Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) (58746 Views)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) / Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Exotic vacations, fabulous mansions, the latest designer wears, Daniella Okeke has it all and indeed, only recently, it was said that men offer her millions to enjoy her delightful company.

The actress stuns and wows with her beauty, curves and her superior fashion sense. And she's never afraid to flaunt it all. From posting the most teasing photos, to flaunting gold phones gifted by mysterious boos, to shading Tonto Dikeh's blossoming marriage, to slamming Nigerians mourning for French terrorist attack victims, she courts and embraces controversy.

Watch her video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leb5FHRpETQ

http://skitcentral..com.ng/2016/07/top-nollywood-star-daniella-okeke.html

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by HungerBAD: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Okeke?

This one bride price go high.

So,let me just settle down here and observe for free. She is looking real good.

'--Modified-'-

I have just been informed she eats KAKA. So,I hereby withdraw my endorsement of her good looks.

So out of everything in the World,this lady chose to eat KAKA?as you fine so?or did her mother feed her KAKA while growing up?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Who curve epp

Ladies with flat asss marry every Saturday

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by ahnie: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Okeke?

This one bride price go high.

So,let me just settle down here and observe for free. She is looking real good.

I heard she EATS awon olowo sh.its.
This lady has nuttin to offer apart from flaunting her shit.bags

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by salabscholar01(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
corruption
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by HungerBAD: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
ahnie:

I heard she EATS awon olowo sh.its.
This lady has nuttin to offer apart from flaunting her shit.bags

What?

Was she the one the rumor was going about last week?damn.

Now I feel like puking,who eats KAKA?

8 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who curve epp

Uhm, do you have a flat ass? There are ways to make them bigger...I guess. But it takes some work.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by may01(f): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
The things people do for money though... girls will see these pics and think she's living the life..not knowing it's something else lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stop flaunting your bag of poo! flaunting your hubby or at least your engagement ring! miss poo eater!

Today sister oyinye wan get flat yanch marry one handsome bo bo for winners.

Moral Lessson

A big yanch won't magnet a big man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

Uhm, do you have a flat ass? There are ways to make them bigger...I guess. But it takes some work.

Will you be my personal trainer ?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:

It sounds tempting but I don't know if I can. I've been accused many times of not keeping my hands to myself by ladies embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
My Shieet is Big and long and Smelly. Who get her number?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
My Shieet is Big and long and Smelly. Who get her number?

Huh?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by eleojo23: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by fiftynaira(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wait for real she eats "sheet"?

Somebody gimme a link of the story...
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by passionate88: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Person dey kiss the girl? shocked sad angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by yeyeboi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
All these girls flashing their selling points, I pray make una see better sugar daddy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin because nigeria hard for this change period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by gurunlocker: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Omu ati Idi nla
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by stobery(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Very kpokish

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Mckandre(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

It sounds tempting but I don't know if I can. I've been accused many times of not keeping my hands to myself by ladies embarassed
dude,what re u talking about

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:

grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
_Shit eater! Tufia! Less than a lower animal.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by IamQuins: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
S

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Springup: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Poo eater

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
yeyeboi:
All these girls flashing their selling points, I pray make una see better sugar daddy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin because nigeria hard for this change period
even PDP sugar daddies don dey hear am.no more oyel money to throw around.anyway more grease to daniella's ukwu in her hustling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Good curve.....

oju aye is allowed
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mckandre:
dude,what re u talking about

I mean I'm easily tempted by ladies. High libido
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Memphis357(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
No be this babe wey dey chop Arab men sh*t for Dubai be this?

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Mckandre(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:

why not start eating poop, maybe yours myt develop grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by seenter84: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
How dem pump this kaka?
Well make she day always wash her taint sha cos such huge kaka day smell for d middle

Lol

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by IVORY2009(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who curve epp
Curve can not be bought in the mkt, jealousy mama!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Peacefulgold(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Who she b shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Gets Himself A Car As Birthday Gift (Photo) / Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.