Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Help Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help Me (682 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me by Linofin(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2015
My name is Offor Franklin Chibuike with JAMB Reg No 82055774FE and Matric number 20081624873 of the department of Food Science and Technology in the Federal University of Technology Owerri. My problem started when the cyber cafe operator mistakenly put my department as Polymer and Textile Engineering during the 2014 batch B online registration. Now it appears that I have a duplicate reg number and on registration,was told that my matric number has been used for registration. I went to the student affairs office in my school and was told that they do not know what to do to help me. I sincerely need your help as the two accounts is one and the same person- ME.

(1) (Reply)

Important Notes As You Approach Camp (for Those Posted To Cross River) / NYSC 2016 / Join The Protest For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.