Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General (17200 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by metro4: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Photo of Delegation from Nigeria to the Swearing in of Deputy Secretary General of the UN, Amina Mohammed. Ogun state Governor, Amosun and Borno state Governor, Shettima were pictured.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photo-amosun-shettima-and-others-at.html

1 Like

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ok, but i feel this appearance is not required grin

Useless politicians grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by muykem: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Congratulations Amina.

1 Like

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Ifeconwaba(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
good for her
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by ychris: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
UN wouldn't have recognised this gigantic and colossus of African politic if she ain't of good reputation and integrity.

NO MATTER WHAT : When you achieve excellence, success will chase you!

lesson: never do things for self efficiency, don't run behind success. follow behind excellence and success will come all way behind you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by WHOcarex: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Okuda(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
These useless men think say na nigeria be this abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Blessinzy(f): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Congratulation...make nigeria proud
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by jegz25(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Keneking:

Useless politicians grin
go learn about culture...u seems ignorant about culture

3 Likes

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by 0b10010011: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
This should be the most exalted position a Nigerian woman ever held

1 Like

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by unitysheart(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Keneking:

Useless politicians grin

It is not a bad gesture. Her appointment, though personal, is for all Nigerians. It is a pride to us.

1 Like

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by absong6523: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
congratulations
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by edo3(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
So this Amosun can do without his long cap?
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by 0b10010011: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Keneking:

Useless politicians grin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by yaqq: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Politicians just the fly upandan....... To london, USA like say na abuja to Lokoja
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Chivasex: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
wasting Nigeria money on useless trips, while people are dying of hunger in his state.
This same idiot told students to get lost in his states.
Arrow

2 Likes

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by tutudesz: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
unitysheart:

It is not a bad gesture. Her appointment, though personal, is for all Nigerians. It is a pride to us.
yes but the amount spend for this Trip could and would have been used for development in their various state.
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by shaddoww: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
I hope it is nt Ogun state dat is paying for all dis trip Amosun is going up n down.

1 Like

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by henrystevo11(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
i really hope she will do things that will benefit Nigeria and its masses
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
`

5 Likes

Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by unitysheart(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
tutudesz:

yes but the amount spend for this Trip could and would have been used for development in their various state.

Lol. You don't know that whether they travel or not, money would still be siphoned. Abeg let's forget the argument as per travel estacodes.
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Congratulations once again. All the best ma'am.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Toosure70: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
nonsense
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by tutudesz: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
unitysheart:

Lol. You don't know that whether they travel or not, money would still be siphoned. Abeg let's forget the argument as per travel estacodes.
True! whether them travel or not, chopping must take place!
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Elbowroom: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Keneking:

Useless politicians grin

Did u read where they said " delegates "
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Arewa12: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Issoke
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Dgunnerz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
shaddoww:
I hope it is nt Ogun state dat is paying for all dis trip Amosun is going up n down.
As long as he is still the governor.. it's in the budget!
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by TijaniAbu: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2017
2 thieving liars squandered government funds to attend the swearing in of a primary school certificate holding unqualified PTF thieving liar.
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by miqos02(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2017
ok
Re: Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
TijaniAbu:
2 thieving liars squandered government funds to attend the swearing in of a primary school certificate holding unqualified PTF thieving liar.

On a serious note, i read a comment online saying Amina doesn't have any qualifications but O'Levels.

I Googled and i was surprised to not find any indications of a university degree.... is this true? what's your own source?

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera / National Assembly Commission Appoints Ojo Amos Olatunde As Acting Clerk / Presidential Race: We’re Not Troubled By Osinbajo’s Ambition – Tinubu’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.