Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) (81686 Views)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) / Afrocandy Shows Off Bootylicious Curves (photos) / Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
pretydiva:
Moderation is d key word..too mch of everything nor gud
Not in this scenario dear
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
How could all those undulating contours be fixed to just one woman? Whatever the case, I'm still committed to making it to Heaven. LOL!

See figure!
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Intendy: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
but all na milk and shit
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Uchizzy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Is she on whatsapp?...if yes, tell her to drop her number.
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by biz2get(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
I have seen better undecided

1 Like

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by nyong1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
hmmmm, and this lady chats with me on BBM o, started from Facebook sha, all she seems to tell me is if am in pH n if I can do a job for her, when she come ask for my pin, I gave her, she see my pix, Na so so ping ping asking me to come model for her coz she loves my face n body, it sounded fishy so I just ignored her chats, e be like say I go start to dey reply her pings o

lesbian alert
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Caseless: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
hmmmm, and this lady chats with me on BBM o, started from Facebook sha, all she seems to tell me is if am in pH n if I can do a job for her, when she come ask for my pin, I gave her, she see my pix, Na so so ping ping asking me to come model for her coz she loves my face n body, it sounded fishy so I just ignored her chats, e be like say I go start to dey reply her pings o
I just de laff

Lesbian, if she sits on ur tiny waist, it'll definitely split into 2.

She go bang u tire tongue
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by FruityLass: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamord:
sister!!! Today is your day. And your wish will be granted only if you have faith. I'll just lay my hands on your bum. And say a short prayer. Just be saying amen Okay wink
cheesy
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Looks like JOHNNY BRAVO
chai you need glasses then..
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by pobosky20(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
This reporter shit fit full toilet. **hiss**
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Sirevangel(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
abeg let me hear word......MAMA SIKIRA GET AM PASS HEAR
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2015

I dey vex! na so so yansh and big balloon black man go show case?

Everywhere N-E-S-W-S-E-N,,,,, every corner, either dem open belle or dem dey push yanch go back and boobi packaged and send northward!

na wa na wa!
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Fine oook
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Majorobansa(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
This babe na die
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by back2sender: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
contactmorak:
A graduate of Mass Communications, Peace Hyde, is a TV personality and the West African correspondent for Forbes Africa. She also acts sometimes. She is featured in the newly premiered Season 4 of MTV Shuga and she could be Africa's most curvy journalist. ...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/what-shape-meet-ghanas-reporter-with.html

what is this world turning into, where are the morals.
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by 08dominic: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Iffeoluwa(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin omo this 1 na heavy duty
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by PlaybooyGANG(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
ABEG MAIL ME HER PIN.

SexyStrawberry:
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by chika29: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tools don get rival.Ghana girls wit azuka.God hv mercy
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by worksmart(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Is she natural (no artificial enhancements?).
If so I can
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Mimidanze: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Na wah ooo God bless her with naturalities. Kpakam[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
FruityLass:
Sweet Jesus embarassed

Dash me that plenty

WHY? tongue lipsrsealed

Talk True!! smiley
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Caleb5: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
... ...! I believe Sexystrawberry!.....
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by timilinda(f): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
The kain ppl wey go come ur house.

And will you refuse to give them seat.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by sucess001(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

thats a fake account o...

peace aint on bbm...she is on whatsapp tho.
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
FruityLass:
Sweet Jesus embarassed

Dash me that plenty

Who art thee that calleth Me unjust? Shall the clay say unto its Maker, "Why have Ye made me as such?"

The one wey I give you, no do you?

Repent! The Lord is angry with thy request.
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by FruityLass: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
zynzyn:

WHY? tongue lipsrsealed

Talk True!! smiley
those contours cheesy like an artistry piece.

Mercy no fit stand her.
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by FruityLass: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
deebrain:

Who art thee that calleth Me unjust? Shall the clay say unto its Maker, "Why have Ye made me as such?"

The one wey I give you, no do you?

Repent! The Lord is angry with thy request.
the lord understands wink
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'm not a man o.... but una should be honest. Is this not a case of too much of a good thing? The lady is pretty and she's hot but seriously? Nawa.

1 Like

Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by macsilver(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

lol! Them wan scam you! They would just piledr the person's pictures and use it to wean you into believing what wouldn't believe normally. Sha be careful. It could even be your hurting ex. Lol
Re: Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) by corisande: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.