Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship (2319 Views)

2d Animaton Learning Thread / Learning Printing Process From Scratch To Finishing - / Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by novaman: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2010
I am so grateful to those who made this project possible; I have been dying to get trained on 3d by the best and today am having the best time of my life in Abuja. The white guys have worked with the best in the world and this rear privilege is what I will cherish for the rest of my life.

I was ready to sleep on the street of Abuja if possible but they offered me a very wonderful accommodation as far as am concern.

The trainers are almost getting out of their skin just to make sure that we are well trained; getting a training that is worth $5,000; I will surely work hard not to disappoint those who have invested heavily on this project.

As for Linus and Stephenie Okereke, I have nothing to say yet, there are better ways of saying thank you, but THANK YOU all the same, you have really done the best.
Re: Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by novaman: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2010
This is a Revolution, the first set of graduate here will surely rock the nation, because its not just 3D, but other guys are training other students in Directing, Film Making, Script Writing, Editing, etc; there are over 350 of us here; the training is world class standard
Re: Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by zPixel(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
Can give more info on the programme pls.
Re: Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by sonya4all(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2010
@poster.Pls i registered for the delyork/nddc scholarship at abuja and ever since ive not heard from them.Im now surprised that u are sayin that they have started.Pls do me a favour and ask them if they are still conducting the screening.And pls help tel them what ive just said.Thanks
Re: Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by novaman: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2010
zPixel:

Can give more info on the programme pls.

visit: www.delyorkinternational.com

sonya4all:

@poster.Pls i registered for the delyork/nddc scholarship at abuja and ever since ive not heard from them.Im now surprised that u are sayin that they have started.Pls do me a favour and ask them if they are still conducting the screening.And pls help tel them what ive just said.Thanks

- Oh! more than 10,000 people submitted their form, but only 350 were picked, you have to be attentive maybe their would be another one in the near future; I prayed and fasted, becos I was determine to get the training on 3D Animation, and when I got the call for selection it was a dream come true. I got the call and I heard no money, but I had to travel the next day, it was tough because it was on Sunday, but that was 9 days ago, am here now and I have to do my best
Re: Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by obinna5000(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2010
@novaman
Best luck man. U have spread your message all over Nairaland.
Well, I'm still happy for you. cool
Re: Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by sonya4all(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2010
Thanks alot,bt u can stil ask them when they would be having the 2nd batch,also are u frm any of the niger delta states?
Re: Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by dammiesobo(f): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2010
u seem fired up!!! i wait to see ur works went u r done all d best, smiley
Re: Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by novaman: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2010
here is my final project after only 30 days, but right now I can do better as there are lot more ideas in my head and am currently working on something far far better, but you are free to just me by my last work, but wait for the next

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150170021520626&oid=104741499564570
Re: Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by zPixel(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
Facebook link nt working.
Re: Learning 3d In Del York Film Academy (new York Film Academy)/nddc Scholarship by xothermik(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2010
yeah lets have a valid link please. be nice to see what u guys are up to.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Rent A Camera In Abuja / Camcorders You Would Like To Own? / 10 Greatest Sculptures In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.