria. That is why I believe we don't need strong person but strong institutions. But the problem is that APC said earlier that there is nothing wrong with our constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures / Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance / State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.