Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) (35502 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man / Tips To Look After Your Husband - Extract From 1950 Home Econs Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Macgreat(m): 2:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Well, it was said that women were created to please men.

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 31, 2017
And it worked for them. Their marriage lasted and they gave birth to us. Now we shout female power and any small anger they go on line shouting domestic violence. Marry January 1 divorce Jan 25. If you know what I mean.

Me love dem divorcees and single mamas though. Their Congo dey easy to shine. No stress.
I'm sure more dey emerge everyday!

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Tocheagle(m): 3:49am On Dec 31, 2017
Wisdom cool

9 Likes

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 31, 2017
Show any slay queen this piece and receive the tongue lashing of your life. Feminism has taken over today. grin

But truth be told, wives were more like house maids back then.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by linearity: 4:19am On Dec 31, 2017
No wonder marriages entered into in the 50s or there about lasts longer and some are still waxing stronger and stronger as we speaks.

The secret is finally out, but it will not convince the equality female crowds of today to be any wiser, hence the divorce rate and broken homes rate is only going higher with each passing year.

15 Likes

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 31, 2017
Now this days u will see tips to look after your wife. Feminism shit. In those days, mehn gave less f*ck about women. And they didn't expect more. Men were like kings. Now we started caring, and they started demanding for more

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by lacruz12(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Some don'ts (1950)
Don't greet him with problems or complains. Don't complain if he's late for dinner. count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through that day

Some don'ts (2018)
Don't smile at him if he's late for dinner. count this as form of infidelity he might have gone through that day

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2017
I wish All women could read this and adhere strictly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by simplyhonest(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2017
many ladies still practice these steps... forget what people write online, it's not a true reflection of their real attributes...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by KushyKush: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Minimize all the noise.

Best point. I hate women that nags. Even the Bible is against you marrying a nagging feminist bìtch.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by TheHistorian(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
This is funny, i see only guys commenting above and applauding the tips cos it sure is massaging their masculine ego lmao

So y'all want to tell me there was no divorce during those times or 1950

You think we dont have products of single mum and dads now

You think every couple in 1950s had the opportunity to even see a newspaper talk more of reading it to know things like this

I bet some of your parents were still babies in daipers(no napkins) or were not even born as at then

Continue feeling like kings ooo, be waiting for ladies to worship you

grin

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by BruncleZuma: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This is before the hippies of the 60s and the freedom that drugs, weed and séx gave them.

7 Likes

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
When men worked while women stayed back home. Today women are also working. Who will look after them as well?

Back then, women did menial jobs to support their husbands income or to keep busy, but today women are pushed to get educated and get a well paying job too because ''men'' now want educated women. Then when home duties slack, men will complain. These demands on women sometimes are insane.

Some men are just looking for someone to baby them and clean up after their lazy self.

Simple, a wife is a wife, definitely, but if she is going to be actively involved in providing for the family too, nothing stops you Mr. husband from putting the kettle to boil as well.

114 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Gwilld(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
The antidote for divorce is finally out... Men and women are equal, but in marriage the man is always the head. U can't have 2 captains in one ship. God has made the man d head and that is it.. Women want equity but not in sharing responsibilities, especially in terms of finances. Women who are feminists are just directionless and causing useless fuse lipsrsealed undecided

8 Likes

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
H
Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by ironheart(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Very true, they survived marriage

1 Like

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by simplemach(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Not forgetting S*X
2 in the morning
2 in the night

1 Like

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by desire222(f): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
cummando:
And it worked for them. Their marriage lasted and they gave birth to us. Now we shout female power and any small anger they go on line shouting domestic violence. Marry January 1 divorce Jan 25. If you know what I mean.

Me love dem divorcees and single mamas though. Their Congo dey easy to shine. No stress.
I'm sure more dey emerge everyday!
I'm very sure that you will like to divorce your wife so that another man will be shining her congo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by WHOcarex: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
undecided Hippocrates everywhere. Why una dey update una phones and apps? Why una to stick to the old version? They want women to work so they can assist with bills. Saying, its not easy these days for a man to handle the responsibilities alone. But ask them to assist with house chores, you are a feminist. Ask them to treat you with respect, you are demanding equal right.

I should follow the rules some stupid men laid ages ago just to glorify themselves

King my ass

32 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
The only tips i know is Nipp..lipsrsealed
Thanks to Oluwaseun of Nairaland
Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by danthamccoy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wow. Looks like a handbook for maids.

For those saying no wonder their marriages lasted, of course they'd last when the women were so docile and made to stay home and be glorified househelps. It's crazy that over half a century later, a significant number of men still walk around with the same sense of entitlement and some women see nothing wrong with it. Oh well, wetin be my own?

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nothing difficult there.
These are basic home management skills.

The wife obviously had all the day to herself.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by ottohan: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
That is not my business..
All I know is dat Man City must draw dat match today

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by michlins(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Slay queens won't see this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by akeentech(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
HOW DO I GO BACK TO 1950 PLS?

8 Likes

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by KingAfo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Team feminist come and learn...team' I cant allow one man to kill me ' team " it's me and my kids"

1 Like

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Just kuku get a slave undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bullshit
If that was the norm of those days, the dirty, scumbag and useless men of today don’t deserve such treatments abeg.
Thunder fire any idiot who expects any female of today to do any of this shît!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by khalhokage(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Na so, it's a good thing we're past that archaic period.

Wife not slave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
The era when 'gay' had another meaning.

Who has time for all these when you yourself have had a long and exhausting day at work?

Mscheeeew

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of Husbands / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.