Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,056 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute (62407 Views)

Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by AdeniyiA(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Is it not that governor that put on hearing aid,? guess that has affected his brain undecided angry

Nonsense , seriously we're so gentle in this country

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Petroking: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Abeg this should not only end here. The president must hear this and those people must pay for it
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by muktar10(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
dawno2008:
This is call damage control, I believe u guys actually harassed and maltreated the innocent lady,
Firstly no sane nigerian will drive in the middle of the road on highway when u are not a learner, which she wasn't cos she was driving across states here
Secondly no sane nigerian will stay in front of a moving convoy(banks,vips,vvips)of any kind NEVER
Thirdly it's a well know facts that our security fools always want to inpress their pay pay masters after all we still remembered the( lagos general saga)
Fourthly I can bet my last breath that the Governor did not call any dop,those people were taking there as it common to our security fools to bully other who are less privileged
Finally I know the Governor believed he's untouchable it's a sweet feeling,but he should remember that it not forever,(ask bankole, jolly nyame, )and host of others who were in power at a time and are no where to be found today.
I'm not one sided bro, how can you judge a complicated story without hearing from the both side?
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by chrisemy01: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
This is really crazy. I had same experience last year in Asaba, the Governor's convoy.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by 93RD(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
before election they will obey traffic light even allow everybody to pass first .. but immediately after they win, they care less about the traffic light, beat anybody that obstruct them and worst of all care less about the people they are meant to serve.. its time the wise, responsible and intelligent people come out to become governors and president only then will things like this stop
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by Chigold101(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
From go and die to you are rude and a prostitute... APC governors and their life style...
Next tomorrow this go to hell governor will invite this lady to talk poo

1 Like

Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by rafcrown(m): 1:38am On Sep 14, 2015
VIP- VAGABOND IN POWER -FELA KUTI.
Re: Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute by muktar10(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
dawno2008:
This is call damage control, I believe u guys actually harassed and maltreated the innocent lady,
Firstly no sane nigerian will drive in the middle of the road on highway when u are not a learner, which she wasn't cos she was driving across states here
Secondly no sane nigerian will stay in front of a moving convoy(banks,vips,vvips)of any kind NEVER
Thirdly it's a well know facts that our security fools always want to inpress their pay pay masters after all we still remembered the( lagos general saga)
Fourthly I can bet my last breath that the Governor did not call any dop,those people were taking there as it common to our security fools to bully other who are less privileged
Finally I know the Governor believed he's untouchable it's a sweet feeling,but he should remember that it not forever,(ask bankole, jolly nyame, )and host of others who were in power at a time and are no where to be found today.

Sentiment aside, tbh something of this nature happened but how the news reach us I think it's was exaggerated.#MySay #MyView

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Abba Ajasun Waka Stabbed After Releasing "Sati Daya Yazo Ya Wuce"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.