Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Weekend Betting Tips (12/13-09-2015) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Weekend Betting Tips (12/13-09-2015) (600 Views)

See Expert Weekend Betting Tips For NAIRALANDERS YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. / English Predictions For 13/09/2017 / Weekend Betting Tips (28 & 29 January 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Betting Tips (12/13-09-2015) by Captaincue(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Hello all. I'm glad to resume this thing after the international break. This edition will be sharp and precise; almost devoid of any witty banter -- as I am emotionally distraught (girlfriend issues), but I promise this won't cloud my judgement in any way. Here you go:
EVERTON vs CHELSEA: Three draws, three losses and two wins between these two in the opening eight games. It is an appalling record to say the least. Everyone thought Chelsea's tight victory at WestBrom was a watershed moment but Crystal Palace quickly put 'everyone' out of her misery. A pint of bad blood now exists between these two after the Stone's debacle. This will be an entertaining encounter that could go either way. Over 2.5goals
MAN UTD vs LIVERPOOL: Two early wins in the season followed by a limp draw and a demoralizing defeat for United; a carbon copy of Liverpool's form coming into this encounter. Then United signed Martial and gave the press something to masturbate to. I think United will ride on the crest of the Degea contract renewal to a victory. Not to mention their double over Liverpool last season. Home win.
ATL MADRID vs BARCELONA: The dynamic with which Atleti now operate is a different one from the defensive Juggernaut they used to be. They're note attack-minded these days. Both sides come into this on the back of uncomfortable consecutive victories. I think all stops will be pulled out in a high- scoring encounter. Over 2.5goals
ARSENAL vs STOKE: What was one a fortress (Emirates) has been anything but for Arsenal this season. After an underwhelming transfer window, Arsenal will look to shut some naysayers up. Stoke are no pushovers themselves. Over 1.5goals
GIJON VS VALENCIA: Two times I've tipped Valencia to win this young season, two times they've drawn matches. Like Shania Twain sang, I ain't no quitter! Away win
LEVERKUSEN vs DARMSTADT: Bayer sauntered to two easy victories before understandably getting beat by Bayern before the break. Against the newbies? Normal services will resume. Home win.
FROSINONE vs AS ROMA: I called Roma's victory over Juve and I'll confidently put my money on another Roma victory here. They're that good. Away win.
JUVENTUS vs CHIEVO: Fact: Chievo have started the season with a bang; banging in seven goals in two games -- including four unreplied goals against a competent Lazio side. Juve have a point to prove. This one's finely poised for a tonne of goals. Over 2.5goals
HANNOVER vs DORTMUND: Dortmund are in fine nick and one has to feel sorry for anyone that faces them at this point in time. Dortmund win
PALACE vs MAN CITY: Two form teams (first & second in the league). Just bet on at least three goals being scored, open a cold one and enjoy a cracking match. Over 2.5goals
INTER vs AC (MILAN) Due to a disheartening dearth in quality over the last couple of years, this fixture has served up some utter dross devoid of any quality. Change dolè Over 3.5goals. (Lol. Seriously!!)
ESPANYOL vs REAL MADRID: I no even research this one. Away win please. Good luck boys. And girls!

Captaincue blogs at: http://captaincue..nl/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Man United Scarfs At Old Trafford For Sale [pictures] / Mikel Obi Say's Chelsea's Atmosphere's Much Better Now Than Under Jose Mourinho / Last Minute Big Win: Soccer Predictions For Wednesday 20th January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.