Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

African Movie Academy Awards - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / African Movie Academy Awards (1245 Views)

Introducing Nigeria's Best Film/animation School - MX Film & Multimedia Academy / Help!!! Who Knows About Abinibi Creative Academy? / Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Movie Academy Awards by xothermik(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2009
men has anyone seen the african movie academy awards. men that thing was so messd up(no offence to anyone involved in anyway). diju c the nominees for best animation. there wasnt even one 3d animation and only one 2d the rest were stop motion and paper cutout animation. you shud hav seen the nominees for best special effects in the movies. tsk tsk. and to think so many good artists are here on nairaland(some going to waste). even the montage was pretty mediocre . there were some international invited guests there and i cant help to imagine what they be thinking."africans". i mean i still have a lot to learn and im already thinking that is just crap. what will the international experts b thinking. you know white people tho they will do their best to make you feel good about yourself and smile from ear to ear but really man damn. the talent here really have to crystalize and produce entries for nxt year so all those producer cooked crap dont just embarass us all. its not our fault sha if only the guys wit the big bucks will open their eyes.
Re: African Movie Academy Awards by Raymond89: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
I didn't see the show but i guess it sucked as usual! it's all about money and investment though, butnwhy would the organizers put crap on there, only the best of the best should be showcased. . .
Re: African Movie Academy Awards by sojioguns(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2009
It is difficult to nominate or create award categories when there aren't too many great movies. By the way, I saw the show and thought the technical glitches were too many.
For instance they were mistakenly playing the TV promo for the awards (which I produced anyway) during the awards presentation.
My advice to Nigerians is this:
IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR LIVE BROADCAST, DON'T GO NEAR IT!!!!!!!!
Re: African Movie Academy Awards by xothermik(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2009
there was even a nomination that had preview copy splashed boldly on the screen. can u beat that?

(1) (Reply)

Banner Design Success Techniques / Can Someone Freestyle On This Name For Me: / Plz! Who Has An Idea Of How Much Ad Agencies Pay Creative Artists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.