Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs (25678 Views)

How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed / Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by ChappyChase: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
BENIN CITY – GOVERNORS of the All Progressives Congress (APC) under the aegis of the Progressives Governors Forum, Saturday at the flagging off of the governorship campaign of the candidate of the party in the September 10 governorship election in Edo state, Mr Godwin Obaseki, declared that the peoples power are behind President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that Nigerians would resist any attempt to impeach the President.

Meanwhile over two thousand members of the PDP in the state led by a veteran politician and one of the founding fathers of the PDP in the state, Chief Samson Esemuede openly defected to the APC yesterday, declaring their support for the candidate of the party, Mr Obaseki.

National chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, who handed over to Obaseki and his running mate, Philip Shuaibu, the APC flag described Obaseki as a hardworking and focused young man “who will make us proud after Oshiomhole”. The Director General of the Obaseki campaign organization, Osarodion Ogie said Obaseki is “a good product for Edo people and that is why Edo people are behind him”.

The flag-off ceremony was quite colourful as the Samuel Ogbemudia stadium, venue of the exercise was filed to capacity while about twelve governors of the APC, led by the chairman of the Progressives Governor’s Forum and governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/any-attempt-to-impeach-buhari-will-be-resisted-as-it-was-done-in-turkey-apc-govs/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by Raydos: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by ChappyChase: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abeg who wan resist?

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by Firefire(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Useless party parading ediots as progressives. sad angry

264 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
na me wan resist abi wetin do buhari children?

na who customize APC weed?

IF I EVER RESIST COUP AGAINST BUHARI MAKE I GET CANCER OF THE EAR LIKE BUHARI

234 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by Fedayeen02: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
It will be resisted by omenka and dabullit grin grin grin

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by ChappyChase: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
na me wan resist abi wetin do buhari children?

na who customize APC weed?
Hai!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Foolish people,
Turkish Citizens came out en masse to
support their president because they were well fed and happy.

223 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by JoSaintiago: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Apshit are really a big joke na me go come resist am?hahaha well there are big different Btwn impeach and coup .i forgot their leader no go school sorry no get certificate ,no,he no even improve himself like obj,....once u are in apshit your brain will be on French leave...Mugabe

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by weblord1900: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's like all the mods on nairaland are Yoruba.

gerrout

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by malele(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
I have seen stupidity but this APC stupidity is second to none .
Kedu udi human beings way dey this party

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by Fedayeen02: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
APC is still living in illusion.

Did anybody found out that while PDP is in disarray APC has been doing the job of opposition to itself?

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by ChappyChase: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
APC is still living in illusion.

Did anybody found out that while PDP is in disarray APC has been doing the job of opposition to itself?

I think sey na only me notice........

90 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by meeky007(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dat man doesn't undstd d diff btw COUP nd IMPEACHMENT
Nigerians 've become senators

168 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sefun mi sefunoooo, lopolo, ke lodo,

Lolsssss, The same way you did for us, when our presido brought hardship,
Hike on Fuel,
Food stuff,
No Salary,
If i av gun, i will kill you... Notorious thieves governors..

Next file please!

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by WATCHOVER(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
watin concern you Obaseki?. from the flagoff campaign I observed about you guys (APC) in Edo today it seems u people have run out of ideas.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by luvinhubby(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
As in....

Does this monkeys understand the difference between coup & impeachment?

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by Pedrop: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nature will impeach Buhari soon, not humans.

Fact is, buhari wouldn't have the slimmest hint to call on the public to hit the street against military if he was in Erdogan's situation beacause he lacks such intellect. Then, if he by error or fault of a cell in his brain sends such msg to the public, i doubt people who have not seen food to eat will hit the street against Military.

Pls what can one say is the reason that will make him or herl die for Buhari ? How many lives has he touched and how many lives has he wasted ? Buhari deserves execution through dogs devouring him.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by mazichika: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yeye party.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by omenka(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Even when I no notice the existence of a thread, they draaaaag me into it!!

Someone just type "Omenka" in the search bar and see what you get!! cheesy

Mentions from iPod Millipedes have exceeded even the comments I make on the forum- 91 today and counting! grin

What a sad way to live one's life. No joy, no fun, no sex, no booze, no friends, NOTHING- just weeping all day long over Omenka!! grin

Watch the sour imps on this very thread as well- the subject matter would become totally irrelevant to them- dipping their heads in the tunnel of my rump brings them more fortune than anything else. grin

#Mama Amara, abeg one more African Special please. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by ChappyChase: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
meeky007:
Gbam!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by Pavarottii(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abeg make the governors start the protest to resist.

Who one resist? No be person wey Don chop, go enter street go resist. Buhari wey never help me one minute, na em I go go fight for?

[size=20pt]Who the Gov's and Buhari Epp? [/size]

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by Agbgift(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pls someone should wake this people up from sleep.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by dnawah(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
BENIN CITY – GOVERNORS of the All Progressives Congress (APC) under the aegis of the Progressives Governors Forum, Saturday at the flagging off of the governorship campaign of the candidate of the party in the September 10 governorship election in Edo state, Mr Godwin Obaseki, declared that the peoples power are behind President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that Nigerians would resist any attempt to impeach the President.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/any-attempt-to-impeach-buhari-will-be-resisted-as-it-was-done-in-turkey-apc-govs/
@ bolded shock me!
when the kingship was removed 4rm saul's lineage,he didn't know it.is it the same nigerians u r starving that will resist?na when the time come,una go know say,a hungry man na angry man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by gare(f): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
@ bolded shock me!

They are deceiving themselves nobody including APC members will resist it instead it will be celebrated

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
No one can impeach Buhari we dare them to try, so whats all the fuss about?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by dunkem21(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nobody made any attempt to impeach the President..

No senator was credited with that statement and APC should quit screaming Wolf..

Once again, you see why we take SR with a pinch of salt cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by djlawex02(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Una Father! U Think Say Nigeria Soldier Get Joy? When U Get To Heaven Ask Akintola, Sadauna, Murtala, And Co. Nah Dem Fit Gist You Better.

7 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by dunkem21(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by ideology(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
HHahaha una never chichomchin hahaha

What a man sows he reaps
Calamity still loading …

10 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by papaejima1: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kai so these guys don't know that the people will resist anyone who resists the impeachment of Buhari?

Even Musa the tailor staying close to my house is even more angry than me at Buhari.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs by oloriooko(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
meeky007:
You have said it all cool
I wonder how such pronunciation comes from someone parading himself as a leader shocked
If he cannot differentiate coup from impeachment, how on earth will he understand complex economics of development and world politics SMH

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan / Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.