Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute (62382 Views)

Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by mywells: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Am telling you they are so crude and clueless

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by SirLegal(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
POWER CORRUPTS AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY.- Baron de Montesqueies.

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by mikolo80: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
handie:
An average Nigerian Man loves abuse of power and impunity. From the president to the councilman, from the general in d army to the new recruit, from the inspector general of police to the constable, from the VC of a university to the security man @ the gates. All of them love to abuse power. Why on earth do I have to leave d road cause a governor is passing? Why would a section of the road be closed or a street closed cause a top government functionary is passing? I might get punished and beaten for my actions but I know my right and don't allow anyone trample on dem for any reason. D problem of majority of Nigerians is illiteracy and lack of awareness. We have a neighbor who is an house of assembly member. Whenever he's in town, d siren of his convoy will always blare disturbing d sleep of others(is he entitled to a siren in d first place?) I complained about it. Guess what came next. I was tagged a bad belle. Until we start demanding for what's right, these idiots will always treat us with impunity. They don't care about us
if you're beaten and punished then your rights have been obliterated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by tociano009(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
This can never happen in Europe, useless set of people

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by oluala881: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
The Governor without any apology is a bastard, an idiot, a fool and a worthless human being if that is wat he has reduce cetizen to. It must hit front page of all news paper.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by mikolo80: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
ruffp:
This is just sad. Let us shout on rooftops till that gov is dealt with appropriately. He isn't fit to hold public office. Let us tweet and retweet, broadcast n rebroadcast till the President hears. Enough of this rubbish.
instead of voting for another person una go de tweet to 1% of kogi that will collect cups of rice ba

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by mikolo80: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
BushidoBlue:
When will Nigerians get wise?
Someone whose bills you pay can call you prostitute and send his goons to attack your vehicle and go scot free?
Nigeria!!!!!
what do you suggest
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Gaskia: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
I would have referred this matter to Falana or Festus Kayemo but I am not sure they are still human right activists, they seem to have turned APC activists.....and APC is the accused here. So sad.
If Abike Dabiri or Dino Melae were still advocates of the masses, they would take this case to the National assembly....I challenge any of them to prove that they care for the downthroden and get passionately involved here. Where is CLO, CDHR? Are they all APC too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by sinisters(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:

"How am I rude? Is this fair? Is this why we voted for you? We did not vote for you so that your convoy will run us out of the road. Look at what your security men are doing? They are destroying my car, beating my brother to a pulp and smashing all our mobile devices just because we had the misfortune of driving in front of your convoy?"

how are we sure that was what happened in as much i know the reckless driving of many politicians and their aides, i found this piece above hardly to believe to confront a sitting governor like that. The way their securities will even prevent you moving closer to him/her will be dramatic, talkless of talking to him anyhow like that in the presence of his aids. Part of the story might be through but hype .

I agree with you. Is a sitting governor God? Kindly change your perspective to leadership, until we stand against injustice we have a long way to go. These people are there to serve not to maltreat the same people who voted them to power!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by mikolo80: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
omenka:
Reading this post makes me want to puke in disgust! God forbid!! angry

Some of these governors are so crude they don't even deserve the post of a councillor.

This message should be spread far and wide let the whole world see what a heap of shame the Nigerian political elite has constituted themselves into.

Already hate the governor!! angry
wetin concine world with kogi mataa. na world vote am?
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by daniel56(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
If I may say, nasarawa state governor is a wicked man, who did not have human feeling it's not our vote that count but the blood he have taking and drink, and d innocent blood crying

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by mikolo80: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
omenka:
Very sad commentary indeed. I just hate to see ordinary folks oppressed by those who, in reality, are supposed to be at their service.
po whatchu doing about it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by mikolo80: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:

"How am I rude? Is this fair? Is this why we voted for you? We did not vote for you so that your convoy will run us out of the road. Look at what your security men are doing? They are destroying my car, beating my brother to a pulp and smashing all our mobile devices just because we had the misfortune of driving in front of your convoy?"

how are we sure that was what happened in as much i know the reckless driving of many politicians and their aides, i found this piece above hardly to believe to confront a sitting governor like that. The way their securities will even prevent you moving closer to him/her will be dramatic, talkless of talking to him anyhow like that in the presence of his aids. Part of the story might be through but hype .
oh boy ppl don de exercise their rights(privileges) small small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by kandiikane(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
seunmsg:
Our leaders should always remember that power is transient. Tomorrow when they are out of power, they will become ordinary citizens like the people they are mistreating today.

I just hope some serious human right group with take action against the governor on behalf of the victims. Even if he can't be charged for criminal offence, they can put up civil charges against him and make him pay heavy compensation. Impunity like this has no place again in Nigeria.

Why can't you take action, or your type na to just sit infront of screen dey rant. All talk but no play kind of guy.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by arshavineering(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:

its either you are myopic or heartless

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by bid4rich(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
LMAyedun:
Change is here.. impunity is gone.
Buhari/APC won't see nor do anything about this oOo, but if it's Wike or Fayose now, Liar Muhammed will be running his dirty mouth everywhere already.

Oh! you want lying Muhammed to lose his temporary sit?

you wicked oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Alxmyr(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
If this is Fayose, the whole of Nigeria will be buzzing by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is arrant nonsense..Can we please have a hash tag on this..#Isthisfair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Mogidi: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
The lady is an APC supporter, bet she got the "change" she voted for.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850667_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by zomoears(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
zomoears:

If any part of the story is true, then we should be up against the governor and not hit out at the brutalised citizen.

The excesses of their convoy drivers and security details is not a secret, and we should voice out against such.

I have witnessed d reckless driving of Al Makura's convoy severally. Once in September last year his convoy killed 3 guys on a bike on Abuja road. Traffic was held up for almost an hour. Though he showed concern by alighting and supervising d rescue operations, he did nothing to stop his aides who were brutalising people taking pix and vids. I will try to retrieve the vids from my archives.

Meanwhile let's all call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by docadams: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Baba must hear this.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by muscularguy001: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
What the governor did was terrible I hope GMB is reading dis for goodness sake.......I love APC but dis is a crap.

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Akon419(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
omophunky:
So this is what the citizens of this great country has been reduced to. angry
this can only happen when we have dullard as our president . APC men of integrity indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by simongonner: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
stupid govornor

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by osanebi4me: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
seunmsg:
Our leaders should always remember that power is transient. Tomorrow when they are out of power, they will become ordinary citizens like the people they are mistreating today.

I just hope some serious human right group with take action against the governor on behalf of the victims. Even if he can't be charged for criminal offence, they can put up civil charges against him and make him pay heavy compensation. Impunity like this has no place again in Nigeria.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I hope PMB gets to hear about this.. All we've been hearing about change and competent hands.. Are the actions of the governors in this country not subject to any kind of moral justice? This is inhumane..

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Eluwilussit(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
cheesy
idupaul:

You are right she was part of those who made some small money campaigning for the APC online

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grincheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by hedonistic: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
4bobo:

She managed to get close to him because she is a "babe", simple as that. A guy would have never been allowed to get even within 50 meters of the governor.

2 Likes

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by HyDee001(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2015

Useless governor.
So because she wears a gown and does not wear a hijab, she is now a prostitute? Useless man I repeat.
Someone should remind this man that we call him a governor because of the post he occupies. He would soon leave that post.
Useles power intoxicated, ethno religious bigot.
Gosh, I'm really pissed mehn! angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
the lady or the girl was very rude and stupid she need to learn some manners I don't to read all this lies,she feels too full of her herself, almakura should have never talked to her, he should have allowed his security guards to deal with her PDP bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
she should go ahead and sue him in court stupid lady
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by asamaigho(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
shame on d useless gov......d god of retributive will surely catch up wit someday.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by teamchocolate: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
You must be crazy! As if things were not worse in GEJ's time undecided

oluomad:
We are in the Era of dictatorship! Am not surprised. #GejWeAreSorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.