Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? (1331 Views)

“my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man / Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by kstadaura: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2015
You are married and something come up that requires you to travel and may be for some reasons you cannot take your wife with you. Can you ask your friend or brither to look after her, and is it safe?
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by ladyF(f): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Look after her...as how?
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Na small pikin I marry?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by amnesty7: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2015
You mean castrated friend or brother?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2015
I wish that my future hubby will do that someday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by Melahou(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2015
You can if you got married to a 'baby'

1 Like

Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
Look after her...as how?
Babysit her maybe.

@op, She's safe in the hands of her creator.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by Richy4(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2015
Do you mean baby sitting her?
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by okirewaju(f): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2015
I guess what you mean is having your brother or your friend check up on her right?

I will be more comfortable with a brother than a friend but i have been in a situation where his friend kept checking on me to help one way or the other.

Its really not a big deal to me.

Trust is the main ingredient!

1 Like

Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by libertyfather(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2015
In this 20th century? where there's fone for you to talk to her always, video calls, Internet, anytime you can't reach her personally you can reach out to close neighbor or anyone around the to check What's wrong abi I dunt really get the kind of look after her ur referring to

1 Like

Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by charijee(f): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2015
Hehehe if you don't wanna hear stories that touch then give it a second thought, only God can keep her perfectly safe
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by MMotimo: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2015
kstadaura:
You are married and something come up that requires you to travel and may be for some reasons you cannot take your wife with you. Can you ask your friend or brither to look after her, and is it safe?

Why would she need looking after?
If you are mature enough to get married, you are committing to running a household. There would be no need to shut down because your husband travelled.

1 Like

Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by Jennifer89(f): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2015
op did u marry a teenager?
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by lilmax(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2015
John dumelo,majid michel can do the job

See question

1 Like

Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Are you Yerima?
Did you marry a child?
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin grin

Good question.
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by corisande: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Are you Yerima?
Did you marry a child?

I wonder
Op answer asap
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by AtomikEnergy: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
o.p, is that safe to you?
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by DrObum(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rukkydelta:
I'll do that for you, come let's make the rest history grin grin grin
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by Haywhymido(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rukkydelta:
really May ur wish come to pass
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
Look after her undecided

Get her a nanny angry
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by KanwuliaJara: 3:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Na invalid or handicap? undecided
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by EfemenaXY: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2015
kstadaura:

Bored teenager at work.

Creating a thread on Nairaland doesn't have to be a do-or-die affair, you know.
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Haywhymido:
really May ur wish come to pass

AMEN
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
DrObum:

I'll do that for you, come let's make the rest history grin grin grin
No thanks
Re: Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? by DrObum(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rukkydelta:
No thanks
cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Wife Talks: A Frigid Wife Versus A Tired Wife / see what a Bold Mother wrote on facebook (screenshot) / How To Stop Listening To Gossip Which Can Destroy You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.