Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

University Of Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja (11622 Views)

University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates / ~university Of Abuja~ 2009/2010 Post Ume / University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja by cuteprince(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2006
CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIMMIE THE WEBSITE FOR UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA OR ANY NEWS ON THEIR POST-JAMB EXAM.
Re: University Of Abuja by mohd(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2006
I'm not 100% sure but i heard the university of Abuja post jamb will be held on 25th & 26th of October
Re: University Of Abuja by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2006
www.universityofabuja.com
wwwunibujaportal.com
about the post jamb, check other posts
Re: University Of Abuja by yorks(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2007
anyone who`s sure about the post jamb date @ uniabuja should pls reach me on juningham@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Abuja by yorks(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2007
i think ariba is @ the university of abuja,pls help get the date for the post ume exams.
Re: University Of Abuja by extrovert6(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2007
Get any information about the university send 2 extrovert6pa6@hotmail.com. 08024708585.
Re: University Of Abuja by yorks(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2007
pls anyone who has information on the post ume 4 abuja should plsreach me on juningham@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Abuja by seuntech(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2007
i dont know when it is starting but i have my exam on 28 (science student)
Re: University Of Abuja by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2007
hello,the date is on the 21st,22nd,28th,29th of september and the website is www.uniabuja.edu.ng. call on this number for further details or mail me on jamesokun9@yahoo.com.
Re: University Of Abuja by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2007
hello,the date is on the 21st,22nd,28th,29th of september and the website is www.unibuja.edu.ng. call on this number for further details or mail me on jamesokun9@yahoo.com.
Re: University Of Abuja by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2007
hello,the date is on the 21st,22nd,28th,29th of september and the website is  www.unibuja.edu.ng. call on this number 08024432571  for further details or mail me on jamesokun9@yahoo.com.
Re: University Of Abuja by himaggie: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2007
pls i want anyone to tell me about d p/ume in abuja. are they paying 4 the exams or what? u can mail me at maggie_rhymes@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: University Of Abuja by stanuka: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2007
Thank you very much james, but just that l dont know if those that made the school their second choice would be invited also because l made university of Abuja second choice and scored 193.

l will appreciate it if anybody will update me on the criteria involve in the admission process.

Re: University Of Abuja by samamos007: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2007
pls can someone who score one 185 be allow to seat for post jamb
and i want to know if their cut off point is 160
pls any detail let me kow samamos007@yahoo.com i chose the school as my first choise and my score is 185 can iknow the date of the post jamb my curse is political sc
Re: University Of Abuja by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2007
THE EXAM COMMENCES FROM 8AM ON THE 21st  FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION,  22nd FOR SOCIAL SCIENCES/MANAGEMENT SCI , 27th FOR FACULTY OF LAW AND 28th FOR CANDIDATE INTO THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE,  29th FOR THE CANDIDATE INTO THE FACULTY OF EDUCATION.
  .OBTAIN UNIABUJA POST UME SCRATCH FROM ANY  COMMERCIAL BANK PRECISELY  SKY BANK,UBA,FIRST BANK,UNITY BANK,OCEANIC,ZENITH,PHB,AND GTB OF FEE OF #1500 .
    You are required to bring your original jamb result slip,2 recent passport photograph, the scratch card, 'o' level result of not less than 5 subjects including english and maths.
FOR MORE INFO CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 08024432571
Re: University Of Abuja by Richiez(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2009

Uniabuja 2009/2010 Post Ume Registration Is On
« on: Today at 09:51:52 AM »

UNIABUJA 2009/2010 POST UME REGISTRATION IS ON, and the date has been scheduled for 4th -7th of november, cut off mark is 180. for any help, such as purchase of the post ume scratch card for registration, post ume past questions, accomodation for the post ume, and even the registration itself, contact 08134563766 or 08084758063 or richobiagba@yahoo.com. website for the registration is www.unibujaportal.com cheers

Re: University Of Abuja by slimdessy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
hi fallas its desmond again but now to help my fellow students out there around the country for your post ume coming up soon probably within the middle of this month and for sure i will give update on that

for those of you that would be coming down to abuja for your post ume exams and probably find it hard in terms of accomodation and asking much question about the location and others.
i have made provision for a three bedroom flat here in abuja so as to accomodate as much as are intrested male and female have their own quaters . SECONDLY

i also thought it wise to make available transport service to and fro the various exam venues so as not to fight with time due to transport and also have it mind about the population that would trugling for transport on that very day
so because you are just coming to town i thought of making every thing easy

intrested individuals can reach me on this hotline 07067540803

NOTE: PLS DO NOT CALL ME AT NIGHT BUT IF YOU MUST CALL ME DURING THE DAY TO LET ME KNOW ABOUT THAT IF ITS OK BY ME TAKIA AND GOD BLESS

DESMOND JAMES EZENWA
Re: University Of Abuja by slimdessy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
Hi Fellas it’s still me Desmond but now with a new act to help my fellow students out there around the country.

? I am a representative of premier international tour located in Maitama Abuja here; now in collaboration with the school (university of Abuja) and we are to offer you fellas these services.

? You are just to send the required information to jamesdessy@yahoo.com, carisnora@yahoo.com or urs_best@yahoo.com for those that would want us to buy and register theirs for them.

? We are to get in touch with you all before the exams are scheduled

? You all are to drive down to Abuja here two days before or a day before depending on your locations

? I will personally pick you guys up from the various car pack and airport for those of you that are coming with flight.

? I Drive u all down to your conducive accommodation prepared for all of you.

? Before the day runs out we get to know each other and probably go out for dinner

? When we are back we are going to be having an hour lecture by one of our chief lecture here in uni Abuja so as to brush memory lane after we all go to bed.

? On the d – day as early as 6am we all are set before I come down to the house to distribute each and every ones entrance slip we have registered earlier for you all

? You are all driven down to the exam hall for your exams along side with me so as to monitor each and every one incase you might need my help.

? After your exams you call me up so as to pick you all up form the school premises and drive you back home

? Finally we talk and prepare to travel back to our several destinations

Note: if you want to do your registration your self its ok by us you can still be under our care

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN CALL THIS HOTLINE
+234-7067540803
HAVE A LOVELY POST UME AHEAD
WITH TIME THESE WOULD BE TAKEN OUTSIDE ABUJA

(1) (Reply)

Before You Apply For Laspotech Part-time Form - Read This! / Erelu Bisi Fayemi Writes To Minister Of Education Over Sex Education / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.