Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student (69739 Views)

'He Saw His Death Coming But Couldn't Comprehend It; IMSU VC Loses Husband / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by maryhaam(f): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rip sweet
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by buruike(f): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Eeeya what a great loss....she saw her death yet did nothing

Hmmm may God help you !
He who thinks he stands...
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by adesbreath: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
See the way am crying like a baby, may her soul rest in peace such a painful incident...Lord pls comfort her dear family members...what will be will be...guide us father.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by ewizard1: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Uwaomapaul(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
RIP .......we can't question God
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Smooyis(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
So sorry. Rip dear
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by ignis: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
The unsympathetic doctor that rejected her on the ground of school ID card should be disciplined.

Do the doctors on duty want to tell me that they would have done same if she's their daughter or sister?
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by spartoo: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
lekjons:
well, everyone have to die one day!
God, i musn't die in vain!!
pls hw does one die in vain
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by justmenoni: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Just imagine?
Dammyg2016:
[size=20]Are You Still Find It Difficult To Brow s Free? Always Visit WWW.CYBER LOADE D.COM To Learn How To Configure Your Phon e & Computer To Start Browsing for Free, this is 100% Confirmed![/size]
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by lekjons(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
spartoo:

pls hw does one die in vain
die without achieving ur aim/goal..
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by trappatoni(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rest in peace.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by OlaSpeaker(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
twoondei:
May her soul RIP.

And effective resuscitation is done on a flat surface/floor.

That's probably why they met her body on the floor.

I see everyone throw stones at doctors already. Every death that happens in a hospital is always pinned down to a doctor's fault. Let's take a chill pill please.

This girl was ELECTROCUTED!! No doctor will watch anyone die without making attempts at resuscitation. Nigerians will die from a fatal road traffic accident and still blame the doctors for not resuscitating at the mortuary.

Besides, the record officer would probably have asked for the ID
"And effective resuscitation is done on a flat surface/floor". really i can't believe this is coming from someone who supposedly is educated. i pray such will not happen to you and your family for you to clear your ignorance
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Toks2008(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
The last thing she wrote on her facebook wall was:

'everything that makes us human is vain'

Just imagine the irony!
This life is nothing but a smoke yet people keep concentrating all their soul, body, energy and mind on things (looks, grades, wealth, jobs etc) that are nothing but a heap of VANITY

Seek the kingdom of God, work out your salvation for JESUS CHRIST IS COMING.

The wisest and richest man to ever lived this world said "All the toilings of man are meaningless and a chase after the wind"

Judging from her story im very positive she is enjoying her eterrnal life in paradise as i write this.

See why everyone reading this must never miss heaven

https://www.nairaland.com/2563215/10-amazing-reasons-why-must
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by bummyla(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
God Forbid! RIP dear! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
So touching...
"some are born great but die unknown...".
R.I.P
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by OlaSpeaker(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
an outrage of anger is already burning in me how can a doctor refuse to treat his patient because of common IDcard and that doctor took an oath.
knowing that the deceased sister is a lawyer and not making a case for the action of the medical staff makes me even more angrier though suing them will not bring her back but it serve as a deterrent for future occurrence. may her soul rest in peace
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
RIP sis cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aspiregreat:
do you know how to read and understand?
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
“""Oluchi was still alive by the time she was rushed to the medical centre of the school but the doctors and nurses refused to attend to her until they saw her identity card and confirmed that she was a student"""

Indeed the black man is still HOMO ERECTUS.
May we help ourselves.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by ZUBY77(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
The last thing she wrote on her facebook wall was:

'everything that makes us human is vain'

Just imagine the irony!
This life is nothing but a smoke yet people keep concentrating all their soul, body, energy and mind on things (looks, grades, wealth, jobs etc) that are nothing but a heap of VANITY

Seek the kingdom of God, work out your salvation for JESUS CHRIST IS COMING.

You may tell your Jesus that he is needed more in China.
We already know a lot about him in Nigeria.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
OlaSpeaker:

"And effective resuscitation is done on a flat surface/floor". really i can't believe this is coming from someone who supposedly is educated. i pray such will not happen to you and your family for you to clear your ignorance

You obviously don't know. And yes, I am very educated.
So get the cardiopulmonary resuscitation skills so that the next time this happens, you'll make an effort before the victim dies on the way to the hospital. ]
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by lapo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
RIP, sunshine girl Oluchi. My heart with the family.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Sometimes I wonder d kind of doctors we have here in naija..most of dem r so heartless n wicked. Even when dey see d person at d point of death,dey will still demand 4 deposit,police report,id card et al.

D number of people dat have lost their lives becos of d negligence of some doctors cannot be overemphasized. May we not b in such a situation. Amen

May God give d family d fortitude 2 bear d irreplaceable loss. God loves u more oluchi
This was exactly wat happened in upth where i was working. The fine igbo girl was left to die bcus of bed space just imagine . Negligence of the highest order. This people are wicked and heartless. In the long run, the students destroyed almost all the expensive gadgets in the facility. They shouid av done likewise to that hospital too n beat the doctors n nurses to stupor. Our healthcare system is bad. Everybody should whatever he/she can to stay healthy.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by OrIandoOwoh(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
JESUS
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by 46arcadez(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aspiregreat:
She did what she could at that time but maybe it was the perfect time for her to leave and make heaven.
Humble suggestion
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Jamexjulius(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by refreshrate: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dammyg2016:
[size=20]Are You Still Find It Difficult To Brow s Free? Always Visit WWW.CYBER LOADE D.COM To Learn How To Configure Your Phon e & Computer To Start Browsing for Free, this is 100% Confirmed![/size]

what breed of lower class animal are you?

seriously

you're terribly uncultured and lack humanity

God forbid!
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by refreshrate: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
The unilag lecturer who wanted to rape the girl he was helping with admission was exposed

This Dr costs someone her life and no one is saying anything about it?

Why?

But idi amin was declared evil and Hitler was bad
The hopeless Dr should be brought to book with his licence revoked
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by refreshrate: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
ignis:
The unsympathetic doctor that rejected her on the ground of school ID card should be disciplined.

Do the doctors on duty want to tell me that they would have done same if she's their daughter or sister?

Don't mind the hopeless eediot in an overall. He should have his licence revoked
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by JoeCutie(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nothing is said about the dead than good.

RIP, though. You shall never die again.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by happiness100: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by 1stGenius(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
What a sad news.May the soul of the dead rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Kwara Poly Post Ume Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.