Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Dep. Sec-general Of Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs Kidnapped In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dep. Sec-general Of Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs Kidnapped In SE (589 Views)

Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General / Ibori Not Released From Prison – Oghara Clan Sec-General / APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dep. Sec-general Of Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs Kidnapped In SE by Marlboro1: 5:10am On Sep 12, 2015
The Deputy Secretary-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, NSCIA, Adam Idoko, has been kidnapped.

Mr. Idoko is also the Chief Imam of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. PREMIUM TIMES gathered that Mr. Idoko, a famous Islamic cleric in the South East, was abducted in the early hours of Thursday

Read more ......... http://africaonline.cc/index.php/2015/09/12/deputy-secretary-general-of-the-nigerian-supreme-council-for-islamic-affairs-kidnapped-in-south-east/
Re: Dep. Sec-general Of Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs Kidnapped In SE by Obikodo(m): 5:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Eyah

I dedicate this site to those who lost their lives in the September 11th 2001 attack. thunder fire Osama.

special thanks to Airtel though I'm about dumping ur A**. and most especially I thank my cousin Pascal for waking me up with that useless call that kept me up for a while.
Re: Dep. Sec-general Of Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs Kidnapped In SE by Gombs(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2015
... Them wan show Boko Haram how it's done?

May he be found soon o... Amen

[size=18pt].. Proudly 5%[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dep. Sec-general Of Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs Kidnapped In SE by excellencyabia1: 5:27am On Sep 12, 2015
for what
Re: Dep. Sec-general Of Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs Kidnapped In SE by bofoy(m): 5:36am On Sep 12, 2015
Please stop this satanic work of kidnapping
Re: Dep. Sec-general Of Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs Kidnapped In SE by POWEROFPEACE(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2015
I pray they finds him alive and unhurt.
Re: Dep. Sec-general Of Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs Kidnapped In SE by POWEROFPEACE(m): 5:56am On Sep 12, 2015
I pray they finds him alive and unhurt. Kidnapper's are not smiling.
Re: Dep. Sec-general Of Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs Kidnapped In SE by permsec: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Y'all keep praying for him to be found alive as for me,

I don't!

(1) (Reply)

Wabba Warns Against Fuel Subsidy Removal / Futile Criminal Conspiracy Against Rivers State And Her People / How To Be A Member Of Chocolate City By MI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.