Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) (55253 Views)

Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos / First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Segadem:
The guy miss road? How can u go and steal in mushin?
Imagine

Mushin of all places
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by vinkod007: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
MemphisDepay:
He must be a Chelsea fan. I can bet my life on it. Loooool

U r not serious atall
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by obiak4(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
YerYer:
Just another example that sets us apart from civilized countries. If everyone wants to take the law into their own hands, why do we have a judicial system at all?
and did't europeans burn and crucify people for thier believe and because of witchcraft?
Slow and steady we would get there
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
Good for him

An igbo man had an accident wit his new BMW X6, he called a police officer and said" this man just came smashed off the door of my BMW! My 6Million car is now condemned" The police officer shakes his head in amazement and said, "U igbo's are so materialistic, u didn't even realize that your hand has been cut off." The igbo man looks at his amputated hand and screams: "chinekeme !!.. Where is my Rolex?
Have a splendid weekend!!!
grin grin lmaooo...

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by onatisi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
efilefun:
Imagine robbing in mushin of all places how do you expect to come out in one piece
why is everyone talking about mushin as a no go area?is there something strange or fearful about that place?
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by guiddoti: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
they are all thieves in that hoodie

ARE YOU A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
what a blogger making such a falsehood statement. I wonder you blog giving assumptions all bloggers are robber. na wa oo
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by ebenholer(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
The stupid guy came to my house in particular, when I was off to church in d nite. He had a mission to loot my apartment but my prayer against him caught him unaware, this made him caught and beaten badly. Though sadden yet bad for him to attempt such
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by 1stGenius(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
....and the current and would-be thieves after seeing this gory and agonizing scene,will still go on thiefing.
To whom brain is given,wise reasoning is expected.
Think about it.
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
The nation of primitive human beings. Shame on all of you. cry cry cry cry
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
This what u get when u rob at without a google map... He entered the wrong hood and must be a local robber.
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by rtino: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Segadem:
The guy miss road? How can u go and steal in mushin?

GBAM !!!

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
Good for him

An igbo man had an accident wit his new
BMW X6, he called a police officer and said"
this man just came smashed off the door of
my BMW! My 6Million car is now condemned"
The police officer shakes his head in
amazement and said, "U igbo's are so
materialistic, u didn't even realize that your
hand has been cut off." The igbo man looks at
his amputated hand and screams:
"chinekeme !!.. Where is my Rolex?

you need a job; tribalism isn't one
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Drabrah(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
I guess SARS doesn't av any work 2 do on him again. They wudn't av don any berra. They can jst let him go.
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Situation001(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
they are all thieves in that hoodie
YOU ARE An E-diot
Oloshi
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by YerYer: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
obiak4:

and did't europeans burn and crucify people for thier believe and because of witchcraft?
Slow and steady we would get there

Lol, I believe that was some 600yrs ago if I'm not mistaken... how many more years do we need to act like civil people?
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
They deserve beating.
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by damiloladuke: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Situation001:

YOU ARE An E-diot
Oloshi
it takes an oloshi to recognize one, but sometimes an oloshi calls others that are not oloshi that useless name, to tell you am not one, send me your account number, if I don't send you 10K, call me oloshi.
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Soji123(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
ebenholer:
The stupid guy came to my house in particular, when I was off to church in d nite. He had a mission to loot my apartment but my prayer against him caught him unaware, this made him caught and beaten badly. Though sadden yet bad for him to attempt such
you live at mushin
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
As soon as this guy is well enough he should go for thanksgiving. U steal for mushin, dem catch u, and u survive am...the luckiest thief I've ever seen...
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by obiak4(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=YerYer post=37945175]

Lol, I believe that was some 600yrs ago if I'm not mistaken... how many more years do we need to act like civil people?[/quote
dolo dolo slow and steady win the race bro
we need sustained public enlightenment about jungle justice instead of people to complain only when it hapeens
it begins with you!!!
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by favourelisha(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ibkgab001 you are a stupid fool....
ibkgab001:
Good for him

Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by pacbrown(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mushin....... Where people no dey smile.
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you saying that the man that was caught in the act should be given a lap dance?

No! He should be handed over to the Police!!
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by legendsilver(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
mushin of all places, next time he should try Agege or Ajegunle. maybe luck might smile on him.
pls I will like to knw his tribe?
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by kayalla(f): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
Good for him

my God! cant stop laughing at this, tanx dude
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Situation001(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
it takes an oloshi to recognize one, but sometimes an oloshi calls others that are not oloshi that useless name, to tell you am not one, send me your account number, if I don't send you 10K, call me oloshi.
Have you eaten tonight
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Zendinho(m): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Disgusting....plz viewers discretion shuld b encouraged.
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:06am On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

I will rada be a slave to dangote than to steal angry
Dangote ? Na big boy slave you go be then....I'll rather beg to carry ponpon and get paid than to steal...God forbid sha
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:58am On Sep 13, 2015
Rexnegro:

Dangote ? Na big boy slave you go be then....I'll rather beg to carry ponpon and get paid than to steal...God forbid sha
hmmmm
God go bless our hustle cool
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2015
but these beaters bad o...dem burst d guy eye..chai
Re: Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) by damiloladuke: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Situation001:

Have you eaten tonight

swallow your pride dear, send me private message... I still repeat, if I don't send you 10k, I call me real Oloshi... I don't eat my words. Thanks

And if you are shy to receive, send an orphanages acoount number and I will pay in your name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) / Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video / Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.