Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust (26890 Views)

IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Rapmoney(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2015
Lalasticlala, abeg make u move this thread to the permanent site! cheesy
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by missKiffy(f): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2015
It is well
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by ostopsmich(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2015
For your overweight, pot belly/protruding tummy issues, check this website for natural solution http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Darlduchi: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2015
Sabbath Message .

Biafra is the last miracle, and it is not in the gift of any man to give. I advice folks to watch the Isrealite revolution in America, here them attest to the fact that they are mostly isrealites from the Igbo tribe. for as God is re-uniting his lost Children all over the world to the very realization of who they are, so also is the revolution taken place in the zoo and wider Biafra Land.

People of Africa and Nigeria, you may make mockery of Gods Children all you want , but remember, He that led into captivity shall be led into captivity and he that killed by the sword shall be killed by the sword.

If you and an Igbo or you are by any means caring the seed of Gad, or a descendant of our progenitors in Biafra Land, the time has come for you to wake up and detach your self from the zoo and its politics. You are a special people, a choosing generation, a peculiar Nation.

Prepare your self and your house hold for the mesiah is coming quickly to reward all the Hausas, the fulanis, and the yourubas, the British and all those nations that have conspired to destroy us as a Nation.

All these Nairaland E-rats God said , you will all pay for your sins and that of your fathers.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Share)
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by misreal(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Psylas:
how much do they pay a graduate?
hahahahahaah.lol.just go to sambisa.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by voodooman: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Islam is a disease.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2015
shocked shocked
Imagine!
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Evaromantik(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2015
J
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by ajebuter(f): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
No way for recruitment

Make our army help us abeg

Aburo you no go join fight on our army side?

Abi na only to comment you sabi?

Remember yoruba juju oh.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by DJBIGGY(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2015
abeg make dem hire... their own go finish
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by engrjacuzzi: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2015
let me ask you people a question, do you like reading news?
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by agarawu23(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2015
ajebuter:

Aburo you no go join fight on our army side?

Abi na only to comment you sabi?

Remember yoruba juju oh.. grin grin
as you be ajebuter, na so me sef be cheesy I know get strength grin .

I know get get juju sad
Can you help me with some ?
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Demmzy15(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Boko HARAM must be arsenal supporters tongue because they are GOONERS. Kill them all pata pata grin grin
undecided
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Achilies(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2015
Underestimate a desperate boko boys will be a worst mistake from the government.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Firefire(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2015
agarawu23:
as you be ajebuter, na so me sef be cheesy I know get strength grin .

I know get get juju sad
Can you help me with some ?

Aregbesola can help you... With Indian/Cuba talisman
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Chubhie: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2015
You would be shocked at how millions of unemployed graduates would be recruited if Boko makes the right offers.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by SpotlezDonald25(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2015
They re short of men cheesy cheesy
Dats nyz
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by holyokoto(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2015
bugzbunny:
Ðont seek earthly rewards Ever heard of virgins grin U gonna get more than 70...
five virgins are enough for me
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by nigerianvenom(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2015
handie:
Na wa! Back in the era of our brother with a PHD, Boko Haram controlled an area the size of Belgium and had food sent to them by helicopter. Now a certificateless dullard who they say is Boko Haram's chief sponsor, Fayose said wears pampers and our mama peace says, "he don old, him brain don die patapata" has reduced Boko Haram to nothing less than ragtag bandits who even have to go to the market to buy foodstuffs. Boko Haram ain't fighting a losing war anymore. They are fighting a lost war. Kudos to the officers and men of the Nigerian military, kudos to the GCFR himself.

How has he reduced boko haram? Yesterday close to 200 were killed and u are here talking garbage. Since may 29,over 4000 nigerians have bin killed, yet u have d guts to say this
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by agarawu23(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Firefire:

Aregbesola can help you... With Indian/Cuba talisman
oga park well grin

Shebi na juju fayose use win ekiti undecided
Na una PDP get juju
Make una continue dey use am
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by soleexx(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2015
Bokoharramforce.org lol
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by abnsugbe: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Boko HARAM must be arsenal supporters tongue because they are GOONERS. Kill them all pata pata grin grin

Mass Recruitment...I never see dem advert for linda ikeji blog oooo or for news Paper...pls i wan apply
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by hardychris(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2015
thier requirements abeg. grin
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by slap1(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2015
OK, we know they're recruiting, why not seize the moment and make it almost impossible for them to recruit.
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by hardychris(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
make I no catch u for a lonely place shaa
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by abnsugbe: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2015
Psylas:
how much do they pay a graduate?

handsomely but ur payment will be in heaven
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by promise3048(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

Hello frustrated and _moronic pleb! Ever since I detached your cranium from that defective skeleton you refer to as a body 2 days ago you have been running from pillar to post mentioning me like the vindictive slut that you are!

Anyway as I earlier pointed out to you, insulting the living daylights out of you was my pleasure but as a rejoinder I have to remind you once again that I do not trade banter with inconsequential, _idiotic, diseased afflicted chimpanzees such as yourself so kindly take your "pained imbecilic bunny exertions" away from my moniker and further down your " demented bunny hole"!

Your D.N.A is already cursed with the "O(ode)" chromosome so it would be pointless insulting you any further since in your interpretation it may be seen as high praise! Now kindly get lost from my strata you weird_sperm drinking poltroon! Go and keep on getting your anus "BUGGED" by our boyfriend mr "bunny"! _fuck off and die!
JESUS dis is d most awful INSULTATION ever guven to a homo sapien

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by dedugbaa(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

Hello frustrated and _moronic pleb! Ever since I detached your cranium from that defective skeleton you refer to as a body 2 days ago you have been running from pillar to post mentioning me like the vindictive slut that you are!

Anyway as I earlier pointed out to you, insulting the living daylights out of you was my pleasure but as a rejoinder I have to remind you once again that I do not trade banter with inconsequential, _idiotic, diseased afflicted chimpanzees such as yourself so kindly take your "pained imbecilic bunny exertions" away from my moniker and further down your " demented bunny hole"!

Your D.N.A is already cursed with the "O(ode)" chromosome so it would be pointless insulting you any further since in your interpretation it may be seen as high praise! Now kindly get lost from my strata you weird_sperm drinking poltroon! Go and keep on getting your anus "BUGGED" by our boyfriend mr "bunny"! _fuck off and die!

Guy you were so vicious in your attack,you could have left the girl with a chance of survival,you finished her then proceeded to unfinish,her,chai you. Wicked o,Brutal,brutal,brutal,catastrophic,abeg o,see my salute...

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by Shina1987(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2015
HungerBAD:
With the renewed efforts of Nigerian military forces currently fighting to restore law and order across the North-East, the Boko Haram sect is apparently gasping for breath and desperately recruiting anyone they can lay their hands on, especially at remote areas of Borno State. Daily Trust reports.

An encounter with fleeing villagers in Maiduguri by our correspondent revealed that on September 2, at night, gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram militants invaded a village in Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno State, recruiting youths to replenish their fast-diminishing ranks.

Baa Usman, 45, who arrived Maiduguri on September 3, told Daily Trust that when the gunmen stormed Ngubala village under Bamma district in Magumeri LGA, they besieged the area, going round houses, asking residents to come out and assemble in one place.

“When everybody was assembled in a particular location, the gunmen began selecting young, exuberant ones to sit aside for a preaching session, as they referred to it. They however allowed others, mostly women, children and those advanced in age, to go back home,” he said.
Usman added that the gunmen were seen in the village’s market on Sunday, the market day, though they did not harm anybody. They just went about calmly, buying foodstuff and some essentials, leaving immediately.

“The gunmen had been hitherto sighted moving around villages of Magumeri LGA, though they didn’t attack anyone. But they do sometimes seize cattle and food items and make away with them. They seem very calm when they’re going about their business, probably because soldiers are only present in Magumeri town, not in smaller, surrounding villages where the gunmen enjoy a sort of freedom,” Usman said.

Elsewhere in Mailari village of Konduga Local Government Area of Borno State, another group of gunmen had on the same Wednesday attacked the village, killing five residents and leaving scores injured, a source disclosed. He said though the details remain sketchy, those who sustained injuries from the attack have been since brought to the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital and are being treated.

The source added that the gunmen had succeeded in taking away many persons that could not run for safety, saying the kidnapped persons would have been forcefully recruited as fighters against their fellow citizens, stressing that the Boko Haram sect has been now losing strength and forced into mass recruitment.

The source also said it is clear that the Boko Haram sect is no longer selective in its current ‘aggressive recruitment drive’, because the group is currently being dealt severe blows by Nigerian military forces. He added that in the past, when the terrorists invade a village, they would be selective in kidnapping their victims, as opposed to the recent approach of grabbing anyone in sight.

Another twist in the tale has the violent sect reacting to the multinational forces from Nigeria, Niger, Chad and Cameroun blocking their supply of arms, food and fuel by resorting to using horses and donkeys for mobility in some parts of Borno State. Daily Trust gathered that there are very clear indications that the insurgents are running short vital supplies, including fuel for vehicles.

At Lassa, in the Southern part of Borno State, 93-year-old Ijefeda told said insurgents on horseback attacked his village, Yafa and abducted most of its inhabitants and those of nearby hamlets. “They came to Yafa on horseback and took girls, women and young men. We, the elderly ones, were about 20 and they basically ignored us as we battled with hunger and thirst for many, many days,” he said.

But, Ijefeda added, “One day we suddenly saw dust everywhere, accompanied by gunshots and in no time soldiers were all over the place. They rescued us and took us to Maiduguri and on the way I was discussing with other elders and for their villages, too, Boko Haram members rode horses to attack.”

Modu Bukar was a fisherman at Baga before he fled after an attack. He revealed that insurgents in the area have formed the habit of raiding village markets for food. “At first they were coming around to buy fuel in large quantity, but the supply of fuel became very low. But the notion that they do not have a lot of money now may be inaccurate. Just last week at Karna village, after Tungushe, when the vehicle carrying the Amir (Boko Haram commander) of the area accidentally ran over bread spread on a mat for sale, he came down and asked his boys to pick up all the bread, put in their vehicles and he brought out cash and paid.”

Bukar added that recently, in Karna, the insurgents stormed in on horseback, killed six people, looted shops and homes, snatched the car of the Chief Imam of the village and used it to cart away their booty. “There are several complaints by travellers, farmers and villagers being dispossessed of their horses,” he said.

However, there are no reports of horseback attacks close to the state capital, Maiduguri.

At Balle Mammani, about seven kilometers away from Giwa Barracks in the outskirts of Maiduguri where Boko Haram attacked and killed six people a few weeks ago, they carried out the attacks in vehicles and on foot.

Daily Trust also spoke to residents of Abadan, Guzamala and Kukawa, who said they were attacked recently by insurgents riding horses and donkeys, armed with sophisticated weapons. Because of that, it came as no surprise when some days ago, the Nigerian Army banned the use of horses and donkeys by the general public, particularly traditional rulers, in Borno State. The Army said the ban was necessary as members of terrorist group, Boko Haram, have turned to the animals as their means of transportation.

“Anyone found using a horse would be considered an insurgent,” spokesman of 7 Division of Nigerian Army, Col. Tukur Gusau, warned.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/-boko-haram-desperate-recruiting-randomly/110477.html
so apc must be blamed for this action. Since when gej was there,it is gej and pdp that always responsible for it
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by DrGud: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2015
When will this rubish end?
Re: ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust by hardychris(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2015
Chubhie:
You would be shocked at how millions of unemployed graduates would be recruited if Boko makes the right offers.

That's only if they can pay me the same amount they pay C Ronaldo weekly. Meanwhile they don't have money they will only force people, use juju and also brain wash people wey their brain they mixed with water.

Kudos to our soldiers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Campaigns In Niger State (Photos, Video) / Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction / Nigerian Army confirms death of General Attahiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.