Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) (55217 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:35am On Oct 12, 2021
This guy poisoned his friends Coca-Cola while he went to pee. A good Samaritan observed it and told the lucky guy to not drink from it. The guy was then asked to drink from the same drink he had poisoned, he refused and he is begging for forgiveness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUaWHC-vtkI

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 4:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Na so

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by money121(m): 4:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Endtime friends grin grin

237 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by skyoboy(m): 5:11am On Oct 12, 2021
You can imagine the level of trust he had for the wicked soul of a friend.
God please separate me from friends I trust that will harm me (Amen).

562 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Luckylife(m): 5:28am On Oct 12, 2021
The heart of some human is wicked.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by gfon(m): 5:45am On Oct 12, 2021
Some people die due to their care-free attitiude.As a guy man,whenever am drinking with friends,i never use a glass to drink,after sipping from the bottle i always cover it back with the 'kantas'.Never you leave a half drink to go pee and come back to drink it again.Trust nobody,even if it's your blood brother.Poison is cheap these days,as low as #50 you don use am kill a full grown adult.

448 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Authoreety: 5:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Wickedness!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Why will he be asking for forgiveness?

He deserve no forgiveness.

If am his friend, I go first unleash some punches on am wey go surely make am land for Igbobi hospital.

There is nothing anger won't make me do to the motherfucker.

You just wan end person like for no tangible reason

Dam!!!

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by hisgrace090: 5:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Natural death is now very scarce in nigeria.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Make dem carry am go police station alongside the coke.

He should be charge to court for attempting to kill, he is an animal does not deserve to live among humans.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 12, 2021
to be friends with someone people is like licking a transformer to find out what electricity tastes like.

Friendship is not by force. undecided

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by OG1BABY(f): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Drink buddy does not mean you are friends.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by tesseract: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Evil evil everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Kingzeez10: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2021
May God save us from evil friends

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by realstars: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2021
An Evilous Man.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Omg
Wahala for who get friends.

But that dude nah idiot o. You left your drink like that. I bet u won't try that again now that God had mercy on your pathetic life

15 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2021
One nigga be cap this yarn last week or so.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by bluefilm: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Completely Scripted.

If not, who was videoing it?

Anything to draw traffic.

Nonsense. angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Sundaypaul12345: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Jesu
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2021
He should be made to drink the Coca-Cola na.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by McOluOmo: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Bahd creation
That guy deserves to die cuz he broke the bro code

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Man inhumanity to man
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021
May God protect us all
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nbotee(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021
In as much as friends are wicked and one should be very careful, dis video is obviously scripted..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
A Friend of mine told me about this video last night.....And I was like--"mennnnnnnn,no trust again for the street oh"

Just imagine, wetin you go get if you fall another man? undecided. Will all the money in his account be transferred into yours? NO undecided

Well,the guy's lucky he was saved by the on-lookers undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Aduroja123(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:
Endtime friends grin grin

LMAO ��
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by sammysmiles(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Force the drink into his throat now!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by greenie77: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Was never a friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by loveth360(f): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Yoruba people sef

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) / Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.